Secret Santa Sent & Received:

I recieved a Fedex box today with no return address so I opened it. Inside was an envelope with my Lit name on it so I went no further. :D

Still no present.
You know...
I have two gifts inside mine. I bet one of them was meant to be for YOU!

Perhaps I should get EL to send your address.. and I can get it to you (not in time of course). Everybody should have a gift!

SEE MagicaPractica got hers..they have all been sent...

Last edited:
To those who've not received anything yet: You WILL receive something tomorrrow :)

And this is why I set the ending date as the third of December -all the gifts waiting to reach folks were posted after the send date. Yes, I am piling on the guilt trip there :p

To those who've not received anything yet: You WILL receive something tomorrrow :)

And this is why I set the ending date as the third of December -all the gifts waiting to reach folks were posted after the send date. Yes, I am piling on the guilt trip there :p

You promised you wouldn't! *waves excuse note at EL*

Nearly 9am here...

I'm off in a bit - school presentation to attend, not that I think my boys are up for awards, but I do it every year, the winners deserve a decent round of applause and so many parents can't get there because of work.

Nearly 9am here...

I'm off in a bit - school presentation to attend, not that I think my boys are up for awards, but I do it every year, the winners deserve a decent round of applause and so many parents can't get there because of work.

the good news (for everyone BUT me) is I just discoveed I have a wbchat tonight at 2am my time -so the opening thread will get started then. :D

2am GMT....mutter, grumble, counts on fingers....

1pm!!! (I think)

Ooooh, lunchtime openings! Yippee!!!!

Im seeing Mils tomorrow and im gonna be sulking like a teenager (im not one anymore mind!) if i dont have it. coz she's got hers, i think.

:(

Back