For fun: If a Lit author was a MC in one of your stories, what would be their (mis)adventure?

Such possibilities... denizens of the Author's Hangout invited to an awards night in a castle... the owners have to lay on extra catering because some of us would turn up to the opening of an envelope. It's dark, stormy, wine-fueled, and then a body is discovered. Who did it? @seraph_nocturne in the Billiard Room with the foot-long love truncheon? @djrip in the Library with a thousand paper cuts? Or, sitting quietly in the back, @onehitwanda... the master bedroom... snu snu...?

Well, it wouldn't be me... because I'd claim it, nobody's gonna take credit for my cool ass crime scene.

If all of the denizens of the AH got together and one person ended up dead, I think we all know who it would be.

I starts with a "T" and ends with an "ilan" and only @seraph_nocturne and I shall mourn his passing. 😞😢😭

Does that make us less likely suspects? Or more? Who knows? 😜
You poor simpletons, Tilan can't die. He is like Kenny from South Park, he keeps coming back.

If all of the denizens of the AH got together and one person ended up dead, I think we all know who it would be.

I starts with a "T" and ends with an "ilan" and only @seraph_nocturne and I shall mourn his passing. 😞😢😭

Does that make us less likely suspects? Or more? Who knows? 😜
Oh, you're a usual suspect. Trust me. And with an intimate knowledge of semi automatics, though we all know a blank wouldn't have the recoil to clear the clip if it was the last shot... rookie.

Oh, you're a usual suspect. Trust me. And with an intimate knowledge of semi automatics, though we all know a blank wouldn't have the recoil to clear the clip if it was the last shot... rookie.
Well actually, if the cartridge was home-loaded with a higher than average powder charge, or if you used a... Oh crap... I mean... 😳

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT, SIR!!!

🤣

Well actually, if the cartridge was home-loaded with a higher than average powder charge, or if you used a... Oh crap... I mean... 😳

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT, SIR!!!

🤣
Please step this way, we're going to need to do a search. A thorough search. Introducing a blank round overstuffed with powder just to cover up a technical plot hole in your story. That's serious, M. That's misdemeanor Author Deus Ex Machina right there. You want to go spend some time in the Big House?

Please step this way, we're going to need to do a search. A thorough search. Introducing a blank round overstuffed with powder just to cover up a technical plot hole in your story. That's serious, M. That's misdemeanor Author Deus Ex Machina right there. You want to go spend some time in the Big House?
I have NO SUCH STORY, SIR! You can check my bibliography! 🤣

Last edited:
It does seem @oneagainst outed you, though… Am I the only one without an alt here?
Shhh! 🤫
I certainly didn't point @oneagainst to any particular story... just to ask his opinions on it.

If anyone was encouraged to make a alt, perhaps it's because they didn't want to wade through the waters of LW without a metaphorical hazmat suit. Lol

Let's see... I need four volunteers... @seraph_nocturne, thank you for raising your hand, don't mind my assistants, let me know if the rope is two tight... @MediocreAuthor thank you for joining, yes we do keep the hand cuffs in the refrigerator. @ChloeTzang, the blindfolds will come off soon, and thank you @EmilyMiller, how long this will last is totally up to you

Ok ladies the name of the game is Yahtzee, there's five dice and one cup, now Chloe! Throwing the dice is not allowed and that was painful, wasn't it? Yes Emily The electrodes will be considered negative reinforcement and... so yes that's right seraph! The vibrators are positive! You've played this before? No? I think you'll all enjoy it... what's that Mediocre? No, my mother never did anything like that, now if you get a Yahtzee you will feel this... That was fun, wasn't it? For a six it will be much... Ladies please, we'll never get the rules read if you keep interrupting me... Yes I do think she likes the electrodes now as I was saying...

It does seem @oneagainst outed you, though… Am I the only one without an alt here?

There are more alts than the dissociative identity ward in a mental hospital on Literotica, trust no one. 😂

Let's see... I need four volunteers... @seraph_nocturne, thank you for raising your hand, don't mind my assistants, let me know if the rope is two tight... @MediocreAuthor thank you for joining, yes we do keep the hand cuffs in the refrigerator. @ChloeTzang, the blindfolds will come off soon, and thank you @EmilyMiller, how long this will last is totally up to you

Ok ladies the name of the game is Yahtzee, there's five dice and one cup, now Chloe! Throwing the dice is not allowed and that was painful, wasn't it? Yes Emily The electrodes will be considered negative reinforcement and... so yes that's right seraph! The vibrators are positive! You've played this before? No? I think you'll all enjoy it... what's that Mediocre? No, my mother never did anything like that, now if you get a Yahtzee you will feel this... That was fun, wasn't it? For a six it will be much... Ladies please, we'll never get the rules read if you keep interrupting me... Yes I do think she likes the electrodes now as I was saying...

You planning some crazy Yahtzee sex tournament story with some of the Lit hotties, Duleigh? Count me out. I'm not at all competitive... you can leave the shibari, though. Cozy. 😌

There are more alts than the dissociative identity ward in a mental hospital on Literotica, trust no one. 😂

You planning some crazy Yahtzee sex tournament story with some of the Lit hotties, Duleigh? Count me out. I'm not at all competitive... you can leave the shibari, though. Cozy. 😌
I LOVE hitting this button! ⚡ Ok, Emily, that's two 4s an ace a 3 a 5 and a 6. What are you going to do... 😁

The only Lit author I've ever used in a story was myself.

Butt, if ya want to talk about using Lit authors. Chloe is the gal to talk to. She's used a bunch of us.

And only two or three died heroically! And don't forget, Tex's Coffee featured prominently!

She killed all of us too

Only you and Voboy as I recall. Of course there may have been more - I'll have to go back and reread it now.

I've featured in a couple of stories by another author myself - by permission I should add.
The Girl in the Black Bikini
and the sequel
The Girls in the Black Bikinis

Last edited:

LOL. Prepare for mayhem..... this yahtzee game may go off on a wild tangent as Chloe slides her little knife out, a quick twist, and the cuffs come off, the blindfold drops, and Chloe....smiles.

I already did this with my allegorical (and admittedly bizarre) Ogg tribute story, Ogg Comes To The Hangout, where Ogg, accompanied by his trusty puffin companion, goes to the Hangout, a squalid town controlled by a merciless gang known as the Authors, led by the evil Momson, to rescue his love Tamara, using a magic flute.

I've also featured a version of myself in a couple of stories.

@Duleigh, I know you like playing with trains, but that was one hell of a derailment.

In my story, Moving to the Suburbs (which was part of the Oggbashan patisserie event), the three female uni students came together at a creative writing class. They did one story for that, but after a few drinks wrote a story which they published here under the name "RedLezRedemption".

They've created their profile, but they haven't posted their story yet. I must give them a poke.

Back