For fun: If a Lit author was a MC in one of your stories, what would be their (mis)adventure?

John_Vandermeer

Wet Nightmare Writer
I am asking if the MC was a smut writer, and that fact was consequential in the development of the story. No need for it to be anywhere particular along the biographical vs fictional spectrum, anywhere is fine and that location need not be disclosed.

For me, since the thread How do you keep your kids away from your writings? a couple of weeks back, the germ of one has refused to go to sleep in my mind. I may have to write it, just so it leaves me alone. I stated the thread inspired, I/T x NC/R premise there, but I'll repeat it here:

MILF writes noncon, but nobody IRL knows about it. And that is exactly like she wants/needs it, proper/respectable/professional image to protect and all. But teenage son suspects something fishy is going on at night, and it sure as hell is not mom's work. So he breaks into her computer (his birthday is her password!), and finds all the smut. It is a veritable treasure trove of damning evidence and hot as hell stories. Very hot, very explicit stories. So he decides to confront mom. "Found your dirty little secret, mom. But relax, nobody else has to know about it. Not dad, not sibs, not grandpa or grandma, not your friends, not your colleagues... You get the idea. But there is a price to pay..."

Oh yeah, and before somebody :oops: sues me for defamation:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. :cool:

So, if you wrote about a (fictional) Lit author/smut writer what would be their story?

Last edited:
I don’t write about any specific Lit author other than myself without their permission. I myself have appeared as a character in a few of my stories. The original character Doug Ramsay (male protagonist of Snakes in Taipei & Inside Out, secondary male lead in Passion 5 & Debrief, cameo appearance in other stories as an arranger of celebrity fantasy scenarios) is an idealized version of me. He’s inspired by a series on a past site where I posted called “Celebs Meet Authors”. The story author meets the celeb they’re writing about in fanfic, they get together via misadventure. Or maybe she sets the author up with a friend who’s more into him. That sort of thing.

I also appear as the fanfic creator shipping Kratos & Freya in my God of War story (fourth wall breaking) and the player scoring via dream sequence with 2 Metal Gear characters in my Metal Gear story.

I don’t write about any specific Lit author other than myself without their permission. I myself have appeared as a character in a few of my stories. The original character Doug Ramsay (male protagonist of Snakes in Taipei & Inside Out, secondary male lead in Passion 5 & Debrief, cameo appearance in other stories as an arranger of celebrity fantasy scenarios) is an idealized version of me. He’s inspired by a series on a past site where I posted called “Celebs Meet Authors”. The story author meets the celeb they’re writing about in fanfic, they get together via misadventure. Or maybe she sets the author up with a friend who’s more into him. That sort of thing.

I also appear as the fanfic creator shipping Kratos & Freya in my God of War story (fourth wall breaking) and the player scoring via dream sequence with 2 Metal Gear characters in my Metal Gear story.
To be clear, I am not asking a character to be specifically a Lit author. I am expecting fictional lit authors, which may or may not resemble specific Lit authors in certain ways. Which is unavoidable if themes of interest or certain demographic characteristics are defined.

In another of my stories (Two Cats in Heat), a protagonist gets on her friend’s computer and discovers a lot of erotic stories and sexy photographs of her (roommate slash secret lesbian lover left the erotica folder open and friend didn’t know, whoops!). Suddenly protagonist knows friend is into her. I don’t do a “price to pay” scenario, blackmail is outside my comfort zone, but confession of a mutual crush leading to an expansion of a swinging circle is ok. My stories were not the stories in the folder, but they were among them. A friend’s featured more prominently, and he gave permission for that. He doesn’t post on this board but he does have stories on Lit.

I like your idea as it seems very fun, but there is a slight problem with that. I am not sure how many of our AH fellows would love being portrayed as an MC in some of our fantasy scenarios, no matter how briefly we outlined them here. I can bet that our female members would get fixated in an overwhelming majority of these brief fantasies, so I kinda feel uncomfortable about writing even a short outline without their explicit consent. There are some members here with whom I often exchange some banter so I could likely come up with something that hits the spot, but again, not without consent. :)

I have a few stories with an erotica--including for story sites like Literotica--authors as the MC, but I haven't had anyone posting here in mind as that MC. I doubt I'll do that in the future.

I like your idea as it seems very fun, but there is a slight problem with that. I am not sure how many of our AH fellows would love being portrayed as an MC in some of our fantasy scenarios, no matter how briefly we outlined them here. I can bet that our female members would get fixated in an overwhelming majority of these brief fantasies, so I kinda feel uncomfortable about writing even a short outline without their explicit consent. There are some members here with whom I often exchange some banter so I could likely come up with something that hits the spot, but again, not without consent. :)
Fair. But I reiterate. If you had a fictional smut author as an MC, what would be their story?

Oh, I thought you were talking about making AH authors MCs of that fantasy. Nevermind then ;)
It is true we could all have our writing used against us as the premise of a story. And that perhaps the female authors would attract more such attention if we would targeting identifiable individuals. But there is an appeal to having a Lit type author "live" one of their stories. I am sure there are other such meta ideas more creative types can come up with than me.

Maybe two people just got married and they didn’t get around to shagging each other first or even discussing their fantasies. Husband is a repressed author who’s only had a few lovers, wife invites him to write what he’d like to do to her. Go from there.

Fair. But I reiterate. If you had a fictional smut author as an MC, what would be their story?

@NoTalentHack and I have done the fictional smut author brought to life idea, and even got Laurel's blessing to create accounts for them, and post their stories directly to the website. The main story is Five Nights with Freddy and tells the story of the two characters growing close. NTH wrote Four Motivations, which is the MMC Tom's fantasy story contribution. And I handled Confessions of a Bad Girl, the FMC Freddy's fantasy story contribution. It's all tied together in the main story with links leading to the stories as the MMC discovers they're both writers on site... honestly, one of the coolest collaboration ideas I've seen yet, and all stories got very positive feedback. :giggle:

Now... making an real fellow author into a story? I'm sure it's been done but you'll probably need permission to go writing smut about real people, heh.

The idea I've had kicking around for awhile is two lit writers who are married and neither knows the other is doing it, and they fall for each other's lit personas, and eventually decide to meet up. Hijinks ensue. It wasn't until later that I realized it was basically the pina colada song.

The idea I've had kicking around for awhile is two lit writers who are married and neither knows the other is doing it, and they fall for each other's lit personas, and eventually decide to meet up. Hijinks ensue. It wasn't until later that I realized it was basically the pina colada song.
Might still be a good love story

I guess answering your question a bit more directly as a mom who dabbles in non-con, I've had a lot of crazy fucking ideas. But my writing style tends to be seriously wild fantasy with monsters and supernatural elements, if not directly urban or modern horror inspired. That probably won't do for what you're going for.

Writing out direct fantasies the milf character is having would probably be my route here, and I would have it be something tame and simple, like the pool cleaner boy getting a little too over eager while she's sun-tanning or an interrupted morning jog on a trail somewhere with some hot, pushy fellow athlete. Or if you wanna get a little weird with it, a stalker or something. I wouldn't write anything too aggressive or over the top though, I think I'd really play up the fact that the FMC is really into the situation happening since, yeah, it's a milf having hot control fantasies.

I'm already in the middle of exactly such a story, in the NC/R category. (Although it's so far on the back burner, I can't even see it anymore)

A female erotica NC/R author is cruel and her actions result in a foreign man getting hit by a car. His grandmother is a gypsy-witch of some kind, and she curses the writer (a la Thinner), saying:

"MAY YOUR OWN HORRID IMAGINATIONS DESTROY YOU!"

Well that night her creations come to life and... well... NC/R ensues, obviously.

(No! Before you ask, the erotica author is not a self insert 😳 nor is it any other Lit author. It's a purely fictional character)

🤣
Oh, and the title is "Writer's Remorse"

I'm already in the middle of exactly such a story, in the NC/R category. (Although it's so far on the back burner, I can't even see it anymore)

A female erotica NC/R author is cruel and her actions result in a foreign man getting hit by a car. His grandmother is a gypsy-witch of some kind, and she curses the writer (a la Thinner), saying:

Well that night her creations come to life and... well... NC/R ensues, obviously.

(No! Before you ask, the erotica author is not a self insert 😳 nor is it any other Lit author. It's a purely fictional character)

🤣
Since the thread was yours, would you demand royalties if I write the story I outlined...

Doesn't matter! No money on Lit!

:cool:

Since the thread was yours, would you demand royalties if I write the story I outlined...

Doesn't matter! No money on Lit!

:cool:
I told you I hated -- HATED🤢🤮 -- that story prompt of yours, when your originally pitched it. So no... I would not accept royalties even if you offered
My original response was:
NOPE! NOPE! SOOO MUCH NOPE!!!

Shooo! Go away! I don't wanna hear any more!

-fingers in ears-
Lalalalalala!!!!!
🤣

Last edited:

🤣
Oh, and the title is "Writer's Remorse"
Well... now you have to produce it... (or else I might produce mine!)

:)

I'll let you read everything I have, if you promise not to write yours
That sounds like a "you'll show me yours, if I never show you mine" kind of deal. Correct me if I am wrong, did you not mention you are an attorney in another thread? I feel like I might need some representation for this one. Does anyone have a hot demonic attorney they can refer me to? (@Djmac1031 ?)

Back