New Milestones Thread

SimonDoom

Kink Lord
Since the other thread was closed, I thought I'd open a new one for anyone who wants to report a milestone in their writing, or other, experiences. Something you feel proud of or want to let others in this community know about.

No personal attacks or trolling, please.

I don't have anything personal to report at this time.

A350_Milestone.JPG

Why was the old one closed? I went through the last page and I couldn't find anything out of the ordinary.

Well, I'll be the first to post a milestone then: the final instalment of my series The Rivals will be published tomorrow! Whoo-hooo! "Orgy of Death", 19k words of sword & sorcery, romance and a demon-fuelled tentacle orgy!

(Another story of mine will also be published tomorrow too: The Code. With @Omenainen's permission I've tagged it as Pink Orchid, even though I'm too early. A massage therapist, a gorgeous man and a code of conduct. What could possibly go wrong?)

I'm betting, everything, absolutely everything!
Well, I'll be the first to post a milestone then: the final instalment of my series The Rivals will be published tomorrow! Whoo-hooo! "Orgy of Death", 19k words of sword & sorcery, romance and a demon-fuelled tentacle orgy!

(Another story of mine will also be published tomorrow too: The Code. With @Omenainen's permission I've tagged it as Pink Orchid, even though I'm too early. A massage therapist, a gorgeous man and a code of conduct. What could possibly go wrong?)

Premature Pink Orchiding is perfectly permissible! It’s a sport for every season.

Back