Secret Santa Sent & Received:

Less than 2 hours to the 18th here. Think I'll hit the hay. Night all.

It's still Monday the 17th here, I can manage to wait until all gifts are received if thats what Princess EL wants to do...its only fair! (hey the fair is in September!)

One more sleep , come on late presents!
C:(

It's still Monday the 17th here, I can manage to wait until all gifts are received if thats what Princess EL wants to do...its only fair! (hey the fair is in September!)

One more sleep , come on late presents!
C:(

yes...but it is the 18th on christmas island...*sigh* if i have to wait i can...but*sigh*

This is true, but, it has to be the 18th at every place, so it will be like 11pm at one place on the 18th and 12 am on the 18th in another...I think! lol

My gift keeps mocking me, saying " Im here and you cant open me, nanna nna annna nnaaa nna!" I think the only reason its doing that is because of the person who sent it! Grr!! Ill get him for that!

C:rose::kiss:

I'm kinda nicely in the middle, really and I will get up as early as I can manage to start the thread *L*

Any arrivals?

I'm kinda nicely in the middle, really and I will get up as early as I can manage to start the thread *L*

Any arrivals?

Have it set up for the night before? Now there's a thought! lol sorry Im in one of those moods for a change!
C:kiss:

But you usually wake up during the night so do it then.

Come on, you can do it woman!
C:rolleyes:

Apart from the first night of earache I've slept all night through 'til 6-7am. I don't see that changing any time soon (I'm still quite poorly even if I don't like admitting it *L*)

(quickly doing a search on telephone numbers in the UK)

I think we should all start calling at mid night, UK time! he he he
C

Hospital visit for me tomorrow... I'm sooooo taking my present with me or staying up and opening it after midnight. lol. :D

Hospital visit for me tomorrow... I'm sooooo taking my present with me or staying up and opening it after midnight. lol. :D

You have special EL dispensation to open your gift whenever you like -PM me with wha you've got and I'll post it in the opening thread!

Good luck with the hospital visit! :heart:

Back