Secret Santa Sent & Received:

English Lady

Erotic English Rose
Hello everyone :) All the numbers have been picked and so we're on to a new thread -woo hoo! When you have sent your Present let me know and I'll add you to the list also when you have received your gift let me know and I'll add you to the list.

A few notes:

Please send all your parcels by 3rd December at the very, very latest. We want everyone to have a parcel to open on present opening day. If you are struggling to meet the deadline let me know so I can help :)

Present opening day is going to be the 18th December. Please do not open your gift until then! In faxt, when you send your gift write "do not open 'til the 18th" on it :p

It's up to you if you want to stay secet or reveal your identity inside the present. You can make the peson guess if you like ;)

If you have any other questions, please let me know and I'll do all I can to help :)

PS Throbbs -I've pinched your pretty list :p

Secret Santa's******Sent************Received

Abstruse-------------X--------------X
Bedtime Storyteller----------X----------X
buxxxom---------------X--------------X
CarolinaHeat----------X-----------X
Chantilyvamp-------X--------X
Cheerful Deviant------------X------------X
chronicle_tenko-------X
Cloudy--------------X----------------------X
CrimsonMaiden--------X--------------X
Deathlynx---------X------------X
Elizabetht--------X-----------------------X
Fallenfromgrace-------x
FatDino---------------X---------------------X
Feeriek---------X------------X
Femininity--------X
fieryjen---------X
Glynndah---------X-------------x
Impressive-----------X------------x
Just-Legal-------------X
Kendo1-------------X
Kinkikittyn-----------x---------X
Lady Reiha-----------X
MagicaPractica---------X----------X
matriarch-----------X-------------X
McKenna-------------X----------------------X
mistresslynn------------X-----------------x
MrsDeathlynx-----------X------------------X
Nirvana-----------X-------------------x
RedHairedandFriendly----X---------------X
Remec--------------------X-------------------x
Salvor-Hardon-------------X---------------X
scheherazade_79------X---------------X
SensualCealy-----------X-------------------X
Skip1934a---------------X
slyc_willie--------------X---------------------X
Sophia Jane----------X---------------------X
Stella_Omega-------X----------------X
TE999--------------X------------------X
Throbbs--------------X------------------x
TxRad---------------X----------------X
Vermilion------------X------------------X
Wildcard ky
-------X-------------X

Last edited:
English Lady said:
Hello everyone :) All the numbers have been picked and so we're on to a new thread -woo hoo! When you have sent your Present let me know and I'll add you to the list also when you have received your gift let me know and I'll add you to the list.

A few notes:

Please send all your parcels by 3rd December at the very, very latest. We want everyone to have a parcel to open on present opening day. If you are struggling to meet the deadline let me know so I can help :)

Present opening day is going to be the 18th December. Please do not open your gift until then! In faxt, when you send your gift write "do not open 'til the 18th" on it :p

It's up to you if you want to stay secet or reveal your identity inside the present. You can make the peson guess if you like ;)

If you have any other questions, please let me know and I'll do all I can to help :)

PS Throbbs -I've pinched your pretty list :p

Secret Santa's******Sent******Received

Abstruse
Adetaildiva
Bedtime Storyteller
buxxxom
CarolinaHeat
Chantilyvamp
Cheerful Deviant
chronicle_tenko
Cloudy
CrimsonMaiden
Deathlynx
Elizabetht
Fallenfromgrace
FatDino
Feeriek
Femininity
fieryjen
Glynndah
Impressive
Just-Legal
Kendo1
Kinkikittyn
Lady Reiha
MagicaPractica
matriarch
McKenna
mistresslynn
MrsDeathlynx
Nirvana
RedHairedandFriendly
Remec
Salvor-Hardon
scheherazade_79
SensualCealy
Skip1934a
slyc_willie
Sophia Jane
Stella_Omega
TE999
Throbbs
TxRad
Vermilion
Wildcard ky

If one is sending a gift overseas, it will be almost impossible to remain anonymous, as customs regulations require a name at the very least for the sender, for checking/insurance purposes. I don't think they'd accept 'Matriarch'. *blink*

matriarch said:
If one is sending a gift overseas, it will be almost impossible to remain anonymous, as customs regulations require a name at the very least for the sender, for checking/insurance purposes. I don't think they'd accept 'Matriarch'. *blink*

I'm going to put Grace :D

well if you can't remain anonymous -don't ;)

I write Victoria Blisse for everything these days *L*

Fallenfromgrace said:
Its based on my lit name :eek:
Oh. Well technically mine isn't that hard to tell either, since it starts with "Jennifer".
I wouldn't worry about it too much.

I didn't mean to make my recipient guess last year, but I think I actually forgot to put my name on the card. :eek: :D

Tomorrow I'm going to be able to do some window shopping and narrow choices down, should be able to get things very soon.

I don't have my car at the moment to get anything, so I'm off to a bit of a late start. :(

fieryjen said:
I don't have my car at the moment to get anything, so I'm off to a bit of a late start. :(

Don't worry, I won't start cracking my whip till this time next week *LOL*

Ah, nevermind.

That reminds me... sending cookies is a bad thing if I have to send by the 3rd, no?

Aw. :(

fieryjen said:
Ah, nevermind.

That reminds me... sending cookies is a bad thing if I have to send by the 3rd, no?

Aw. :(

Home made ones, certainly -shop bought would be okay.

Or if you look on allrecipes they have loads of recipes for cookies in a jar so you can send the mix for someone just to finish off at home :)

English Lady said:
Anyone gotten started yet? :p

I'll be sorting mine out at the weekend. I know what I'm getting, so hopefully I'll be posting next week.

:) :)

I'm kind of at a loss as to what to buy for mine. I did a handmade gift last year, but now that I'm working full time I just don't have time to do that.

Back