Say Hello to the Temptresss

I've never been to Russia. Cool that you were there, and that the bed side light worked. And you look great lying there!
Your book choice will just about rip your heart out, but you'll feel good to have read it (IMO).

You should go. It's an amazing place!

I will probably take it away next time. Don't seem to be able to get into it here.

what was the book again? :D

You know you don't care!

I don't think I would get much reading done with a view like that to distract me. :D

Firstly, massive apologies for the delay. Things have been really busy around here and this past week spiralled out of control!

Anyway, here are the few photos taken in Moscow. There aren't any more, so make the most of them ... hope you like them.

That is one of my favorite 'Erotic Poses'....luv your natural curves...HOT

There is not much more that I can add, you are a truly beautiful lady. Thank you. Just one request, will you post some of you in tights, please??? Your photos are awesome.. Thanks for sharing.

Firstly, massive apologies for the delay. Things have been really busy around here and this past week spiralled out of control!

Anyway, here are the few photos taken in Moscow. There aren't any more, so make the most of them ... hope you like them.

oh i so love this thread... a very seductive woman in very simple yet very erotic poses... mmm just lovely!

Thank you! Glad you are enjoying the thread.

I'm currently in a pub in London waiting to see Kansas at the Shepherds Bush empire
Beautiful, sexy, AND a Kansas fan?!?!?!? :eek: You're almost too good to be true!!!

I've been a huge fan for almost 40 years and just ordered tickets to see them at a small theater near here in October. Hope you enjoy the show!

What are you doing after the show?

Well it was a long trip and late, so we came home!

oh i so love this thread... a very seductive woman in very simple yet very erotic poses... mmm just lovely!

You really are too kind! Thank you!

Beautiful, sexy, AND a Kansas fan?!?!?!? :eek: You're almost too good to be true!!!

I've been a huge fan for almost 40 years and just ordered tickets to see them at a small theater near here in October. Hope you enjoy the show!

You'll have a great evening! The show was excellent. And ALMOST to good to be true? !!!!! Lol! Or too bad to be true!

Please turn round and face the camera, I will read to you. X

Ohhh....just keeps getting better and better...:rose::rose::rose::rose:

[/QUOTE]

Sweet sexy Temptress, so love the Moscow pictures.
Love ALL YOUR pictures.
Hope your having a great relaxing week-end with your sexy Mr.
:kiss:::rose::rose::kiss:

Back