Say Hello to the Temptresss

Thank you kindly, young man! :D

If anyone is around, I am going to London again this afternoon - anyone finishing work in the Clerkenwell/Farringdon area fancy a drink? PM me.

I'm too slow here!

Not that I was actually free, but I'm sure something can be arranged . . .

C'mon Temptress, no more teasing, that Moscow starter surely has some more to follow? There's a lot of very interested chaps awaiting the next in the series! More of that lovely ass please... At least!

My sweet sexy Temptress and Mr Tempty…. hope you both had a great holiday in Moscow and can't WAIT TO SEE MORE PICTURES.
Miss you sweet sexy ones.
:kiss::kiss::kiss: for you both and :rose::rose::rose: for the sexy lady.

We did take some better pictures but you appear to be the only one interested!

I also disagree! We raise our voices as one to declare we are ALL interested in every single sexy shot you so kindly share with us. You are one of the true beauties of Lit and the world. More, we say, MORE!

Sorry for the delay, I've been reading the messages, but haven't had a chance to upload any photos. I'm struggling to upload attachments at the moment. No idea why, but I've not been able to for a while.

My dropbox is full and I don't want to pay for more because I don't like it anyway. When I work things out I'll be sharing again.

Sorry for the delay, I've been reading the messages, but haven't had a chance to upload any photos. I'm struggling to upload attachments at the moment. No idea why, but I've not been able to for a while.

My dropbox is full and I don't want to pay for more because I don't like it anyway. When I work things out I'll be sharing again.

and a bump for the tempty.

imgur works nicely enough for me so far as photo sharing goes.

hi temptress! hurry and figure things out! love the pics and want more more more!

Firstly, massive apologies for the delay. Things have been really busy around here and this past week spiralled out of control!

Anyway, here are the few photos taken in Moscow. There aren't any more, so make the most of them ... hope you like them.

Last edited:
Firstly, massive apologies for the delay. Things have been really busy around here and this past week spiralled out of control!

Anyway, here are the few photos taken in Moscow. There aren't any more, so make the most of them ... hope you like them.

Damn woman! These are so freakin sexy! Wonder what book you are reading though 😝. Hope you had a great time in Russia. :rose:

Great pictures, such an inviting pose. Could see myself crawling up to you, spooning, and kissing my way up your neck to nibble on your ear lobe. Then I guess you would say "I am trying to read" and that I should take care of myself. But again, I could easily be wrong.

Damn woman! These are so freakin sexy! Wonder what book you are reading though 😝. Hope you had a great time in Russia. :rose:

Thank you, Ironman! The book is There's something about Kevin! Nothing sexy I'm afraid! Can't get into it!

Great pictures, such an inviting pose. Could see myself crawling up to you, spooning, and kissing my way up your neck to nibble on your ear lobe. Then I guess you would say "I am trying to read" and that I should take care of myself. But again, I could easily be wrong.

I'm always happy to be distracted from my book!

Very sexy pics! Would love to join you in that bed!

Come on in!

I've never been to Russia. Cool that you were there, and that the bed side light worked. And you look great lying there!
Your book choice will just about rip your heart out, but you'll feel good to have read it (IMO).

Back