SassySheDevil ~ Giving up the fight ~

Those are such fun sexy pics! Love the stockings! Thanks for letting me cum into your dressing room!
hmm and maybe that's another reason I like dressing room pictures. It's like letting someone in. :D
That is a beautiful shot!! Love the edit. .... and the dressing room tease.... :devil:
Thank you. :kiss:
All your pics have been amazing, but those last three have been unbelievable!! The frontal pic shows your body proportion which are perfect in my opinion.
Thank you. :rose: My proportions have done a lot of flip flopping over the last few years. 3 deaths in 2 years, has made my body a mess.
Sassy....just so...very erotic.....what a sensual lady you are:rose:
Aww you are sweet, thank you Jim :heart:

[QUOTE=SassySheDevil

Thank you. :rose: My proportions have done a lot of flip flopping over the last few years. 3 deaths in 2 years, has made my body a mess.

Ah an emotional eater, me too. That's something that won't go away on its own. Fortunately for you you are a very sexy, well built young lady. But for me an overweight man it doesn't come across as sexy or desirable.

Ah an emotional eater, me too. That's something that won't go away on its own. Fortunately for you you are a very sexy, well built young lady. But for me an overweight man it doesn't come across as sexy or desirable.

The first few pics I posted are the most recent. I learned a lot in roller coaster riding through the ups and downs of my weight and the one thing I can say for certain is that no matter what weight I am. I am still me. The same me at my highest weight and my lowest weight.
There's a reason I wear outfits like you saw in the boudoir pics. They suck it all in for me and then I can readjust it to where I want it, once it's all in there. :eek:

I would bet you are far sexier than you think you are. With the naughty eye for photos and the comments.... I think you have a fabulously dirty, sexy you. ;)

I would bet you are far sexier than you think you are. With the naughty eye for photos and the comments.... I think you have a fabulously dirty, sexy you. ;)

That's the beauty of being naughty. It comes in all shapes and sizes and I have an amazing mind full of all kinds of dirty things lol

I mean really, how many people do you know that have a penis collection in their china cabinet??? :D:devil:

The first few pics I posted are the most recent. I learned a lot in roller coaster riding through the ups and downs of my weight and the one thing I can say for certain is that no matter what weight I am. I am still me. The same me at my highest weight and my lowest weight.
There's a reason I wear outfits like you saw in the boudoir pics. They suck it all in for me and then I can readjust it to where I want it, once it's all in there. :eek:

Sounds like mentally you are in the right place good for you Sassy, there are a lot of ladies on here that are not

That's the beauty of being naughty. It comes in all shapes and sizes and I have an amazing mind full of all kinds of dirty things lol

I mean really, how many people do you know that have a penis collection in their china cabinet??? :D:devil:

You?? LOL That is naughty!! If they are fine peniss....peni... just penis... then they go in the china cabinet. :devil:

Sounds like mentally you are in the right place good for you Sassy, there are a lot of ladies on here that are not
Oh trust me. I have a long ways to go but as long as I think with only my mind and not my mirror or scale, I have good days ;)
You?? LOL That is naughty!! If they are fine peniss....peni... just penis... then they go in the china cabinet. :devil:

haha I took a picture a while back. I'll see if I can find it. Japan was kind to me. They have a whole shrine for people like me :p:nana:

Oh trust me. I have a long ways to go but as long as I think with only my mind and not my mirror or scale, I have good days ;)

haha I took a picture a while back. I'll see if I can find it. Japan was kind to me. They have a whole shrine for people like me :p:nana:

Is that a shrine of penine?

I'm very late to this party, but I made it! The boudoir shots are amazing! I want to see them alllllllll!! :heart::heart:

I am pretty sure if you donate money and rub the head at any penis shrine it is going to bring someone good luck!! LOL
LOL I did not donate anything but my smiles and touches. But they do have a wishing wall. wanna guess what 99% of the wishes were????
Bigger dicks. :p Such men!!
I have to say, you my dear are one sexy lady!!!! This pic is waaaay too hot!!!!
:kiss: Thank you. I am glad you think so.
Thank you. I remember in the shoot, she told me that many of the poses would feel awkward and weird, but to trust her and they'd come out amazing. She was right. I don't say that about my pics often. :rose: Thank you for that.
lol @ the penis shrine. Never knew Japan had such a thing.

Oh, you don't know the meaning of the word "great" just yet... ;)
haha they actually have more then one. The parade is actually a penis and vagina parade. It's a fertility celebration. It's cool as hell.

Show me what "great" is oh wise and sexy one. :D
I'm very late to this party, but I made it! The boudoir shots are amazing! I want to see them alllllllll!! :heart::heart:
Thank you SB. I totally recommend one (boudoir) especially while you are pregnant.

Here's another one that was just to show a close up of the handcuffs on my thigh highs basically. She laughed when I showed up with so much handcuff stuff. Ears, bracelets, necklace and thigh highs

Last edited:

Here are the "bigger" ones. These are the ones my kids wont let me have in the china cabinet in the living room. The smaller ones are in my other cabinet. hehe..

Last edited:
the dressing room shots are fanfuckingtastic. So damn sexy Sassy
Since you liked that, I will post another
OMG you sure have quite a Collection of Toys ;):D
hehe I am an admitted toy freak :D
OMG! What a great pose, outfit and SUBJECT! SO VERY SEXY!

Thank you. that pose I admit was harder to get into, make some kind of face, suck in my belly and not look like (or feel like) I was constipated lol

Last edited:
Back