SassySheDevil ~ Giving up the fight ~

Stunning pic, so beautiful, really good job :heart:
Thank you. I was just going to comment on one of yours. ;)
Great play of the light
In Washington, you have to jump at the sun when you get it lol
You should never feel the need to apologize for sharing your sexy body with us, whether we have seen a shot before or not, the pleasure is all ours!!

Thank you, that is sweet. I've been posting for several years now, so I figure I get the ones I Have, out first, yet there will still be newer ones mixed in, like the panties I posted.

Funny you mentioned this. I had a dream about being in Iowa again last night. :devil:

This is the other one I want

I will mention that on one occasion I had the opportunity to control a We-Vibe 4 Plus remotely from a very long distance (1,500+ miles) while in a text chat session. The We-Vibe was connected via Bluetooth to her iPhone which was then connected to the Internet via WiFi. I was controlling on my Android phone using WiFi connection to the Internet. It was a lot of fun, but I wish we were actually on a live cam session so I could see the results of my control.

A tip on the use of this toy - the Bluetooth connection between the We-Vibe and her cell phone was touchy. Can't be moving the phone around much or the Bluetooth connection drops.

your photos are just beautiful, SSD! :heart:
Thank you Mara. :kiss:
I will mention that on one occasion I had the opportunity to control a We-Vibe 4 Plus remotely from a very long distance (1,500+ miles) while in a text chat session. The We-Vibe was connected via Bluetooth to her iPhone which was then connected to the Internet via WiFi. I was controlling on my Android phone using WiFi connection to the Internet. It was a lot of fun, but I wish we were actually on a live cam session so I could see the results of my control.

A tip on the use of this toy - the Bluetooth connection between the We-Vibe and her cell phone was touchy. Can't be moving the phone around much or the Bluetooth connection drops.

Yes, the reviews for the App are not that great. But one of my biggest fantasies is to be somewhere like a club or such and have the remote operated by someone else. Me not having any control over when it is used or which setting etc. trying to keep quiet :D

Hopefully the App will get it's bugs worked out, as that's one of the biggest reason that model is bought. Other wise they'd just buy the non plus. But I'll get that one in hopes that the App gets it's crap together :D

Since I posted that outfit.. Here is why I bought it. This was from my Boudoir that I did for my Husband on Valentines. (he aint getting that again this year lol) What made this outfit so funny, is that it's actually a shirt for the normal height women. But, me being so short, I was able to wear it like a dress. :p

attachment.php

Last edited:
Since I posted that outfit.. Here is why I bought it. This was from my Boudoir that I did for my Husband on Valentines. (he aint getting that again this year lol) What made this outfit so funny, is that it's actually a shirt for the normal height women. But, me being so short, I was able to wear it like a dress. :p

attachment.php

Very sexy. But next time, skip the panties. They sort of defeat the purpose of that shirt/dress. :devil:

Very sexy. But next time, skip the panties. They sort of defeat the purpose of that shirt/dress. :devil:

haha that was my first time getting half naked in front of someone and letting her flip my body parts around to "look good" I can't tell you how many times she had to adjust that to hide the nipples that kept trying to poke out. :eek:

Thank you. :kiss:

The fun part Tali, is that's also a his/hers toy, so you can wear it during sex. :D:D

And thank you. :kiss:
I saw that!! I might have to get one too!

attachment.php

I've always loved you in that dress/shirt, hehe, you must be short! Fits you like a glove!

attachment.php

Sexy sweet curves! I want to spank that ass! :caning:

Mmm love the dress/shirt, Sassy...soooo sensuous!!! :devil:

Happy Friday, hawt stuff!! :nana:

I saw that!! I might have to get one too!

I've always loved you in that dress/shirt, hehe, you must be short! Fits you like a glove!
If you get it before me, I want to know how wonderful/not wonderful it is. :D

LOL and yes, I'm 4'11 ;)
Sexy sweet curves! I want to spank that ass! :caning:
Please do!! :heart:
Mmm love the dress/shirt, Sassy...soooo sensuous!!! :devil:

Happy Friday, hawt stuff!! :nana:

Thank you. When I went to buy something for that, I was really nervous about wearing such a thing for some stranger, but I was amazed at how comfortable I was. Other then the awkwardness of her moving my nipples around ;)

Thank you. When I went to buy something for that, I was really nervous about wearing such a thing for some stranger, but I was amazed at how comfortable I was. Other then the awkwardness of her moving my nipples around ;)

well yeh, I can see how that would be somewhat 'awkward' LOLZ

4'11"....Mmmmm dunno why I've always had a thing for the shorties!!! ;) You just keep getting impossibly hotter and HAWTER!!!
RAWRRRR!!!

God woman, you are so beautiful. :heart:

I'm sad. I have been hoping for a Sassy thread since I first laid eyes on your sexy ass, and I find the thread by stumbling onto it. I don't know whether to cry or keep fapping.

Back