40+ MOM / Grandma Body for the lovers (Dressed/Undressed)

Oh to be making those nipples hard….

Mrs B wants to know what your thoughts are on how to make her perfectly supple nipples hard... ice? A light touch of your hand lightly brushing down her breast? I low whisper of "Good Girl" in the nape of her neck while you hold her arms above her head and press her against a wall??.....

Mrs B wants to know what your thoughts are on how to make her perfectly supple nipples hard... ice? A light touch of your hand lightly brushing down her breast? I low whisper of "Good Girl" in the nape of her neck while you hold her arms above her head and press her against a wall??.....
all of the above, plus a nice hard twist

A light touch, with a single fingertip. Up and down, round and round, one then the other, until I feel them respond to my touch. Them firmly but gently grasping both breasts in my large hands, Before my fingers retreat to the nipples once again. This time grasping, almost pinching, both of them simultaneously. Tugging slightly away from her body, until I notice her torso move ever so slightly, then the slightest little twist.

Lowering my mouth to suck one, while my hand traces its way across her torso and pussy mound, a finger sliding between her pussy lips to discover what effect my attention has produced …..

A light touch, with a single fingertip. Up and down, round and round, one then the other, until I feel them respond to my touch. Them firmly but gently grasping both breasts in my large hands, Before my fingers retreat to the nipples once again. This time grasping, almost pinching, both of them simultaneously. Tugging slightly away from her body, until I notice her torso move ever so slightly, then the slightest little twist.

Lowering my mouth to suck one, while my hand traces its way across her torso and pussy mound, a finger sliding between her pussy lips to discover what effect my attention has produced …..
Now we wait 20 min to see what your attention wrought (commute)

IMG_20230926_162334.jpg

I will keep the naughty thoughts surpressed. Only do nice things to her that she wants mmmmm

lil fire... and ice. Hot wax off the candle... then plucking it off, following by using ice to cool it off.

Back