SassySheDevil ~ Giving up the fight ~

Second set of new panties I got just in time for Valentines day. Not that we ever really do anything. But I have sent him about 5 different links for the same toy I would like. I don't want flowers this year, I want a toy. :D

Ooooo, I love those panties, they look great on you!!!

I hope you get your toy!

Just looked through all the pics you've posted in the thread so far, and Wow...! I'm a fan already...:kiss:
Thank you. I am happy to hear that. :)
Big fan of Sassy. Getting bigger by the minute
hmm I could take off with that one. :devil:
Ooooo, I love those panties, they look great on you!!!

I hope you get your toy!
Thank you Tali. Me too. If not, I'm buying it myself. So one way or another :D
I wanna see ;)

lol patience :p

Second set of new panties I got just in time for Valentines day. Not that we ever really do anything. But I have sent him about 5 different links for the same toy I would like. I don't want flowers this year, I want a toy. :D

I'm still amazed by how stacked you are. And why do you need a toy when you have me? :D

#%#^#{}^.... Very dirty thoughts about that second one

What toy?

Those are some sexy as hell panties on a hotter than hell lady!!!!

Ooooooo. I want one too. Lelo is great!!
I've looked at a couple of their products, but I like that this one can be internal or external. The other one I want is more, so I'll start with this one.
This is a sexy as hell artsy pic!!!!
Thank you. I'll post the other one similar when my laptop is charged.
Those are some sexy as hell panties on a hotter than hell lady!!!!

they are super comfy too, for a string up my ass lol

Many people will have seen my pics, I apologize to those who have already seen them. But since I Have so many, I'll be uploading many of them.[/QUOTE]

You should never feel the need to apologize for sharing your sexy body with us, whether we have seen a shot before or not, the pleasure is all ours!!

Back