SassySheDevil ~ Giving up the fight ~

Obsession

You said that panties wasn't your most expensive obsession, what is?

I am loving this view!!! Very, Very, nice!!!:rose:
Thank you. :)
You said that panties wasn't your most expensive obsession, what is?

I said at least they aren't as expensive as many other obsessions. Meaning like women and shoes or purses or something like that.
But I collect many things. So they probably are one of my cheaper ones. But Clothes wise, those are my go to obsession. :) Thank god I don't get that way for bras. Those fuckers aren't cheap. :(

I said at least they aren't as expensive as many other obsessions. Meaning like women and shoes or purses or something like that.
But I collect many things. So they probably are one of my cheaper ones. But Clothes wise, those are my go to obsession. :) Thank god I don't get that way for bras. Those fuckers aren't cheap. :(

not for tits our size!!!

and i'm the same way with panties. Do you have a Cato there? they have cute affordable panties.

not for tits our size!!!

and i'm the same way with panties. Do you have a Cato there? they have cute affordable panties.

No. The ones I've become obsessed for are from Fred Meyer, which is Krogers in other states.

The pretty colors call to me. :D

Last edited:
And the one I promised.. My husbands favorite pic...

attachment.php

Last edited:
That is fantastic!! Damn!! :devil::devil: I can see why he loves that sexy shot! ....the mind races with possibilities..... ;)
:D Thank you. :kiss:
Say hello to my little friend! Wait, that didn't come out right. :(

Wow. :heart: I can see why. Looks like you're ready for hours and hours of passionate lovin.

haha. I'll give you a do over :p

Um. I'm almost always ready for that. :D

I see, but it's bras and shoes that guys notice first. A good bra presents the girls and gets their attention same could be said for shoes. A pair of shoes can make up for not having that good bra on.

Panties in the store window draw you in like a moth to a flame. lol :)

Last edited:
I see, but it's bras and shoes that guys notice first. A good bra presents the girls and gets their attention same could be said for shoes. A pair of shoes can make up for not having that good bra on.

sweet, how many bras would you like to buy me? :D

attachment.php

Last edited:
That's why I am in Orlando Florida right now, I will be back to the Midwest for another 10 days
hmm I've never been there either.
Love those painted lips! Very nice Sassy!
I wish mine were a little fuller. But then I'm sure most women do.
Sorry I got in late for the spanking! Love that bum!
;)
With those eyes staring at me I can understand what he likes! So elegantly beautiful!
My eyes are probably my best feature.
I can see why it is his favorite!!!! Damn!!!! This is a sexy as hell pic!!!! It shows your beauty but yet leaves a lot for the imagination.:heart::heart::kiss::kiss:

Thank you. I think that is pretty much why he liked it also. :rose:

Back