SassySheDevil ~ Giving up the fight ~

.... his favorites would probably make me drool out loud. ;)

I'm still looking for the pic on my hard drive. I have too many lol Until then. Here's a pic I took for the coffee thread that has it in the background. The pictures hang on my bed.

Last edited:
I'm still looking for the pic on my hard drive. I have too many lol Until then. Here's a pic I took for the coffee thread that has it in the background. The pictures hang on my bed.

Can't wait to see the original... but then I can't wait for any pics you post sexy lady!!

Thanks for the redirect there. I remember that picture well :devil:
Thank you. I will try and get a new one soon. last one we took. Husband got his dick in it, so I'll have him take some new ones.
Looks perfect to me!
;) It did me too. I like it on me
Yummmmyyyyyy!
:rose:
I'm not going to step in and try to cure you... I'm enjoying the results of your sickness way too much!!
haha that's cute. My drawer is puking panties.
Can't wait to see the original... but then I can't wait for any pics you post sexy lady!!
I will post that tonight. I found it.
Damn hot pose;)
Thank you. :kiss:

Since I posted that outfit.. Here is why I bought it. This was from my Boudoir that I did for my Husband on Valentines. (he aint getting that again this year lol) What made this outfit so funny, is that it's actually a shirt for the normal height women. But, me being so short, I was able to wear it like a dress. :p

attachment.php

OMG I love that outfit, and you wear it sooooo well very very HAWT indeed, yumm :devil:

Took some new pics with my panties.. I'll upload them here in a few..

Last edited:
OMG I love that outfit, and you wear it sooooo well very very HAWT indeed, yumm :devil:
:kiss:
Na no 12 step program required, Just keep the obsession running, enjoying it very much growwwwwllllllll. :devil:
lol good thing panties aren't as expensive as many other obsessions.
Simply amazing Sassy
thank you.
I definitely remember this one. Perhaps one of the best. ;) How I'd like to slip those panties aside and dive right in tongue first.

Hmm, that mouth looks like it needs a friend. :D

Oh goodie, then maybe you will like some of the newer ones..

Hmm you going to introduce me to your friend?? :D

Back