rimming

I've performed the rimming more times than I can count. This is a great service to give and it feels good to do it. I noticed that someone earlier said that she jumps when it's done to her. Rimming isn't terribly different from cunnilingus in that there are tecniques that can be employed to give different sensations.

My wife has grown to love this act and the variety of ways that I do it to her. From time to time I've done it to her just as a type of massage, while other times I do it to her, along with a few other fun foreplay acts, to get her blood pumpin' and her body ready for the twists and kinks that I enjoy with her body.

Just relax and enjoy. There's no harm in that.:cool:

ktownbabe077 said:
personally, i have done the rimming thing.......didnt know it was called that though!! My bf loves it and so do I. We were really drunk one night and I just went at it, tonging and sucking every inch of his ass........i couldnt get enough!!He loved it! We have done it a couple of times since and I can honestly say that it turns me on!!! The only problem I have.......he hasnt done it to me, and he barley ever goes down on me.......it's not that i smell or taste gross, I think he has had some bad hoo hoo's in his time, so he doesnt like it, he says he's willing to do it for me but how can i get turned on when he doesnt enjoy it...........anyhow!!!:(

He is one lucky guy to have a girl like you...but he needs to give back!!!

http://www.dph.sf.ca.us/sfcityclinic/drk/oralsex5.asp

If you can't get to the link, this is what it says. I agree with most here. But thought I'd pass this along :)

While it may be theoretically possible to get HIV from a rim job, most expert believe this is safe sex in terms of HIV and there have been no cases reported of HIV transmission through oral-anal sex.

Oral-anal sex can transmit shigella, amebiasis, cryptosporidium, giardia, and hepatitis A. All of these illnesses are transmitted via contaminated fecal matter. You can use a cut-up condom, household plastic wrap or a dental dam for rimming to lessen your risks. Your best bet, though, is to have both partners wash thoroughly with soap and warm water both before and after sex.

Getting vaccinated for hepatitis A and B and regular STD checkups are another good way to stay healthy. Learn what risks you are taking when engaging in particular sexual activities.

saldne said:
http://www.dph.sf.ca.us/sfcityclinic/drk/oralsex5.asp

If you can't get to the link, this is what it says. I agree with most here. But thought I'd pass this along :)

While it may be theoretically possible to get HIV from a rim job, most expert believe this is safe sex in terms of HIV and there have been no cases reported of HIV transmission through oral-anal sex.

Oral-anal sex can transmit shigella, amebiasis, cryptosporidium, giardia, and hepatitis A. All of these illnesses are transmitted via contaminated fecal matter. You can use a cut-up condom, household plastic wrap or a dental dam for rimming to lessen your risks. Your best bet, though, is to have both partners wash thoroughly with soap and warm water both before and after sex.

Getting vaccinated for hepatitis A and B and regular STD checkups are another good way to stay healthy. Learn what risks you are taking when engaging in particular sexual activities.

Oh, baby! Can you say all of that again. I think it got me in the mood... to not continue reading this thread.:rolleyes:

Halo_n_horns said:
Oh, baby! Can you say all of that again. I think it got me in the mood... to not continue reading this thread.:rolleyes:

Oh well, I guess that's on you. I didn't say I didn't do it. I said "I agree with most here"..erm, I enjoy it. But being clean is important <grins>

ktownbabe077 said:
personally, i have done the rimming thing.......didnt know it was called that though!! My bf loves it and so do I. We were really drunk one night and I just went at it, tonging and sucking every inch of his ass........i couldnt get enough!!He loved it! We have done it a couple of times since and I can honestly say that it turns me on!!!

Does your boyfriend have a really hot ass? Just curious why you get so turned on by it. My guess is that he definitely has a fine ass :p

Be prepared that in most cases if you accept some rimming by him
you are opening the door to Anal sex.
Once you express your acceptence of a tongue in your ass it will not be long till he introduces his "Little friend" lol

Regards
Morg and Bob

nothing like a Nice long hot shower or bath if you a BIG tub with him you can wash all of him even that rimming hole your thinking about
let him wash yours too. rub your soap body all over him. a fuel for thought do it in the shower keep it real hot and clean if that what you need...

i'm sure he go for it any where.any time too

I got one my best rimming when i was camping we was playing around in a creek..hot july day, we was swimming and bathing.
whom needs a towel when you got tongues

And yes be perpaired to get fucked in the ass. so you better be willing to do analsex.

there is a good Enema too...
one quart or two.......coffee, tea or him

but i beleave thats be another tread!

wow:D made me hot just typing this

:D :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

6f885b7fcd.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

What's not to love. I love giving and getting. My advice is not to go right to his ass and start licking first start bya simple bj and slowly work your way down to his balls and stay there for a while. Then you can slowly work your way down to his ass and try going in concentric circles until you reach the middle (sort of like a tootsie pop) you will tell from his reaction wether he wants you to get to the center or not.

Good Luck and enjoy

Re: erogenous zoneeeee

JLP68 said:
It is truly an erogenous zone, and not even anal sex, but just rimming can send a woman over the edge, especially if you play with her clit...

JLP :devil:

::falls over:::p

Edit that to "bends"

*looks around for my honey*

Last edited by a moderator:
Be prepared to recieve in more ways than one.
First the tongue.
Then the fingers.
Then the cock up to the Balls
Its a process do not sign on unless you are going all the way.
Am I wrong?

morgothsmate said:
Be prepared to recieve in more ways than one.
First the tongue.
Then the fingers.
Then the cock up to the Balls
Its a process do not sign on unless you are going all the way.
Am I wrong?

Not always true ;)

As you may guess from my name, I'm a great lover of rimming, not that bothered about recieving, though I'm quite happy to, my main pleasure is from the giving, I often find it even more of a turn on than eating pussy.
I don't really know how much of that is because it's still slightly taboo, who cares, I think it's mainly because it's just sooooo much fun.
By the way, it doesn't always need to be a part of a build up to full anal, I'm more than happy to come whilst eating ass, I don't feel the need to fill the ass with cock, could be that I'm just too sensitive and nice, or it could just be that the rimming is quite hot enough in itself...Enjoy
:nana:

saldne said:
::falls over:::p

Edit that to "bends"

*looks around for my honey*

Hey sexy... :D

My opinion on all this... my opinion is I'm getting very worked up and need to devour my honey!! Gobble up every bit of her!! And oh, she tastes SOOOO good!!

Uh, putting that aside for only as long as I must, subsequent replies about it necessarily leading to penetration isn't so. I won't lie, I'd like it to lead there, but only in time, as my lover allows, and most importantly, is willing and ready to explore.
Anal sex, especially at first, must be done VERY carefully, patiently, lovingly. LOTS of lubricants as needed, and only with her full consent. Undoubtedly, rimming is a good place to start, but I don't see any reason why it can't simply remain there for quite some time without going further. My lover's mouth alone could probably satisfy me forever, being inside her is knowing heaven on earth. I would definitely like to explore the delights of anal with her, but only if she's willing.

The thing - I think - about all sex is that it's about pleasure. For me, the greatest pleasure is getting her off, her pleasure. Making her moan, the feeling of giving her an explosive orgasm is at any time enough to make me cum! What's so special with us is that I know she feels the same way, so as our closeness grows and we learn more about each other, things just keep getting better. I used to think I was going to die fairly young, and now I'm beginning to think I know why! Things get much better, I'm gonna have a coronary! :D

Ahh... but what a way to go... LOL

Summary: Rimming is, like everything else in the bedroom, wonderful when done properly, with love, and when enjoyed by both. Gotta go now, more research on this, and other related subjects to be done! :D

Luv2PleasureF said:
Hey sexy... :D

My opinion on all this... my opinion is I'm getting very worked up and need to devour my honey!! Gobble up every bit of her!! And oh, she tastes SOOOO good!!

Uh, putting that aside for only as long as I must, subsequent replies about it necessarily leading to penetration isn't so. I won't lie, I'd like it to lead there, but only in time, as my lover allows, and most importantly, is willing and ready to explore.
Anal sex, especially at first, must be done VERY carefully, patiently, lovingly. LOTS of lubricants as needed, and only with her full consent. Undoubtedly, rimming is a good place to start, but I don't see any reason why it can't simply remain there for quite some time without going further. My lover's mouth alone could probably satisfy me forever, being inside her is knowing heaven on earth. I would definitely like to explore the delights of anal with her, but only if she's willing.

The thing - I think - about all sex is that it's about pleasure. For me, the greatest pleasure is getting her off, her pleasure. Making her moan, the feeling of giving her an explosive orgasm is at any time enough to make me cum! What's so special with us is that I know she feels the same way, so as our closeness grows and we learn more about each other, things just keep getting better. I used to think I was going to die fairly young, and now I'm beginning to think I know why! Things get much better, I'm gonna have a coronary! :D

Ahh... but what a way to go... LOL

Summary: Rimming is, like everything else in the bedroom, wonderful when done properly, with love, and when enjoyed by both. Gotta go now, more research on this, and other related subjects to be done! :D

Quote: I used to think I was going to die fairly young, and now I'm beginning to think I know why! Things get much better, I'm gonna have a coronary!

God damn it! Don't talk like that. With how loud you moan, I already worry enough. <grumbles>

saldne said:
Quote: I used to think I was going to die fairly young, and now I'm beginning to think I know why! Things get much better, I'm gonna have a coronary!

God damn it! Don't talk like that. With how loud you moan, I already worry enough. <grumbles>

LOL!!
Fret not my honey, dem's good groans... happy moans!
They'd be louder, if we didn't have kids around - or neighbors down the street!
But that's your fault, for turning me on so much! Not that I'm really bothered by that! :devil: :heart: :rose: :kiss: :p :D

I tried it for the first time when we were in the shower. There isn't anything to it. She likes the sensation so I will gladly give it to her again. I had three beers in me and I tried it, its not all that bad.

It still couldn't compare to the sensation of a good tonguelashing on her clit.

I have rimmed but have not had the pleasure of being rimmed

maybe one day .....

:D

Back