rimming

Re: Oh My God!

Kego180081 said:
sterlingclay

Get back here and finish the job - you've just made my pussy wet, you can't end it like this!

Uhm...sorry about that. I had started on that stroy a while back but never finished. I sorta blacked out but I remember quivering in the corner a couple hours later in a heightened sense of euphoria.

Here's another rimming story to make it up for ya. It is a little long but the thread called for experiences so here goes....

:p

Last edited:
Shadowedge said:
Thank you very much, that was just what I needed to brighten up my day. :)

Great! But who's going to finish me off now?

It's karma isn't it?

Dang

Kicks dirt with the toe of his boot......thats one sided time you had thankfully I receive pleasure from giving pleasure.....good story.

mmmmmmmmm. I just had to thank sterling for that story - i think i might need a shower... i can't believe how absorbed in that I got - i feel like i just woke up from a really wonderful dream... you know, that slightly disoriented feeling? good, tho...

thank you!

watergirl said:
mmmmmmmmm. I just had to thank sterling for that story - i think i might need a shower... i can't believe how absorbed in that I got - i feel like i just woke up from a really wonderful dream... you know, that slightly disoriented feeling? good, tho...

thank you!

If you want more, click on the Severine's story link in my signature. ;)

The 1rst time I rimmed a man he flinched with ecstacy. I found it totally wonderful that I could make him feel like that. The 2nd guy loved it too so rimming will now be part of my sexual reptoire.:p

I love rimming both having it done to me and doing it to my husband. It is great!! ummm all this talk of rimming and that story has got my all hot again. looks like I will be waking up hubby. lol not like he will complain.

:kiss:

Re: A Quicky of a short story

sterlingclay said:
So you want some experiences, eh? How about this one?
I think I picked a bad time to stop reading the "How To" forum:D

I never would have thought I might even like getting rimmed, but I thought it was erotic to do to a woman. I would sneak it into the cunnilingus routine sometimes, but never got a positive response to it. A couple years ago, I dated an older woman (35, I was 28) that liked 'da butt. She gave the most amazing BJs, and one night, she "went a little further," with a rim job that seemed to last forever. I was a little shocked, but really got into it, urging her on. When we broke up, I thought I would never be able to get a girlfriend to try it on me without extensive coaxing.

The new girlfriend surprised me early in our relationship. She loved to do it! After I get out of the shower, she will ask "Blow job?" How can you say no to that? I'll have to try that vibrator trick mentioned here.

None of these experiences ever lead to any more "backdoor" play, merely something to enliven the oral play.

Last edited:
(lurker reply)
just wanted to reply because its a topic close to my young heart. rimming is great (although i hate the word), i've only done it with my current boyfriend and its the nicest thing. its the most intimate thing i've ever done, and i couldn't see myself doing it with anyone other than the guy i'm with now because i can't see myseld trusting anyone the way i trust him. he loves it and i love making him happy and the fact that he has the worlds hariest crack isn't even and issue.
ah isn't it lovely to get all gooey and romantic over rimming :)

I love rimming too, but my girlfriend doesn't really care for having it done to her for some reason. (Hygiene is not an issue here, we both shower twice a day and are pretty clean). I thought most women enjoyed a tongue in their asshole.

Usually she won't let me even do it, but one morning I kissed down her back, kissed her ass cheeks for a while, then started licking her asshole, and she just relaxed and almost seemed to be getting into it, almost pushing her ass back into my face (or was I imagining that???) and I was able to shove my tongue right up her asshole...problem was I got so excited from doing it, and almost came from the friction of my cock against the bed and had to stop. Since then I've tried, but she still doesn't go for it...I ask her why and she just says she doesn't like it but gives no other reasons.

Maybe it's because she's Asian, I don't know, but I suspect white girls may be more "open" to this. Any Asian girls out there who love having a tongue in their asshole? Or who don't for that matter?

My girlfriend is great otherwise, I just wish she'd get into letting me lick her beautiful asshole. Then, maybe I could talk her into doing me...never been on the receiving end before. Oh well.

5685.jpg

For the women on the subject of rimming.

Have you specifically asked your partner to rim you? If so, I wonder if most partners want to do that or now?

I had a girlfriend in college that loved it, I spent more time with my tongue on and in her ass than anything. She loved to have it done slowly while she stroked her nipples.

BTW, she had an ass to die for!

She was the first to introduce me to this, and it didn't take much coaxing. I think she spread the word because I became very popular.

What she said!
Back in the day when I was eer 18 yea, My BF at the time brought up rimming me while we were fucking,( a good time to talk about what youd like to try) he spooned me and wispered in my ear what he wanted to try while pumping me slow. Anyway we planned to try it, I dolled my slef up, we made out (remmber making out) I got on all fours and he first ate me form behind then swirled in circles around my anus and then went in for the kill. he was very good at it, i ignored the idea he might have done this before and just relaxed and had the most intense cum I had yet to have. As a result I love being rimmed, addicted to it lol. My BF now will do it but doesnt want in return he is a no touch the ass guy. He has issues :D Anyway I love rimming, talked a girl freind into letting her guy do it to her, Fist she looked at me like I was nuts when i brought it up but she couldnt stop thinking about it and now she is a fan too.

*Sigh*

Ah, this thread brings back memories of an innocent time... No an innocent time that was my crowning moment of corruption.

Good times, good times...

Can someone actually describe to me what it FEELS like to be rimmed? I write what I IMAGINE it would feel like, but don't actually know as I've never experienced it in my sex life before - none of my ex's had ever wanted to rim me, and they didn't want me to do it to them, though I willing to! :p

Re: Re: Oh My God!

sterlingclay said:
....Ten minutes later she awoke with a start, which startled me because I was just sitting at my computer minding my own business. I covered her up when she passed out. That never happened to me before so I just let her be and starting surfing the net while I waited for her to wake up.

"Oh my God! I have to go. I sorry, I shouldn't even be here... I have to go." She dressed as she said all that. She looked me in the eyes and kissed me quickly before racing out my door and out of my building.

"Shit. Do I have a use and discard sign over my head or something?" I said to myself. Damn.

Thanks heaps for sharing, sterlingclay, too bad about your lousy luck, mate! You'd have to go a little bit less full-throttle on the tongue-lashing! :D

Well, there's always next time my friend... :p

sterlingclay, you are an inspiration. i would love to be able to give a girl such great sex

personally, i have done the rimming thing.......didnt know it was called that though!! My bf loves it and so do I. We were really drunk one night and I just went at it, tonging and sucking every inch of his ass........i couldnt get enough!!He loved it! We have done it a couple of times since and I can honestly say that it turns me on!!! The only problem I have.......he hasnt done it to me, and he barley ever goes down on me.......it's not that i smell or taste gross, I think he has had some bad hoo hoo's in his time, so he doesnt like it, he says he's willing to do it for me but how can i get turned on when he doesnt enjoy it...........anyhow!!!:(

Back