Meeting couples to swap while on vacation

TonyF862

Getting there...
Wife and I have expressed desire of meeting other couple to realize fantasies (watching, swapping, threesome etc). Seems doing so while away from our home city makes the most sense for discretionary reasons. But - not sure the most effective approach for doing so.

would love to hear from experienced couples, how you go about, how you got started, and any great stories from "the road"?

away from our home city makes the most sense for discretionary reasons
this is only an issue if you attempt to hit on the wrong people. Go to an environment where there will be like minded people. I just googled fetish clubs in Kansas - lots and lots of returns. Going to such a venue is not committing you to anything more than just having a look. Treat it as a fun exotic dress up night. Just saying hello to people does not mean they will pounce on you. Make friends there, ease into it gently. Many in attendance will have no interest in play with others so there is no pressure or expectations that you should until you are ready. If you are approached and you are not ready or it is not a match just be honest and say "thank you but we are just having a look around tonight".

Realise that for every person attending such a club they also had their first time, so they all have experienced what you will be feeling. Fetish clubs are not necessarily about play with others, but it will be an environment where many do. No one will be offended in that environment if you discuss your desires and intentions.

No one in attendance will be mouthing off at the next school parent night, think about it.

Good insight. Thank you. A couple questions... "fetish clubs" vs "Swinger clubs" - I'm assuming all Fetish Clubs include Swingers but not necessarily vice versa - so how/what do you consider "fetish" beyond swinging?

Also - would welcome stories about your first time(s) and how you got started?

"vice versa" yes vice versa but the expectations are different.

There are so many reasons to attend a fetish club
There is only one reason to attend a swinger club

No, my stories are close and only shared or reminisced with lovers involved.

Started? Long before fetish club, but I was recommending a path that may be gentle. You will be with like minded people, understanding people. You get a chance to look around and that is sometimes the sole goal for some who end up being part of the establishment. You will be in environment where you get to be you, that will be celebrated and never judged.

"vice versa" yes vice versa but the expectations are different.

There are so many reasons to attend a fetish club
There is only one reason to attend a swinger club

No, my stories are close and only shared or reminisced with lovers involved.

Started? Long before fetish club, but I was recommending a path that may be gentle. You will be with like minded people, understanding people. You get a chance to look around and that is sometimes the sole goal for some who end up being part of the establishment. You will be in environment where you get to be you, that will be celebrated and never judged.
hmmmm...now you have my curiosity peaked, as, for all of my internet wonderings, I dont recall specifically reading about "fetish clubs" but you may have just unlocked the portal to the world I was looking for. I'm going away now to research and investigate, but I am sure I'll be back in the next day or two with more questions :)

Consider planning ahead and using Doublelist before the trip to meet a couple ahead of time who are at the destination and will be ready to meet you when you go.

Or maybe there are other sites which are more swinger-oriented, but Doublelist seems like it should do the trick. It has a whole category of personals for couples seeking couples.

Consider planning ahead and using Doublelist before the trip to meet a couple ahead of time who are at the destination and will be ready to meet you when you go.

Or maybe there are other sites which are more swinger-oriented, but Doublelist seems like it should do the trick. It has a whole category of personals for couples seeking couples.
thanks for the tip. this is the second time someone has mentioned Doublelist. I'm curious - Adult Friend Finder (AFF) seems to be more prevalent, but no one seems to recommend it for meeting couples when traveling. Any idea why??

BTW - Any adventure or examples you care to share from your own experience? Has DL worked for you? What was your first experience like? how did you get started?

BTW - Any adventure or examples you care to share from your own experience?
What is your thread about? How much does your "I want" = we?

If it is a "we" then maybe your partner will want to participate in this discussion.

What is your thread about? How much does your "I want" = we?

If it is a "we" then maybe your partner will want to participate in this discussion.
ha! I thought the title - "Meeting couples to swap while on vacation" was about as self-explanatory as possible - but maybe not??

Is your partner aware of this thread? If she is not your fantasies will probably end in you being single. If she is at your side as you type then you are, apparently, in for one hell of a holiday to come.

Adult Friend Finder (AFF) seems to be more prevalent, but no one seems to recommend it for meeting couples when traveling. Any idea why??
IMO, AFF has a lot of fake profiles especially for women and couples. We used it years ago to hookup with many single guys but not sure we ever met a couple there. I would highly recommend using the SDC site to meet other couples. You could likely find new couples with similar desires.

IMO, AFF has a lot of fake profiles especially for women and couples. We used it years ago to hookup with many single guys but not sure we ever met a couple there. I would highly recommend using the SDC site to meet other couples. You could likely find new couples with similar desires.
Thanks @Texsuns ! I just glanced at that site and it looks promising. Sounds like you all are/were on a similar journey - would welcome any stories or examples from your first few attempts (how it went, lessons learned? any mixed feelings etc)?

Is your partner aware of this thread? If she is not your fantasies will probably end in you being single. If she is at your side as you type then you are, apparently, in for one hell of a holiday to come.
Appreciate the cautionary advice. And I agree with the sentiment. As I clearly outline in my profile - we are just starting exploring. Not looking for a single/cheating hookup. I'm looking for advice on how to approach this journey in a loving, honest way. You dont appear to be wiling to share - which I respect. I wish you joy and fulfillment in your own journey.

Back