rimming

My ex was very limited when we married and I really enjoyed giving oral. After 10 long years she finally let me rim her. I would be shoving my tongue up her ass and grinding my forehead on her clit. That is when she would squirt and have the most incredible orgasm.

Originally Posted by triman AZ I do shave my legs for cycling, that is plenty of work, trying to imagine shaving my ass makes me giggle, maybe i will stick to ass licking and give up on receiving!
That's a shame though... why not take a shower together and have her shave you? We do that sometimes. It's fun and makes for far better rimming afterwards when there is no hair to deal with.

rimming redux

I've never had a bad experience giving/doing, but I don't enjoy receiving so much. Question re hygiene.... after giving, is antiseptic mouthwash a good idea before kissing or switching to another activity?

hygiene follow-up

ok, we all know not to switch from anal to vaginal without washing..... but what do you do after rimming? Mouthwash prior to open-mouthed kissing?

Well I work on the principle of better safe than sorry and insist on a quick brush, but then I'm prone to mild infections these days and tend to forget who's been tounging what half an hour ago in the heat of passion! When I was a dizzy teen I had a cast iron constitution so it didn't matter, but alas no more *sigh*. Mouthwash is a waste of time tho if you ask me- a miracle of marketing over effectiveness.

Let me share my experience....

One of my earliest sexual experiences was being rimmed by a friend. At first I had no idea what he was planning. All he told me was to get on all fours. He then proceeded to clean my bottom with one of those special lady wipes. Not because I was dirty, but because he didn't want me to feel self conscious thinking I was dirty. He teased my clit with a vibe for a few minutes, getting me nice and aroused, before he zeroed in on his true target. I was amazed at how good it felt and was glad I let him do it. It's been over 3 years now and I haven't had the chance to do it to him yet. Not sure if he'd let me. But I'll ask soon. Wish me luck!

Thanks for sharing this. I've just recently been reading and posting here since finding out my wife (of 25 years) had been exploring Lit from the beginning of the year. I've never been interested in anal at all, but my exposure here has led me to start to rub her down there and some licking. I've asked her if she likes and she definitely said Yes! So we are good there. I don't know about having her do it to me and she has not attempted it. (Although she does suck my balls regularly now.) My tag line says it all!

It's not a big thing for me to receive but I am very happy to give. My hubby gets off on it. And I love to please him. I love to suckhis cock and balls then move south and use my tongue on his hole. Maybe slide a finger in then back to licking while I pump his cock.

I've probably said this elsewhere some years ago, but at the risk of offense...

It’s too long for me to remember when I wasn’t enamored of anal sex in most of its forms which is only to say those that I’ve been fortunate to experience with women. However, most of the women of my experience despite enjoying anal play weren’t inclined to analingus to put it mildly whether receiving or giving. The few who were, were delight beyond description.

One woman who enjoyed anal intercourse and giving as well as receiving manual anal stimulation expressed continued reservations about lingual stimulation because of hygiene concerns. Ultimately she agreed to receive on conditions. Having a very large shower with a bench in it, one day we proceeded to wash each other with the utmost care while kissing including almost all the newly cleaned parts. After extensive petting including oral sex by each, she leaned over the bench as I knelt to kiss her anus while stroking her pussy and clit using both hands. At length she came wrenchingly after which I fucked her like a raging bull.

Sitting together on the bench as we recovered, we talked. She acknowledged enjoying “terribly” my tongue kissing her ass saying even that she couldn’t recall a stronger or more satisfying come. But she added, “Some things must be boiled(!!).” So it was that we never did that again despite all the anal exploration, teasing and fucking we did do.

I love rimming my wife. I also love her doing it to me. She doesn't do it very often, but when he does I am in heaven for that little while.

Usually I can rim her and play with her clit and end up getting her in the ass. She has really started to like it lately and has invited me to get her anally, The last few times, she has had an orgasm, although I think it is from her clit rubbing on the sheet more than the stimulation to her ass.

Cleanliness is the key. I know she wants me to lick her ass if I get home from work and she is freshly showered and pulls me into the bedroom.

I'll rim. It's fun and obviously the other person has to be in to it. A great warm up for anal, though we don't do it every time I rim her. Just one more thing to help get her off that she likes. Kinda how I look at it.

I love licking a girl's ass. I especially love it if she hasn't experienced it before and it takes her by surprise how good it feels.

i love rimming a woman, i love receiving it too but no problem if she is not into it, but i gotta get my time on her.

Lucky

I have no issue giving and in fact enjoy it much. My wife does not complain when she is fresh out of the tub or shower, but if it's night and she has not showered since morning, she says no, but let's me keep going. She still says it's dirty, but let's me continue. For her it is a mental thing. Brain says it is dirty, but body really enjoys having it done.

To get her to do it to me is impossible. No amount of washing or persuasion will get her to try it on me. Would like to have it done, but not going to happen. Oh well, such is life, have to make sacrifices right?

Why oh why does this come to mind...?
evil-twin_zps44454453.gif

i can't understand why people think this is so taboo i totally enjoy rimming ass

Back