Question for sissies who sit to pee or tiny penis cucks who sit

Except the same for me. I was sitting to pee and read lit today at work. as I released I didn’t realize I wasn’t pointed down. My piss was going against my belt and seat of my pants and onto the floor. It was only when my stream increased a little that I heard it splash against my trousers.

Luckily they are dark and off a great material that dried quickly.

I had to quick mop up the floor with toilet paper before someone else came in.
I am not a sissy but always sit to pee. Relaxing, easier and cleaner.
Some times when my cock is retracted and i am not paying attention, does go between the seat and the bowl though.

Not sissy either but always sit to pee. From my research it seems to be good for prostate health for us older types.

As some of you know I am a sissy with a tiny penis that I usually refer to as a clitty. I always sit to pee as a propper sissy should do and if outdoors I squat. My clitty normally just pokes its head out so if I should stand 🧍‍♀️ I would get my clothes all wet. I was never cut so I do have an abundance of skin that hangs down. I call that my lips. Nice to put my fingers into and make my clitty leak. This morning as I was sitting to pee I was not paying attention and my lip was pushed back and my pee shot straight out ounder the seat and onto the floor. I did not know this until my feet felt wet.

My question for others like me, especially those who do not have lips to direct the flow of pee, what do you do to keep from having accidents like I did. Putting your hand down there could direct your pee down but oh, the wet. I know some cucks must also sit. Do you have this problem? Do any of you secretly envy women in that the are plumbed better for peeing than you? I do.
Hi how are you doing

Standing to pee with a small cock is a gamble because you never know where your piss is going to go or whether it will be a stream or a spray. Sitting is best.

Yes, sitting when I pee, it is one more act I do to remind me that I am a feminine being. I love slipping my panties down to my thighs and drying off myself before I pull my panties up.
Sit or stand, I always dry my tiny cock off because I don’t wear underwear .

As some of you know I am a sissy with a tiny penis that I usually refer to as a clitty. I always sit to pee as a propper sissy should do and if outdoors I squat. My clitty normally just pokes its head out so if I should stand 🧍‍♀️ I would get my clothes all wet. I was never cut so I do have an abundance of skin that hangs down. I call that my lips. Nice to put my fingers into and make my clitty leak. This morning as I was sitting to pee I was not paying attention and my lip was pushed back and my pee shot straight out ounder the seat and onto the floor. I did not know this until my feet felt wet.

My question for others like me, especially those who do not have lips to direct the flow of pee, what do you do to keep from having accidents like I did. Putting your hand down there could direct your pee down but oh, the wet. I know some cucks must also sit. Do you have this problem? Do any of you secretly envy women in that the are plumbed better for peeing than you? I do.
When ever I wear my panties, I sit. It's just what a sissy does!

Got in the habit of sitting when I was caged. Although in the right setting, peeing in a urinal while caged can be fun! That said, I’m a grower and small when soft. Lean forward or it can shoot out between the bowl and lid. Don’t forget to clean up your dribbles either!😜😜😜

Yes, sitting when I pee, it is one more act I do to remind me that I am a feminine being. I love slipping my panties down to my thighs and drying off myself before I pull my panties up.
Wow that sounds hot

I saw a picture of a restraint that helps with aim while sitting if you're afraid of going between the bowl and seat. It's a leather strap that wraps snugly around the shaft and pulls the clitty down and back. The strap goes up the back to a thin belt around the waist. It forces you to sit and relieve yourself. It looked like it also had an optional locking system so your significant other would have control.

I've been sitting or squatting for years, just something I started doing because it feels natural and I love seeing my panties on my smooth legs

💋. Oh yes my dears. My wife said a girl should always dry after peeing and she always does. She scolded me when I did not and praised me when I did. She said how nice I did this in front of a girl friend and I felt nice. Now I always do it just as she does because it makes me feel nice.
And yes loves, wear clothing that is easy to push down when outdoors so you can pee as a girl should. Or live with that wet spot in front.

💋. Oh yes my dears. My wife said a girl should always dry after peeing and she always does. She scolded me when I did not and praised me when I did. She said how nice I did this in front of a girl friend and I felt nice. Now I always do it just as she does because it makes me feel nice.
And yes loves, wear clothing that is easy to push down when outdoors so you can pee as a girl should. Or live with that wet spot in front.
Being girlie is the ultimate.

My cuckold also has a tiny cock. I call it his boi clit. He also has to sit to pee, but this is because I keep him permanently cock locked. I do release him for a couple of hours every Saturday, in order that his device can be cleaned and sterilised. I also shave and milk him at this point, before locking him away for another week. In keeping with his need to sit to pee, I have thrown out all his boxers and now he only ever wears cotton panties under his trousers.

My cuckold also has a tiny cock. I call it his boi clit. He also has to sit to pee, but this is because I keep him permanently cock locked. I do release him for a couple of hours every Saturday, in order that his device can be cleaned and sterilised. I also shave and milk him at this point, before locking him away for another week. In keeping with his need to sit to pee, I have thrown out all his boxers and now he only ever wears cotton panties under his trousers.
Thank you for being you. May I offer my humble respect and admiration to you for helping sissies.

He's a very lucky guy

I saw a picture of a restraint that helps with aim while sitting if you're afraid of going between the bowl and seat. It's a leather strap that wraps snugly around the shaft and pulls the clitty down and back. The strap goes up the back to a thin belt around the waist. It forces you to sit and relieve yourself. It looked like it also had an optional locking system so your significant other would have control.
Oh love, my clitty just shrinks away. I have tried tapes and everything to pull it down and make a nice crease for my panties to sink into. Clitty says no and hides. At one time I could stretch it and tuck the lip into my boy hole and put my panties on and it would stay like it should. What a lovely feeling that was. Kisses to all.

Back