Question for sissies who sit to pee or tiny penis cucks who sit

4yourpleasureiam

Literotica Guru
As some of you know I am a sissy with a tiny penis that I usually refer to as a clitty. I always sit to pee as a propper sissy should do and if outdoors I squat. My clitty normally just pokes its head out so if I should stand 🧍‍♀️ I would get my clothes all wet. I was never cut so I do have an abundance of skin that hangs down. I call that my lips. Nice to put my fingers into and make my clitty leak. This morning as I was sitting to pee I was not paying attention and my lip was pushed back and my pee shot straight out ounder the seat and onto the floor. I did not know this until my feet felt wet.

My question for others like me, especially those who do not have lips to direct the flow of pee, what do you do to keep from having accidents like I did. Putting your hand down there could direct your pee down but oh, the wet. I know some cucks must also sit. Do you have this problem? Do any of you secretly envy women in that the are plumbed better for peeing than you? I do.

Gaining weight also has caused my clitty to stick out more, and be more likely to wet the seat and the floor. So I use a hand assist, and, of course, clean any mishaps in the manner a good sissy should. He he he

I don’t consider myself a sissy or particularly feminine.

I still sit to pee quite often though.

It’s more relaxing, especially in the middle of the night when you don’t want to be too awake.

It also keeps my wife happy with no mess to clean up due to bad aim. 😁

As some of you know I am a sissy with a tiny penis that I usually refer to as a clitty. I always sit to pee as a propper sissy should do and if outdoors I squat. My clitty normally just pokes its head out so if I should stand 🧍‍♀️ I would get my clothes all wet. I was never cut so I do have an abundance of skin that hangs down. I call that my lips. Nice to put my fingers into and make my clitty leak. This morning as I was sitting to pee I was not paying attention and my lip was pushed back and my pee shot straight out ounder the seat and onto the floor. I did not know this until my feet felt wet.

My question for others like me, especially those who do not have lips to direct the flow of pee, what do you do to keep from having accidents like I did. Putting your hand down there could direct your pee down but oh, the wet. I know some cucks must also sit. Do you have this problem? Do any of you secretly envy women in that the are plumbed better for peeing than you? I do.
How else would a total sissy like me pee? I have to use the ladies room since I am always dressed as a slutty gal and there are no stupid man urinals in there.

I sit to pee most of the time. As has been said here, mostly because it's easier to keep from peeing all over the place. And, being a sissy, it's what we're supposed to do isn't it?

I don’t consider myself a sissy or particularly feminine.

I still sit to pee quite often though.

It’s more relaxing, especially in the middle of the night when you don’t want to be too awake.

It also keeps my wife happy with no mess to clean up due to bad aim. 😁
Except the same for me. I was sitting to pee and read lit today at work. as I released I didn’t realize I wasn’t pointed down. My piss was going against my belt and seat of my pants and onto the floor. It was only when my stream increased a little that I heard it splash against my trousers.

Luckily they are dark and off a great material that dried quickly.

I had to quick mop up the floor with toilet paper before someone else came in.

Except the same for me. I was sitting to pee and read lit today at work. as I released I didn’t realize I wasn’t pointed down. My piss was going against my belt and seat of my pants and onto the floor. It was only when my stream increased a little that I heard it splash against my trousers.

Luckily they are dark and off a great material that dried quickly.

I had to quick mop up the floor with toilet paper before someone else came in.
I have had that VERY thing happen. No pun intended (ok, intended) but that really pisses me off.

I might be an old bi curious virgin but I have always stood to pee......my most enjoyable peeling session was when a lady friend of mine held it for me......so much nicer than holding my own lol

I have sat for a long time. I gained weight and have a small cock so in order to not make a mess sit it is. I am now training my self to be a sissy husband so that part is already done.

Maybe I should sit to pee more often. I’ve done it a couple of times. But the key with a small penis is to point it down so lean forward and use your finger to push the head down.

I might be an old bi curious virgin but I have always stood to pee......my most enjoyable peeling session was when a lady friend of mine held it for me......so much nicer than holding my own lol
How about lettinge hold it for you, or you putting it in me and

I'm coming into this thread a little late, but I tend to sit back on the seat and pee, that way, even when I don't physically point my clitty downward into the bowl, it doesn't spray out of the rim of the bowl...

Back