P-Spot release question

artslut86

Seeker
A question for experienced p-spot orgasm lovers.

Over the last 8 months, I've returned to some anal play with my Miss/Domme. Way back in teh day I had messed around with my partner exploring a little but it did not go too far.

Thursday nite I had a 3 hr session with my D. We used a 5 inch 1.5 inch wide thrusting dildo. Which at one pt was being manually driven as hard against the walnut and I guess the rectum wall. It was a combination of uncomfortable pain, and the most intensely developed pre orgasm sensation behind my head ever. I'd previously felt the build up, but nothing like this. AMAZING sensation.
The pain side of it was from the pressure against what ever wall the dildo was being thrust into...maybe wrong angle? I was on my back knees up?
I became very frantic to release this pressure and have that p-spot orgasm but do not know 'how to'

Do I:
relax like I am going to pee?
kegel?
Does it just release it self?
something different?

My Domme being the deliciously evil woman she is merely laughed at me until I used my safe word to stop.
Any thoughts from the experienced crew? hence my post here and not over in the BDSM forum.

I am a woman, so not really experienced, but two notes:
1. Thrusting shouldn't be painful, at least not after the initial insertion and most definitely NOT on the inside. It is one thing to get pain on the outside ring (prep and a lot of lube should take care of that), but painfully hitting inside organs is not cool in my book.
2. From the experience of observing it from the outside, I would say that release is spontaneous, you don't need to do anything to bring it on. It's just that you can't hold back anymore and it takes you over. But, as I said, this is how it looks from the outside.

Shevylee. Thanks mate. Maybe it just took or will take a little longer. I was pretty tired by the time we got to that. Did not eat that day either. 3 hrs with my domme is a work out !

If you overthink it that can ruin it. For me it’s what’s my wife is doing not me. If shes pounding away balls deep with her strapon I’ll leak but won’t have a p spot orgasm. I my wife starts doing short quick thrust then is on. It will feel good at first then I can’t tell you what I’m thinking. But I can only really have them if we are missionary with her on top. For us that’s the best to hit the spot.

A question for experienced p-spot orgasm lovers.

Over the last 8 months, I've returned to some anal play with my Miss/Domme. Way back in teh day I had messed around with my partner exploring a little but it did not go too far.

Thursday nite I had a 3 hr session with my D. We used a 5 inch 1.5 inch wide thrusting dildo. Which at one pt was being manually driven as hard against the walnut and I guess the rectum wall. It was a combination of uncomfortable pain, and the most intensely developed pre orgasm sensation behind my head ever. I'd previously felt the build up, but nothing like this. AMAZING sensation.
The pain side of it was from the pressure against what ever wall the dildo was being thrust into...maybe wrong angle? I was on my back knees up?
I became very frantic to release this pressure and have that p-spot orgasm but do not know 'how to'

Do I:
relax like I am going to pee?
kegel?
Does it just release it self?
something different?

My Domme being the deliciously evil woman she is merely laughed at me until I used my safe word to stop.
Any thoughts from the experienced crew? hence my post here and not over in the BDSM forum.
I like the release but for me it is not a climax but a massive draining that saps all sexual desire for days. If you enjoy a bit of humuliation it is great time for that

Tell me more , Im so hard right now !!! Push me over the edge
You start pushing into my wet mouth until I gage then you pull out but my lips tighten down and my eyes plead for your cock. Please use me make me climax like the girl as you fuck my face.

Yes , Im slow fucking your throat . Savor the feeling of my mushroom head pushing into your throat . Get my cock wet you slut. I want to see you cum

Yes , Im slow fucking your throat . Savor the feeling of my mushroom head pushing into your throat . Get my cock wet you slut. I want to see you cum
I put my hands on your but and pull you into me, hold you deep in my mouth until I choke on your cock, spit and snot and tears cover my face and coat your cock. I release your butt so you may continue fucking my face, my clitty so stiff and leaking sissy cum as I quiver under you

Yes!!!! Tears , spit and gasping for breath!!! Good girl . Look up into my eyes while fuck your mouth baby. I want to see your clitty shoot

Mmm, I have a puddle of warm thick cum in the palm of my hand , it smells so good. Going to eat it now.
Stay in touch baby , letts do this again

Back