question for manscapers

845uncut

Loves Spam
i was wondering for all those guys who trim their genitals. do you prefer shaving or waxing or is it depilatories that you prefer? i just started and i used a combination of a shave and a depilatory.
well, here you go, how do i post my picture here?

i was wondering for all those guys who trim their genitals. do you prefer shaving or waxing or is it depilatories that you prefer? i just started and i used a combination of a shave and a depilatory.
well, here you go, how do i post my picture here?
I use the manscape lawnmower 4.0. I used to shave, but this thing does wonders. I can use it around my balls to shave very close. I enjoy the erotic sensation of being smooth around there. My good friend shaves and i love the feel of it, especially kissing and sucking him. I will add that i keep my my face smooth shaven when im giving oral to a guy just to avoid the scratchy whiskers.

I got sugared for the first time on 3/4/2023. Prior to that I had never been waxed or sugared. It hurt some but I am planning on getting more sessions. I’ll let you know the final decision on it after those follow up sessions are done. (sugaring is like waxing but with a super thick glob of sugar water. The advantage is that the sugar solution does not stick to skin like wax does )

Soap and a regular disposable commercial safety razor very day in the shower. Do my butt crack once a week or so, same way.

I had always shaved my balls I love how smooth they feel. The first time last week I trimmed all my pubes off then I took and nice razor and shaved it all bare i FaceTime my gay friend in Florida and he said it makes my cock look lots bigger cum down here.

Started out a long time ago with just a trim. A GF made the point that guys want women to trim so why don’t guys trim. I took that as a hint. I trimmed myself for years. Then my wife took over the job. My hair grows fast so she started trimming it shorter. Then she started tweezing stray hairs. Then we started playing around with a chastity cage and she tweezed all the hair that would be under the cage. Many years later I started getting ingrown hairs. We tried all sorts of remedies but they didn’t work. So we got laser hair removal. Awesom!

Other than that I don’t trim anything else. I’m not really a hairy guy.

I trim, electric shaver and razor. Cock, balls, crack. But I leave trimmed hair around my cock, like a woman would have a trimmed pussy. Wife likes me trimmed.

I shave everything from the waist down. I try to touch it up once a week but it is time consuming.

Electric trimmer to keep bush above the short. then I use my wife's triple blade leg razor in the shower for the balls. I usually shave the balls 2 times a week.

For people doing other methods, how long do you remain smooth? How did you find a service that treats men's privates?

Let's share some more details!

I keep everything shaved except my head! I can't stand hair anywhere on my body. I couldn't stand it Even before my bi, and crossdressing started. I tried different methods of hair removal. Waxing, hair removal machines, and different chemicals. I always end up with the Gillette sensor 5. It works the best! I keep up on it a couple days a week. It goes pretty fast.

Last edited:
Back