Put Your Best Breast/Chest Forward thread

butters

High on a Hill
troll and viper-free thread for the posting of delicious men and lady torso bits.

get posting, lovelies! EDIT: KINDLY refrain from reposting the personal images posted here in your enthusiasm when replying to posts.

former threads can be accessed via this link

this takes you to one

and this one

Last edited:
:p

Last edited by a moderator:
what a fab way to start the thread off, elle! black lace and promises :D very very pretty, thanks for sharing it with us :rose:

Good morning, Ladies!

I'm up and happy in the Western Hemisphere... What a delightful surprise this morning... to see this thread announced on MY little thread.

Then, to see Elle's luscious milky-white breasticles semi-encased in black lace....

Yummy!

So, maybe to even up the balance.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_20170217_002513.jpg
    IMG_20170217_002513.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 403
Good morning, good morning!

So glad butters started the thread, I would have been happy to, but it seemed right that she be the one to do it.

Just getting the minions off to school, I'll be along shortly with a little contribution. ;)

So glad butters started the thread, I would have been happy to, but it seemed right that she be the one to do it.

Just getting the minions off to school, I'll be along shortly with a little contribution. ;)

Morning beautiful:rose:

If it's not to late, I'd love a peak!

Of course :kiss:
just a peek today

pls do NOT copy link in replies. Thank You.:cattail:
hello! thanks for the artistic contribution. 'slovely!

So, maybe to even up the balance.
]
that'll do very very nicely :D

oh heck, i said to elle i wasn't at all fussed about who started it - saw it hadn't been yet this morning so just put it up - never would have begn another over on the regular GB, its whole feel and original intent got ruined for me a while back. it's the content of the thread that matters, not the starter, and i hope this one stays true to its beginnings. now post 'em, mz honey :D:rose:

Back