"Neighborly"

(OOC: Ignore the asterisks. My phones improved-- ha! -- writing program puts them in.)

I The elements of what had taken place on the pier couldn't have been more perfectly chosen: the sunrise, the secluded yet still public location, the sex ... the man. Chrissy had never felt so happy having a cock inside her as she did at this moment.

"I hope you don't think I'm being silly," George said after they'd come down from their orgasms, "but I think I could see myself falling in love with you..."

Christy felt the same ... however...

"I've never been in love, George," she said softly.* She turned her head and upper body to look into George's eyes without losing the still obvious appendage sunk into her pussy.* With the sincere tone of someone who wished they could, Chrissy said, "I don't think I would know love if it not me on the ass ... opposed to trying to fuck me in it."

She gave him a long, erotic, but gentle kiss before dismounting from his cock and walked her fingers to him as she looked in the direction of where he'd spent his childhood.* "Let's go home."

Then shifting here body a bit and giggling,* Chrissy informed him, "I think I need to shower. I gotcha running down my thighs, Georgie Porgie."

Elena sat through the meal without offering a word that wasn't an answer to a question put directly to her.* She'd always been a bit shy in the first place, and those here who knew that wouldn't be surprised.* Those who didn't know her would find themselves informed of such by her ever helpful and loving husband.

But her shyness wasn't the reason for her quiet demeanor tonight.

No, the reason Elena was tongue tied tonight was that sitting to the left of her was the man who had very happily chosen to adopt her daughter, Tabatha.* And sitting directly across from her was the man whose cock had very happily provided the sperm that was responsible for Tabby coming into this world in the first place.

Oh, Carlton had no idea he'd fathered a child by Elena, of course.* No one did, not even Dave, who in just a couple of more months would become legally responsible for the girl.* And neither Dave nor Carlton were going to know if Elena had anything to say about it.

But it was very possible that she might not have anything to say about it at all, she realized, when the conversation turned to the joys of being young, rich, and free of the entanglement of pets and children.

That was when Dave brought up Tabatha.* Elena had hoped the conversation would never go there,* and now she found herself having to hide her grimace.** Both of the other women expressed their delight at hearing that Elena had a child, with Hanna asking, "How old is your daughter?"

"She just turned seven," Elena said reluctantly, fudging the math in an effort to prevent the very intelligent people here -- Carlton in particular, but Hanna as well -- from counting back and discovering tragic possibilities.*

But Dave laughed and said, "She'll turn eight in less that two months, silly."

Elena had been trying to limit her eye contact with her former lover through the evening but failing miserably.* Now she glanced Carlton's way briefly, a voice in her head screaming Don't do the math, don't do the math!

It was Tabatha's age plus nine months ago that Carlton's cock had last found its joy deep inside Elena's pussy.* He'd already been dating Hanna for five or six months by then, but in a moment of weakness following a silly fight with his future wife he'd found himself in the backseat of Elena's mother's huge 1980's Cadillac Coupe de Ville frantically tearing away the petite Russian's pantries and his own boxer briefs.

It hasn't been an intentional act, of course.* It had just happened.* It had begun so quickly and with so much passion that neither of them had thought of the need for birth control.

Well, that wasn't entirely true, was it?* Before Carlton rammed his monster cock into her, as he was thrusting hard, fast, and deep, and particularly after he'd grunted loudly and filled her with his seed, Elena's mind repeatedly came back to the fact that she was dead in the middle of her most fertile time.

By the time she learned she was indeed pregnant, Carlton was already engaged to Hanna.* Elena's mother had inadvertently learned of her daughter's condition and had made it very clear that Elena would birth, keep, and care for her baby.

Elena quit school, then moved to her aunt's home in Dallas to complete the pregnancy away from potential discovery by those who knew her here.* She only came back to the State, moving back in with her mother in Capital City, just months before her 5 year Class Reunion, where -- as he toll it so well -- she met her future husband.

And the rest her husband had pretty much told their dinner guests.

Will and Lilly, Dave and Elena, and Hanna and Carlton

As the three couples enjoyed their dinners, and had drinks, the atmosphere seemed to become more relaxed. Dave had been ordering drinks whenever a glass was emptied, so before too long, everyone was feeling a bit inebriated.

Dave was actually a bit more so, going into a really funny story about a client he had that lived in Australia.

"So, I meet him at this ranch out in the middle of nowhere in the outback. He starts showing me around the place...and there are these kangaroos. Well, I don't know shit about kangaroos...this was my first time in Australia."

"So, he tells me to try to ignore em, because the males are territorial and can get aggressive. Fine. I stay well away from them. So we're walking along by this little river, and we're going over numbers, talking business."

"I hear something and turn...and this goddamn kangaroo had snuck up on us, jumped up and with both feet, kicked my client right into the fucking river, and then just turned, looked at me, and then hopped off. Funniest goddamn thing I've ever seen!"

Everyone at the table burst out laughing, as Dave continued, "So, here I am, my client soaked from head to toe, after being kicked into a river by a fucking kangaroo, and I'm trying my damndest not to burst out laughing, worried if I did, he'd fire me...I'm surprised I didn't have an aneurysm trying to hold it in."

"Well, he just stands up, walks out of the water and goes on talking as if nothing happened...like it was perfectly normal...just something that happens all the time, getting kicked in the river by kangaroos, while I'm practically pissing myself."

"So, I got the job done, and now whenever he calls, we joke about it...he asks when I'll come back to Australia to visit, and I always reply 'When kangaroos stop kicking people into the fucking river.."

They all laughed again, and Dave ordered another round of drinks. He noticed Hanna staring at him, with a wide smile. He remembered that look...and it brought back a lot of nostalgia.

His inhibitions down, he found himself looking at Carlton and said, "You know...you're a lucky guy, Carlton. Did you know, your wife was my first crush?"

Carlton chuckled and said, "I can believe that. I remember you two were pretty inseparable."

"Yup. She was my best friend...but, also, I loved her...of course, I didn't have the balls to say anything back then, so...there's that."

"Anyway...it all worked out. You two are still together, happily married, and I have Elena...the love of my life. Guess things work out how they're supposed to. We're all pretty lucky..."

Things went silent, and Dave drunkenly said, "Shit...guess I made things awkward. Sh..sorry about that. Just ignore me. Forget I said anything. Drunk me can be kind of an asshole."

Dave stood up and said, "I'll be right back...gotta hit the little boys room." He kissed Elena's cheek, got up and headed towards the restroom.

Once in the bathroom, Dave looked in the mirror, and said to himself, "Shit...why the fuck did I say that?"

He splashed water on his face, and vowed when he got back to the table, he'd stick to ice water for the rest of the evening. Like he said at the table, he thought to himself, that a drunken Dave didn't have much of a politeness filter, and could end up saying things that shouldn't be said aloud...

Last edited:
Kimmie and Jake (in his bedroom, after fucking)

Earlier, before Will and Lilly left for dinner:

Jake asked, "Are you going to tell Sofia what happened here?"

"Of course not," Kimmie said without hesitation and in a calm tone. She got her clothes back together on her body and was looking for her shoes when she caught the expression on the slightly younger man's face. She said with a firm tone, "Jake ... you're not going to tell her either."

She finally located her missing shoe, and as she donned it she explained, "The only reason to tell Sof' what you did here today is to make you feel better ... to relieve your guilt. Telling her isn't going to make her feel better. These idiot stupid fuck guys who cheat and then go crawling back crying to their girlfriends for forgiveness, thinking that those girlfriends want to know that they are cheating bastards should have their cocks cut off."

She stood again, ready to leave. She reminded him, "Remember, this was a test. The next time you are with Sof', if you just can't take it ... if you are exploding with guilt and feel that what we did here today was so wrong that you just can't love Sofia ... then you failed the test. Tell her you can't be her boyfriend. Tell her you're not ready to make a commitment. You're too young ... you're too immature ... you want to fuck other women, whatever ... but don't for a second think that telling her that you and I fucked is going to help."

She bounded over to the bed, gave Jake a quick but wet kiss, leaned down over her groin and kissed his sticky cock, laughed, and left, saying over her shoulder, "I'll have a check for you tomorrow for your performance. God, they loved you."

Downstairs, Kimmie found Jake's parents sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee and staring at her. She stopped short, gave them a smile ... then realizing that they surely heard her fucking their son upstairs, Kimmie asked, "Was that wrong?"

Will and Lilly looked at each other for a moment, then back to Kimmie. Jake's mother asked, "Did you use protection, dear?"

"I'm on wonderful birth control," she answered, adding, "And I'm clean."

She waited for some sort of response, and when it didn't come she added more, "And I don't sleep around. I haven't been with another guy in over a year."

"And you like our son?" Lilly asked.

With a sincere smile, Kimmie said, "I adore him."

Jake's parents again looked at each other, but again no words came Kimmie's way. She gave them a polite wave, saying, "Okay, well ... I have to get home."

"Nice seeing you again, Kimmie," Will finally spoke his first words.

"Nice seeing both of you, too," she said before heading out the back door and out through the open space in the hedge ... chuckling all the way at the strange interaction ... and the joy of having finally had Jake inside her.

Jake

Jake was at his house, in the living room watching TV. Will and his mom went out for the evening to celebrate, and would be staying overnight in Capital City, so he had the house to himself.

Instead of inviting anyone over, or going out himself, he'd decided it would be best to stay here and get his head straight.

He kept thinking about Sofia, Kimmie, and Maggie. He felt like shit, having had sex with Kimmie the same day he'd taken Sofia's virginity, and asked her to be his girlfriend.

To top it all off, he'd discovered when he'd come downstairs, both his mom and Will had heard everything. They'd had an awkward talk with him about using protection, that he'd shut down, by telling them he knew that, and that had sex with Sammi before they'd broke up and moved here, which shocked the hell out of his mom.

He wasn't sure how Sofia wasn't going to eventually find out he'd been with Kimmie. Kimmie said she wasn't going to say anything, but would he be able to keep the secret? She was right about one thing...if he did tell her, it would be to assuage his own guilt about what happened, and he would hurt Sofia.

Maybe Kimmie was right...maybe he should break things off before he ended up hurting her...but he didn't want to. He liked Sofia...a lot. But he had to admit to himself, he really liked Kimmie too.

Maggie was a whole other problem...but one he would probably have to try to avoid. After Kimmie had left, he'd sent Maggie a text, saying that he couldn't have sex with her anymore...that he now had a girlfriend, hoping to discourage her. It hadn't.

Maggie had replied back with a text that read, "She doesn't have to know. It could be our little secret...but if you can't keep a secret, bring her along, lover."

Jake didn't reply back after that...he didn't know how to respond. He doubted Sofia would want to have a threesome with him and Maggie...and he wouldn't have a clue how to even bring up something like that up.

Jake sighed and laid back on the couch, and tried to lose himself in the movie, but his mind kept whirling...

Lilly, Hanna, Elena, and their men

Elena's picture at dinner

(OOC: I did some god moding of the guys. I didn't think you would mind.)

"So, I meet him at this ranch out in the middle of nowhere in the outback..." Dave began his story.

Hanna could see that the man was getting pretty toasted from an excess of champagne and drinks from the bar, and she could see that Elena was beginning to get nervous about it. Or ... was she nervous about something else, such as sitting directly across the table from the father of her daughter? Hanna didn't know anything about that, of course, so she assumed the pretty blonde was simply nervous that her fiancee was getting drunk.

Then, of course, Dave started taking about his feelings about Hanna, and things got a bit awkward. He excused himself to go to the bathroom, and after a bit of awkward conversation Will stood, laughed, and told Carlton, "We should go check on Dave. He may take a right instead of a left and end up in Australia again."

After the two remaining men had left, Elena said in a meek tone, "Please forgive him. He doesn't drink often, and, well, I think he's just nervous. He wasn't expecting you, Hanna."

Hanna leaned toward Elena, waggling her fingers for the other woman's hand. After Elena hesitantly took it, Hanna gave it a comforting squeeze and said, "There's no reason to apologize, Elena. If you only knew half the things I've said or done while I was drinking."

"I'd like to know," Lilly said quickly, laughing.

"Sure ... why not?" Elena playfully agreed, before blushing at asking such a question of a women she'd only just met.

Hanna laughed as well, then said, "Dave and I have known each other all our lives, since we were kids. I love him, just as he loves me."

Hanna saw a change in expression in the other woman's face. Still holding Elena's hand, she reassured the Russian-American doll, "And I can guarantee you, he loves you in a way he never would, never could, and never should love me. I'm just his friend. You, Elena ... you are his love."

Elena smiled, seemingly comforted. Their hands separated, and the three of them divided the remains of a second bottle of champagne between their three flutes. They toasted to new and old friends and drained the glasses.

"David spoke your name one night while we were making love," Elena suddenly said. Hanna's eyes widen in shock, and even Lilly donned an expression of shock. Elena went on, "No, no. It's okay. He'd been drinking then, too. It was a couple of months after the 5 year class reunion. He'd been devastated that you hadn't come--"

"My grandmother had been ill," Hanna explained quickly. "We lost her a couple of days later."

"Yes, yes, I know," Elena confirmed. "Someone who knew you both posted something to Facebook that David read. He was again devastated."

"He knew my family well, including Gramma B," Hanna said, her eyes beginning to gloss over at the memories. She wondered for a moment why Dave hadn't sent his condolences, but then she recalled the whole he spoke your name one night while we were making love comment and realized that contacting her probably wouldn't have seemed proper. She finished only with, "She was loved by all."

"He was going to send his condolences, but he was feeling guilty," Elena explained, mirroring Hanna's thoughts to the very word. She sipped at her champagne, set the flute down, and continued, "He was hurting ... and he was thinking about the friendship he'd lost when high school ended and you both began your new lives..."

Dave had gone to a University across the country before returning to go into business with Will, and Hanna had never been the social media type. The combination was that they had simply drifted apart over the eight years or so since.

Elena continued, "...and he'd just heard of your grandmother's passing ... and we were drinking and making love and..."

The beautiful woman with the sexy accent simply shrugged as she said, "And after he came in me he said, "I love you, Hanna."

Lilly looked to the woman with whom she was now sharing the most incredible relationship and found her face filled with almost a panic. Elena tried to relieve the tension by laughing and saying, "He doesn't even know he said it. Trust me ... it was just ... what do you Americans call it ... slippery tongue?"

"Slip of the tongue," Lilly said, knowing her friend wouldn't. A moment of silence passed, and she wondered aloud, "Where in the world have those guys gotten off to?"

Hanna suddenly started apologizing to Elena and promising that she had nothing to worry about regarding Dave, his love for his fiancee, or his deep feelings of friendship for herself; at the same time, Elena was telling Hanna that she understood, that Hanna had nothing to apologize for, and that she knew her husband-to-be's love for her was real and ever lasting.

There was another long moment of awkward silence in which the last of the Champagne was finished in all three flutes. Suddenly, Elena said with a sincere tone, "Sometimes I wish you and Dave would sleep together."

Lilly looked between the two woman, finding a contemplative expression on the woman she'd just met and a confused look on the woman she'd been kissing yesterday. Elena continued, "If he got it out of his system before we married..."

She let the thought fade as the three men approached the table, laughing while Dave's approach was steadied by the other two men. It was announced that Dave was officially and legally toasted, and that Carlton had gotten Dave and Elena a room in the hotel adjacent to the restaurant. They settled up the bill and tip, made arrangements to get together for lunch in a couple of days, then began heading for the door.

As Will and Lilly helped Dave and Elena next door to the hotel's front desk, Hanna pulled Carlton close and gave him a quick overview of the conversation he'd missed. Then, with a serious tone and look her husband would most definitely know, she said, "I think I should sleep with Dave before he ties the knot with Elena. No ... I am going to sleep with Dave before he gets married. Honey, he needs this. She needs this."

Hanna didn't go into details about how it would be happen, but Carlton knew his wife had settled her mind on this. The real question was this: was she simply going to spend a night fucking Dave alone...? Or was she going to try to incorporate Carlton and Elena into this as well?

And while neither of them had any idea that Carlton was the father of Elena's child, would this have an effect on that aspect of this strange situation as well?

Maggie texting with Jake

Maggie was not at all happy about the text message from Jake. She was still on a mission to confront her husband's cheating by cheating herself, and Jake was the man with whom she intended to find success. Oh, she could find another man, of course, but the 18 year old son of a neighbor who had only just moved into Bailey Ridge was just too perfect.

She texted back: She doesn't have to know. It could be our little secret.

When she didn't get a response after a couple of minutes, the teacher decided that maybe another lesson was needed. She texted: ...but if you can't keep a secret, bring her along, lover.

Men loved threesomes with a pair of beautiful women, and even though Maggie was still unaware of which of the Rogers girls Jake had set his sights, she knew that either one of them added to her and Jake made for a beautiful and erotic ménage à trois.

Unable to handle the wait for a response, Maggie stripped down for a hot bath and and masturbation amongst the bubbles. Finally, unable to stand the obvious rejection from this teenage boy, she sent another text after drying off and dressing for bed: My husband will be out of town beginning Friday. Come see me, and bring your girlfriend. Saturday night, 8pm. Or I'll have to come knock on your door to speak with you in person. Do you have a preference for what I should wear when I arrive at the door of your parents' home? I was thinking maybe nothing at all.

Oh, Maggie didn't mean it, of course, but would Jake know that? She'd put on a pretty crazy ass show of erotic behavior thus far, and after blowing Jake while her mouth still tasted of her husband's jizz, he'd likely fear that Maggie would do just about anything to have him inside her again.

Jake and Kimmie

When Jake saw Maggie's message about coming over to his house, Maggie was correct in her assumption that Jake would panic. After trapping him in her exercise room with her husband right in the other room, he thought she might be capable of anything.

He knew he'd have to approach Sofia, and let her know what was happening, but he decided to call Kimmie first. He dialed her number, and after a couple seconds Kimmie answered.

"Meet me outside by the hedges...please. I have something to show you."

A few minutes later, he was explaining what was going on.

"I sent Maggie a text, telling her I couldn't see her anymore, and that I have a girlfriend now...but she sent me another few texts right after. Here...take a look."

Kimmie read the texts, her eyes widening in surprise at the threat to show up at his house naked, if he didn't show on Saturday.

"I don't think she's joking around...after what happened in her house, I think she might be just crazy enough to do it," Jake said to Kimmie. "If I don't show up Saturday with Sofia...well, I have no clue what she'll do."

"Do I risk that she's bluffing?"

Kimmie and Jake

"I don't think she's joking around ... if I don't show up Saturday with Sofia...well, I have no clue what she'll do. Do I risk that she's bluffing?"

Kimmie read the messages again, all of them and not just the last one, then smiled. She handed the phone back to Jake, telling him, "You have no choice. You have to show up ... with your girlfriend."

Then her smile widened devilishly. She asked, "What would you like me to wear?"

She saw the confusion in the young man's eyes, laughed, and filled him in, "Maggie doesn't know which of the Rogers girl's is your girlfriend ... right?"

She could see the plan dawning in his face. "Until we get Maggie off your back ... I'm your girlfriend. Maggie will never know because you and Sof' will keep your relationship hidden from her. I mean, c'mon ... when is Maggie ever going to see the two of you all kissy kissy in public, right? It'll work."

Jake and Kimmie

Jake nodded, "I guess that could work...I never told her which of you I was gonna be dating. I hate having to sneak around behind Sofia's back, though. I've never been that kind of guy...it's difficult for me. I feel like I'm being an asshole to her, even though she doesn't know."

"I just don't understand why Maggie's so obsessed with me," Jake said, "It's not like I'm anything special. I'm sure she'd have no problem finding someone better than me.

"Anyway, meet me here on Saturday? We can walk over together..."

Will and Lilly

After they left the restaurant, Will and Lilly helped Elena get Dave across the street to the hotel they'd be staying at. Dave apologized for being a bother to Elena. "I'm sorry, babe...guess I celebrated a bit too much." Elena kissed his cheek and told him it was alright.

"I love you, Elena," he said, "so much...and Tabitha too. I wanna be a good dad for her...not like my dad was to me."

Dave's father had been an abusive drunk, which was one of the reasons Dave didn't drink often, and couldn't hold his liquor well.

Dave knew he a babbling a bit, and turned to see Will and Lilly too. "I love you guys, too...you're a good friend, Will. You too, Lilly...sorry I'm being such a mess tonight. I didn't mean to ruin anyone's good time."

"It's fine, Dave...we had fun. But I think you need to sleep it off, okay?"

"Okay," Dave replied, "It was just hard seeing Hanna again, you know...we used to be such good friends, and now we're like strangers...it's weird."

"I'm glad she's happy, though...Carlton seems like a good guy. I never knew him well in high school..."

While Dave babbled on, Elena checked in and got their room key. Will and Lilly helped Elena get Dave to his room, and then went back down to meet Hanna and Carlton...

Kimmie and Jake

Jake spoke about how Kimmie's plan could work, adding, "I hate having to sneak around behind Sofia's back, though..."

"You're not sneaking about behind Sofia's back, Jake," Kimmie told him, knowing that he in fact was doing just that, at least from the younger cousin's point of view. Kimmie justified, "You're trying to make things right with Sofia by concluding whatever this things with Maggie is."

"I just don't understand why Maggie's so obsessed with me," Jake said

Kimmie laughed, let him finish, then asked, "You're kidding right?"

When he didn't seem to understand -- or maybe did but just didn't respond -- Kimmie pointed out to him, "Jake ... you're a fucking babe magnet."

She wanted to stripped their lower clothes off and fuck him right here in the lawn but resisted, telling him, "Every girl and woman in this community who meets you in the days, weeks, and months to come is going to want to--"

Kimmie stopped short, realizing suddenly that she was inching a bit too close to indicating there there was something sexually amiss in the Bailey Ridge neighborhood. She took a different direction away from his new home saying, "This girlfriend you had before you moved here ... I can guarantee you that if you had not been boning her, every girl in your school would have been trying to get you out of your clothes."

They made plans to meet Saturday and -- with Kimmie only doing so reluctantly -- went back to their respective homes. She went upstairs to her bedroom's bathroom, drew a bath, and did as Maggie had an earlier: masturbated to fantasied involving the young man from #2 Bailey Ridge Circle.

Elena and David

(OOC: I'm going to use David at least once in all the post so that I have a 5 letter name for which I can search.)

Elena stood the slightly teetering Dave tall by the bed and began undressing him. He continued to blather on about how sorry he was about ruining the evening, and Elena did as the others had and told him he hadn't ruined anything at all. Seeing how they'd been a spontaneous check-in, the front desk had had Housekeeping bring up some pajamas for them both, a sign of just how much Will had put out for the room so that the pair didn't have to drive home tonight.

"Let's get you dressed for bed," Elena told her husband, helping him down to the edge of the bed. "A good night sleep in a comfy pair of jammies that I don't have to wash and fold tomorrow."

She chuckled as she retrieved the sleeping garments from the table by the door, but on the way back she stopped short, surprised by the unexpected erection that had suddenly made itself known. Dave caught his fiancee's expression, looked down, made a funny comment about his stiffness, and laughed.

Elena stepped up closer, leaned to kiss her love and lover's mouth, then reached down to grasp his cock. He moaned his delight. Elena knelt before Dave, now stroking his length as she watched his expression of joy. As she moved in between his parting knees, she looked up into his face and asked softly, "Do you still imagine being Hanna's lover?"

She didn't know what his reaction would be or how he would respond, but what ever they were Elena said, "It's okay to fantasize, David. I do."

He laughed and asked her what she fantasized about. She smiled, lowered her head to take in a mouthful of cock for two, three, four bobs of her head, then raised again to say, "I sometimes fantasize that another woman is helping me suck your cock."

It wasn't true, however. Elena had never had such fantasies about sharing Dave. But after he'd spoken Hanna's name that one night while balls deep inside her ... actually emptying his balls inside of her ... and after tonight where Dave had been so close to saying he loved Hanna in a way not appropriate for a man about to be married to someone not Hanna ... Elena had decided that she wanted to do something special for her husband.

And the most special thing she could do for Dave was get his cock inside the woman he'd loved for two thirds of his life.

The irony? Outside this hotel, that very woman had already told her husband that she, too, wanted Dave's cock inside of her.

Jake

Jake went back to his house, feeling a bit better now that they had a plan in place. Kimmie had said she would meet him and go over to Maggie's house on Saturday.

He thought about what Kimmie said about being a "babe magnet." He never really thought of himself that way. When he was in high school, he hadn't had much luck with girls until the end of his junior year, when he started dating Sammi. Sammi was a knockout, and the whole time together, he'd thought he'd gotten lucky and that Sammi was out of his league.

Come to think of it, though...it was Sammi who originally asked him out, so maybe Kimmie had a point. His sophomore and junior years is when he'd put on some muscle mass for football and began running to get in better shape. Maybe that had made a difference in how women viewed him.

He shrugged at went into the house.

Lilly and Hanna and their husbands, Will and Carlton

Capital City, 9pm:

As they walked toward the Hotel Will had arranged for their next evening of foursome fun, Hanna grasped Lilly by the arm and urged her to slow enough to let the men get nearly half a block ahead of the women. When Carlton looked back over his shoulder to his and Will's wives, Hanna waved at him dismissively, saying, "Go back to your Jaybird football boys talk. There's nothing for you here yet."

Her husband only laughed and returned to talking about the newest NFL franchise's recent game. Behind them, Hanna leaned in close to the other woman and confessed, "I told Carlton I want to fuck Dave Eddington."

Lilly's eyes grew and her mouth fell open. She responded in a shocked whisper, "Wha-a-a-at? What did he say?"

"He kissed me," Hanna said, adding, "I couldn't tell whether it was an Okay, do it kiss or an I'll consider it because I'm an open minded man and I like my wife to be happy and fucking David Eddington would make her happy kiss."

Lilly laughed in shock, drawing the attention of the men again. And again, Hanna waved off their attention before returning to the conversation with the other woman of the foursome. "Carlton and I sometimes have dates with other couples or sometimes with just one individual. We always do so with the other's knowledge and permission. We dont' ... cheat!"

"I think Carlton will let me do this, because it's just a one time thing ... a fulfillment of youth fantasies and desires before Dave goes off and marries and lives happily ever after with Elena thing," Hanna continued. After a moment, though, Hanna said with a more deeply thinking tone, "But ... there could be more there than just a wham, bam, thank you so very much my best friend in life ma'am thing."

"Whaddaya mean?" Lilly asked, thinking Hanna was speaking about the possibility that Hanna might fall for Dave or vise versa or both.

But Hanna's response was far different than Lilly had expected. "I was watching Carlton as he eyed Elena. They were lovers before we were."

Of course, Hanna had no idea that Carlton had gone back to the Russian beauty once during their own relationship. They'd spent a passionate couple of hours testing the springs of her father's automobile and -- incidentally -- leaving the woman pregnant with his child, the now-7 year old Tabatha.

"I think Carlton might like to fuck Elena again--"

"Wait, wait, don't go there," Lilly cut in, "Don't start thinking that Carlton might cheat on--"

But Hanna laughed, her volume catching the attention of the men who, by now, were standing in front of the hotel's entrance. She stopped Lilly and turned the woman so that she herself could see the men over her neighbor-lover's shoulder but they couldn't hear her speak.

"No, you've got it wrong," Hanna said. "I want Carlton to want Elena."

Lilly's face showed her obvious surprise. "Okay ... you're gonna have to explain this to me, because all of this ... you and Carlton, me and Will ... the four of us together ... it's all still kind of new to me."

Hanna waved to the two men, telling them to go in to get the key and meet them in the hotel's lounge. Then, looking around for eavesdroppers, Hanna told Lilly all about the Bailey Ridge Swingers Club, leaving the woman from #1 Bailey Ridge Circle looking about ready to faint from surprise.

"Then ... it's ... it's not just you and Carlton?" Lilly asked in whisper. "I mean ... it's not just Will and me that you ... you're saying..."

"Carlton and I and each of the couples from Bailey Ridge have at one time or another enjoyed one another's company ... while naked," Hanna said, smiling. After the other woman stopped laughing in surprise, she explained more about how the Club worked, finishing, "If you would like ... we could introduce you and Will to some of the other couples."

Hanna spoke more about how Lilly and Will had been the first couple to move into Bailey Ridge without already being interviewed and accepted by the Home Owners Association, due to Will's inheritance of the house. But then Lilly turned th conversation back to Elena and Dave.

"There are currently two homes in Bailey Ridge not occupied," Hanna said, not sure whether or not the other woman knew. She smiled devilishly as she continued, "You saw Dave ... and you saw Elena. Tell me the truth, can you imagine a better looking, sexier couple to want to get naked with?"

"Wow," a male voice said, startling the two women. They giggled as a man they hadn't noticed passed by them, ogling them with an expression that he'd like to get naked with the pair before laughing and continuing onward.

"I can't," Lilly finally said. She peeked around herself for more eavesdroppers, expanding, "I've known Dave since he and my husband went into business together, and I have to confess, I've had some fantasies about--"

"Have you ever fantasized about him while you were fucking Will?" Hanna asked bluntly. When Lilly didn't answer verbally but blushed deep enough that it was visible here in the low light of the street lamps, Hanna laughed. "And think about it seriously ... can you possibly imagine that your husband hasn't at least once fantasized about fucking that incredible Russian doll?"

Lilly giggled, saying, "Of course he has. I mean ... he hasn't said he did, but ... like you said, just look at her."

"Okay, next question," Hanna said, moving in closer, reaching out to take Lilly's face in her hands, and kiss her softly but passionately before asking, "Have you ever fantasized about being in bed with Elena?"

Again Lilly didn't answer verbally, but her expression and body language told Hanna that the answer was yes. Hanna confessed, "All evening during dinner ... all I could think about prior to Dave making his confession about me ... was having my face between that gorgeous blonde's thighs..."

Then laughing and kissing Lilly again, Hanna added, "While you were between mine, of course."

They laughed together and finally headed for the Hotel entrance, lounge, and finally -- with their husbands in tow -- the two bedroom suite that had been rented for the night to hide the fact that the two couples were actually a foursome. There was a chilled bottle of champagne and snacks waiting for them, and after a half hour of so of chit chat about the evening and Will's new fortune, Hanna jumped up to take Lilly's hand, urging her to her feet and toward one of the bedrooms.

"Come with us, boys," Hanna said invitingly. "Lilly and I have a surprise for you."

"We do?" a surprised Lilly asked, giggling. In the bedroom, Hanna kissed her, then whispered to her as she began undressing her. Lilly giggled again, nodded, then looked to the men. "Take a seat."

Earlier, Hanna had come to this bedroom and moved an arm chair to each side of the Super-King bed, turned to face the bed. Lilly said, "Take your clothes off ... and get comfortable ... and..."

She couldn't say it, but Hanna did. "Enjoy the show."

It was the intention of the two women to put on a lesbian sex show for the men...

Will and Lila, and Carlton and Hanna

Will stripped, and then sat down as the two lovely women instructed, looking at Carlton questioningly...he thought he knew what the women were up to, but Carlton seemed to have a better idea of what was going to happen, verfied it for him by saying, "Just watch...you won't want to miss this."

Lilly had mentioned once, after a particularly good bout of lovemaking, when talking about past experiences that she had been with another woman before. The idea had been a turn-on, but he would soon find out the reality was better than he could've imagined...

Lilly, Hanna, Will, Carlton; description of Lilly's body

At the end of the massive bed, Lilly couldn't stop smiling as Hanna set about undressing her. Hanna and Lilly had kissed one another that night in the Olson's Jacuzzi and later in one of the two beds of the Play Room, but it had been more than half a dozen years since she'd actually made love to another woman.

And while she had been been surprisingly confident in bed with the swingers, Hanna and Carlton, that first night earlier in the week, Lilly suddenly found herself nervous as hell as the beautiful woman helped her out of her dress. The revelation of the Bailey Ridge Swingers Club had been unexpected and simply amazing, and Lilly found herself fearing that she was ill-trained to pull off what was about to happen.

But she wanted this, not only having sex with the most beautiful and erotic woman she'd ever known but partaking of that sex as a performance for their respective husband.

"Relax," Hanna whispered softly near Lilly's ear as she was helping the woman out of her short slip, exposing the modest pair of panties beneath it. After Lilly whispered back that she was relaxed, Hanna laughed and said, "You're trembling."

Hanna turned Lilly to face her, pressed their bosoms and bellies together and spent a full minute simply kissing slowly but erotically as hands caressing over the skin and undergarments that -- with high heels, too -- were now all that remained of the clothes being worn by any of the four there.

"Look at them," Hanna whispered, nodding the other woman's attention to their spouses. Both men sat back in their cushiony chairs, naked, their cocks either fully or partially at attention. She looked at each of the men's cocks and said for the benefit of all three of her lovers, "They are so different from one another ... and yet so much the same."

Lilly laughed and blushed at Hanna's comment. The two of them had had an hour long conversation about Will and Carlton's cocks after the night they'd each had each inside of them. The conclusion of the very explicit conversation was that each of the women was glad she had their respective resident cock available to them 24/7, and that each of the women was glad to have the other cock available to them with the other woman's permission and even encouragement.

Essentially, Lilly and Hanna both were very much happy for the ability to partake of the very different cocks now on display in this room.

Hanna loosed Lilly's bra from her, then knelt to kiss the fair skinned woman's body as she slipped the panties off that tight body as well. Lilly was self conscious about suddenly standing before the men in nothing more than her tall heels.
She had a nice body, with incredible although reconstructed breasts, but she knew she didn't compare to the Goddess-like form of the other woman.

Without the heels, Lilly stood 5'8", 2 inches taller than the other woman, though you would barely notice it here as Hanna wore more the more dramatic pair of heels that resulted in the two seeming almost the same height. Lilly's body measured out in a dramatic hourglass figure of 36-22-36; her original bosom and new one were both very impressive D-cups, though the updated version was noticeably less affected by the Earth's treacherous force of gravity.

Lilly had been concerned before and after her boob job that she would feel self conscious about how people -- men and women both -- would react to her new and improved titties. Oh, it wasn't that they were any bigger, volume wise; it was simply because she feared they would express a new attitude, for themselves and for her: Hey! Yeah, you! Yeah, that's right, we WANT you to look at us, so, ogle away!

And Lilly had noticed that people -- again, men and women both -- did take more notice of her new shapeliness, whether they were people who knew her or people who only wanted to know her ... maybe intimately. She'd regretted having had it done on occasion, and at other times she'd found herself smiling both inwardly and outwardly at the attention she was getting.

And occasionally, her new little friends ... okay, not so little friends led to introductions and conversations as well, such as when she met Will just a bit more than two years ago. A handful of her girlfriends, the ones who'd helped her through her once-again-single-years, had been trying to talk her into going on a late-August weekend singles cruise with them. It would be her first venture out into a world of very little clothes on your body and very big eyes looking on it.

"Remember the old saying about 'It's like riding a bike'?" one had said, "It'll be like that ... only, we'll be there to support you, like training wheels."

It had been on that cruise that Lilly had seen Will ... after he had seen Lilly's new boobs on several occasions. She'd spied him ogling her on several occasions over the three day cruise, but circumstances had prevented him from approaching her, not that Lilly knew for certain he would. Finally, on the last day just hours before the ship pulled back into Miami and while laying in a lounger on the stern deck in a modest but still sexy bikini, Lilly caught sight of her persistent admirer, standing in the shade of a little bar's overhang in dark sunglasses, pretending he wasn't staring at her well displayed tits yet again.

At a moment when some guy who knew Will pulled his attention away, Lilly rose and slinked away. When he had the chance to look for her again, Will was surprised to find her moving up close to him from the opposite direction. As one would expect, his gaze moved from her face to her bosom to her face and back again quickly, before finally he shed his glasses and looked her in the eyes to say hi.

"There from a box," she said softly as she took his drink and sipped from the straw in it. She clarified, "My tits. They're from a box ... in case that was the question going through your head for the past three days."

She smiled as she listened to his response, then -- knowing that this was the best opportunity she would have for weeks, months or even years to have anonymous sex with a man she'd likely never see again -- Lilly said, "If you'd like ... we could go to my stateroom ... and you could satisfy your need to know what they feel like."

They spent the next four hours fucking, right up until the Deck Steward used his master key to open the stateroom and tell them they had to leave so that the cleaning crews could changed the bedding for the next happy couple who wanted to muss it up.

The renovation of her bosom hadn't seemed to be a turnoff for Will then, and it hadn't been for Carlton a few days ago. And yet slipping onto the bed now with Hanna, as the all Mother Nature's original Hanna kissed, suckled and nibbled at them made Lilly giggle and shiver in a combination of embarrassment and building pleasure.

Will watched Lilly and Hanna on the bed, the two women beginning to pleasure each other. Hanna was currently licking and sucking on Lilly's nipples, causing Lilly to moan in pleasure. Will knew from experience that his wife had extremely sensitive nipples, and loved when they got attention.

He knew that Lilly sometimes was a little self-conscious about her body, which Will never quite understood. She was thirty-seven years old, but had a body that easily resembled a woman at least ten years younger. He knew she'd had breast enhancement surgery...Lilly had told him this...so perhaps this was why. Her body was beautiful, and Will told her this all the time.

If anything, Will felt he should have been the self-conscious one. Especially compared to Carlton, who was over ten years younger and in much better shape. Carlton had well defined abs, while Will was a bit softer around the middle. Will had also started noticing a bit of gray showing up in his hair, both on his head near his temples, and also his chest hair. Lilly said it made him look distinguished, but it just made him feel old.

However, after the night they'd first shared with Hanna and Carlton, he'd felt better about himself than he ever had. If someone twelve years younger and than him, and as beautiful as Hanna was, thought he was still attractive enough to want to have sex with him, maybe he wasn't as bad off as he thought.

Watching the two women on the bed before him had made him rock hard, and he unthinkingly found himself stroking himself while his gaze never left the two beautiful women before him...

Hanna spent several minutes working Lilly's breasts while Lilly herself writhed at the pleasure the other woman was causing her. When she'd had her bosom renovated, the doctor hadn't told her that it would become so much more sensitive and, in fact, Lilly had expected just opposite, happily relieved and excited to learn the case had been the opposite.

There had been times over the past two years when Will had casually but attentively licked, suckled, caressed, groped, and pinched Lilly's breasts and nipples for a good long time, sometimes half an hour or even more. Sometimes she was in his lap, his cock deep inside her while she simply sat there mostly motionless; other times, in the living room laying on the couch while Jake was away, Will had stripped Lilly of her top and bra and simply laid there with her, pleasing her. The attention pushed her to a plateau of delight just a single step short of the peak of ecstasy, and any sudden attention to her pussy -- be it Will resuming his thrusting or simply reaching down to touch her clit for a few seconds -- would result in Lilly exploding in the most incredible of orgasms.

And so was the case here with Hanna this night. Despite her self conscious feelings of being so on display and with the other beauty still suckling one nipple while the fingers of one hand pinched at the second, the back and forth friction of Hanna's thigh against her pussy suddenly caused Lilly's body to explode in climax. She pulled Hanna tighter to her, gasping out in delight, amazed in how skillfully the dark haired Goddess had driven her to orgasm.

Hanna looked up into her female lover's face with a wide smile. She loved loving women as much as she did women, which made her very popular at the group gatherings the Club held at least once a month, sometimes two or three. She moved up to find Lilly's mouth with her own for a long passionate kiss as she enjoyed the pounding of the redhead's heart through their pressed together bosoms.

"Did you speak to him?" she whispered softly as she moved her lips and tongue to Lilly's ear. The other woman was still lost in the afterglow of the intense finish and didn't immediately answer, but when she did it was only with a gentle nod. "So...?"

Lilly looked nervously to her husband, smiling as she saw Will stroking his hardened cock as he watched the two women ... then to the opposite side of the bed, where Carlton -- doing the same -- glanced knowingly between Lilly, Hanna, Will ... and Will's cock.

The day before, while they'd cuddled together after a very enjoyable fuck, Lilly had explained with a hesitant, cautionary voice that Carlton had expressed an interest in performing oral sex on Will. She'd told her husband, "He wants no reciprocation at all, honey. He simply wishes for you to enjoy his attention in that way."

They'd discussed the topic for almost an hour without Lilly pushing for an answer one way or another and without Will providing such an answer. And then they'd fucked hard and fast and cum together, which Lilly knew could have been enhanced by Will's thoughts of emptying his balls into Carlton's mouth or could have simply been his thoughts of doing the same to his wife's pussy. Lilly wouldn't know because they hadn't discussed it since.

But before meeting up with Dave and Elena tonight, Lilly had very quietly said to Will, "Remember that thing we discussed...? I don't want to discuss it now and I don't want an answer one way or the other ... and I will never bring it up again ... but ... if you decide the answer is yes ... you have only to give Carlton a definitive sign that he is invited to please you. If not, no one will care one way or the other."

And she'd quickly kissed Will to prevent him from speaking, turned, and led him into the restaurant to meet with the others. And now, Lilly looked to her husband and raised an eyebrow as if to ask Yes or no? If he gave Carlton the high sign, Hanna's husband would go to Will ... and if he didn't, the girls would invite the two men to join them on the bed, where they would kiss and caress and stroke and suck and fuck the two interchangeably for the next few hours, resting in between long enough only to get past their explosions of euphoria before beginning once again.

Lilly had mentioned yesterday, that Carlton had expressed an interest and wanted to perform oral sex on him. He knew Carlton was bisexual, and was interested in him. He honestly didn't know how to feel about that. He had to admit to himself, that it was flattering to be desired, even by a man.

He'd always considered himself a "straight" Male, and he'd never really been turned on by the idea of being with another man. However, Lilly had expressed her desire to see him with Carlton, and also that Hanna and Carlton were both very turned on by the idea as well.

Will had always considered himself to be a somewhat adventurous lover, and also very open minded. By denying this experience, would that be untrue? He didn't think his masculinity hung in the balance or anything. He wouldn't consider himself less than a man. He had no interest in reciprocating, but why not allow this then?

Lilly and he had set a signal to allow for the possibility were he to agree to this. He found himself hesitant...but in the end, he threw caution to the wind, and gave the signal.

Lilly couldn't help but beam with delight when she got the high sign from her husband. She'd simultaneously stressed three things to him during their conversation about him experiencing another man sucking his cock: first, it was just a mouth on his cock that happened to belong to another man; second, in no way whatsoever was it something he had to do to please her; and yet at the same time, third, it was something she knew she would find so fucking hot that she just couldn't get the possibility out of her mind.

Of course, if Lilly had realized at the time of the conversation that they lived in and might possible become active members of a physically-located community of swingers, she would have realized that she and Will could have waited for this, until a time when Will might become more comfortable with their new lifestyle.

But now that he'd signaled his intentions, Lilly was thrilled that the talk had occurred. She whispered into Hanna's ear; Hanna looked to Will for some sign of confirmation, which she got; Hanna looked to her husband and winked, their own high sign; and Hanna moved to sit up and whispered into Lilly's ear this time.

"Come to me," the newest swinger in Bailey Ridge said to her husband with a pleasant tone and a wide smile. At the same time that Lilly was positioning Will on the edge of the bed, Carlton was coming onto it to press up against his wife. The two pairs kissed and caressed and fondle each other, close together as if in the beginnings of an orgy yet mostly just pleasuring their own mates, with the exception of the touching taking place between the woman. In between passionate kisses and stroking her husband's shaft, Lilly whispered to him, "I love you ... I love you so much."

The four bodies came closer together, becoming practically one, and as they did, Hanna's mouth left that of her husband's and began to share kisses with Lilly and Lilly's husband instead. A moment later, Hanna leaned down to take Will's cock into her mouth, fondling his balls as Lilly kissed her husband with almost wild abandon...

...and somewhere amongst all of this passion and attention to his mouth, balls, and cock ... the latter ended up slipping slowly into the mouth of Carlton Olson, who had moved purposefully off the bed and in between the knees that the other two woman had urged apart with gently caressing hands.

Suddenly, Will was the center on attention, his wife kissing him lovingly, her hands roaming over his left side of his chest and abdomen. Hanna was on the right side, doing the same. Carlton was between his legs, his mouth working up and down upon Will's cock. Lilly had been right...it didn't feel any different than a woman giving him head, to be honest...it felt just as pleasurable.

Both women leaned forward at the same time, sharing a kiss across him, and then, almost if it were planned, each of them began to kiss his chest, paying particular attention to his nipples. Will began to squirm under the attention, shivering in pleasure.

Will looked to Hanna, and said, "I want to lick your pussy."

He hoped that Lilly would be okay with that...he'd been imagining doing this since their last session, having Hanna ride his face, with his tongue deep inside her. He had always had a bit of an oral fetish when it came to women, both giving and receiving. He would have never thought this would apply to a man blowing him as well, but Carlton seemed very skilled at sucking cock.

Hanna smiled at him, and looked questionably at Lilly, and Lilly nodded, and with a wink, she replied, "Go ahead. I think Carlton needs some attention too..."

Carlton was very diligently working his mouth and fingers upon the other man's cock, listening to Will's soft moans and watching his movements for any sign that he wasn't enjoying what to the man was a very new and exotic erotic event. He was happy to see that Will was eagerly accepting what all three mouths and six hands were doing to him.

"I want to lick your pussy," Will told Hanna between passionate kisses.

"Go ahead," Lilly said, kissing her husband, then Hanna. "I think Carlton needs some attention too..."

"I do," Carlton said as he licked his tongue up the underside of Will's shaft.

The Bailey Ridge Swinger's Club couple very quickly showed the yet-to-be-recruited couple just how much experience the had with foursomes. Hanna instructed the other couple as if placing them for a professional filmed porno scene. She put Will and Lilly on their backs, with Will's head very near the headboard and Lilly's feet very near the end of the mattress; the relationship of their bodies to one another was that Lilly's shoulder was very near her husband's hip.

Hanna herself sat upon Will's face and began working her pussy upon his mouth, grasping the head board for support as she looked down into his eyes, smiling at how quickly he was making her wish she'd done this their first night together. She'd never imagined that the man was so incredible with his mouth as Lilly had never mentioned this specific sexual act while they'd had their quiet little girl talk sessions yesterday and earlier today.

Carlton put himself on all fours in somewhat of a diagonal position. His hands flanked Will's hips, enabling him to return to sucking the other man's cock but this time even deeper; Carlton had learned he could control his gag reflex early in life, when half of his lovers had cocks not pussies. His knees straddled Lilly's head, moving about as necessary to give her the angle she demanded as she began sucking on his bulbous head and fondling his dangling balls.

Soon, all four of the lovers were moaning and groaning, humming and crying as what was being done to their individual erogenous zones began to have a serious effect.

But wait ... Will was pleasuring Hanna, Carlton was pleasuring Will, and Lilly was pleasuring Carlton ... but who the hell was pleasuring Lilly? Well, no sooner had the man with the long dong set a pace of essentially fucking the face of his neighbor's wife, that woman had reached to her own crotch with both hands to part her wet labia and toy with her own clitoris. Carlton could see what Lilly was doing and lent a hand, literally; he reached over the top of her own hands to stick a couple of curled fingers into her warm wetness.

The cascades of orgasms came like the best of choreographed plays. Grasping tightly to the headboard and throwing her head back and tits out, Hanna was the first to scream out at what Will had done so skillfully to her. Carlton could not only hear his wife expressing her joy but could feel her body trembling against his own; he took Will's cock deep into his mouth and throat, fondled the man's balls for a long moment, and as he heard his wife erupt yet a second time less than a minute later, pulled his mouth back and jerked the other man's shaft hard and fast until his mouth was being filled with streams of thick, warm jizz.

Hearing the other two cum so obviously made Lilly desperate to get the other man off as well. She moved to urge Carlton to his back, moved into a 69 position, and set about a desperate fast paced mission that soon had the man's nearly foot long cock spraying her mouth, chin, cheeks, and of course himself while her husband and Carlton's wife lay in each other's arms, watching it all.

Last but not least, while laying atop the tall and long man's torso while she jerked her husband's still hard and slick cock and had her face licked clean by the second woman in the bed, Lilly finally erupted in orgasm to the skilled mouth working between her thighs...

Sated -- for now, at least -- the four sweating, heaving bodies lay haphazardly in a heap of flesh for the longest time ... until finally someone started laughing at the craziness of what had just happened.

It was Will who laughed aloud...the experience had been amazing. Oh, he still didn't have the urge to suck cock, but if Carlton wanted to do it to him again, he wouldn't be nervous about it. Carlton had been better at it than the majority of women he'd had suck him off...Lilly was one of those extremely talented in that skill, as Carlton could probably now testify to.

He would find out later this evening, that Hanna was another person who could boast that particular talent. She hadn't given him a blowjob the first time they'd been together, so, much like he had been eager to lick Hanna's pussy, she had been just as eager to give him head as well.

After cumming in Hanna's mouth, she looked at Lilly and said, "You're right...his is pretty good too," and they both laughed, remembering their previous session where they'd joked about the taste of their mens' ejaculate.

Will had made a joke, saying that if they'd had filmed all this, they could all be porn stars and make a bunch of money, and they'd all laughed...the irony of that statement unknown him, considering his stepson had already filmed a sex act for money and enjoyment less than twenty-four hours before.

The four of them spent the rest of their night pleasuring each other into the wee morning hours, fucking and sucking one another, until finally falling asleep in exhaustion on the same bed together. When Will fell asleep, the last sight he saw before smiling and drifting off, was Carlton spooning with his wife, while both Lilly and Hanna lay on either side of him, using his chest as a pillow to fall asleep on...

Last edited:
Will, Lilly, Carlton, and Hanna

A knock on the hotel door at 6am straight up awoke the women almost simultaneously. Lilly had the night before arranged for a massive room service breakfast in case the four stayed over, which of course they had. While she helped usher the two filled trays into the living area, Hanna warmed up the 3 head shower; by the time Lilly got there to join the other woman in an intimate, caressing body washing, the bathroom was filled with steam.

When they finished, the men took their turn: Carlton had arrived first, and Hanna -- still drying -- had dropped her towel and moved into the hot stream of water all over again. And despite already being dressed and sat in the living room, replenishing her strength with whole wheat toast, sausage links, and poached eggs, she stripped from her robe to join Will when it was his turn in the now very foggy room.

As they all four finally sat about the suite's living and dining area gorging on the extravagant meal, it was finally time to get to the topic about which Hanna and Lilly had been discussing in the shower earlier, as well as last night before even entering the hotel.

"Will ... Carlton and I are members of a club to which we would like to invite you and your lovely wife," Hanna began. She looked to Carlton for his input, and he only raised his cup of coffee as in toast, letting her know she should continue. She looked to Hanna to find the woman smiling with a bit of fright in her eyes. Looking to Will again, Hanna explained that the entirety of the Bailey Ridge community -- with the obvious exception of he and his wife -- were members of a swingers club. "When one of the couples meet another couple who we feel would make a good addition to the Club, we invite them to partake of ... interviews"

"Explain interview," Hanna said meekly, already knowing what Hanna meant but wanting to ensure that he husband knew as well.

Hanna smile to the other woman, then looked to Will. "We invite you to spend an evening with us ... usually a simple Swap of partners ... sometimes more, like what we enjoyed here last night. You do not have to do this, of course. Carlton and I would be happy to remain your steadies, to use a word from my mother's era in high school. We have enjoyed you very much--"

"We've enjoyed you, too!" Lilly cut in, giggling as she tossed a cloth napkin Hanna's way.

"And you've enjoyed us, too," Hanna said, catching the napkin and throwing it back. She looked to Will again, finishing, "We've enjoyed you ... and we would like our friends to enjoy you as well ... if you wish."

Back