"Neighborly"

Kimmie and Jake

"I think I fucked up...and I don't know how to fix it."

Jake began explaining all he'd been through with his two lovers. Kimmie should have been surprised about Maggie O'Connor but somehow wasn't. She was a beautiful, sexy woman with a job that had her dancing in tight, skimpy, features-hugging clothes before tens of thousands of fans in the stadiums and hundreds of thousands of them on television. And even though this was the first time in her marriage that Maggie had cheated on her husband -- something Kimmie didn't know, of course -- the older Rogers girl wasn't surprised to learn that she was sucking and fucking other men's cocks.

But as Kimmie listened intently to Jake's tale, she began picturing him with his cock in the redhead's mouth, and she began to contemplate options for Jake for which he wasn't looking and for which Kimmie shouldn't have even been considering.

"What the hell am I supposed to do now?" he asked.

"I think you need to test yourself, Jake," Kimmie said. "It's the only way."

She'd been leaning against the teen's dresser but now moved over to sit on the end of Jake's bed; she was easily within arm's reach of him, but their proximity didn't immediately seem as though it was more intimate than appropriate, especially considering that Kimmie had once masturbated Jake's cock within his pants, driving him to his first orgasm in Bailey Ridge ... well, other than the one he'd driven him to that first day in the shower, thinking about being with both the Rogers Girls.

"You're afraid that if you see Maggie again, because you're afraid you won't be able to resist wanting to fuck her," Kimmie said in a blunt tone. "But I don't think that's the problem you should be worried about. You shouldn't be worried that you'll want Maggie, because fuck, Jake ... there ain't no way that you won't ever not want Maggie O'Connor. It just can't be resisted."

She rose to her knees to free the lower hem of her shirt from being trapped between her buttocks and her calves. Reaching to her waist, she pulled it up over her head, tossed it aside, then popped her bra loose to free her incredible C-cup breasts. Parting her thighs so that she could move closer to him, Kimmie lowered her buttocks to her legs again.

"The only way you're going to know whether or not fucking another woman won't get in the way of you falling in love with Sofia," she said as she reached out to take one of Jake's hands to press upon a firm boob, "is for you to fuck another woman."

She smiled a bit wider, then explained, "You can't fuck Maggie again, because if you did and then you broke my cousin's heart, I'd destroy you."

Kimmie chuckled, trying to relieve the tension she thought she saw building in Jake's face. Then she finished, "But you could fuck me just fine ... and if then you realize that you can't still be Sofia's boyfriend ... then I could forgive you ... and I would make sure that Sof' would forgive you, too."

Last edited:
George Peterson, with Chrissy

George had truly only been joking, but once Chrissy had leaned over and taken him in her mouth, he wasn't going to complain. Chrissy amazed him...she was sexy, daring, and fearless...and George had to admit, it was a huge turn on having her blow him while he drove.

The last time he'd gotten "road head" was when he was eighteen, with his high school girlfriend, long before he'd met Katie. Chrissy was making him feel like he was a teenager again, rather than the thirty-nine year old man he was.

He kept both hands on the wheel, his eyes never leaving the road, but he couldn't help but shudder in pleasure, when he felt Chrissy's tongue rotate around the head of his cock, before taking him deep again, bobbing up and down. This went on for several minutes, until George was moaning in pleasure.

He knew he wouldn't last much longer, and it seemed she could tell this as well, speeding up her pace as his cock throbbed hard against her tongue...once, twice, three times...and then he exploded in her mouth. He could hear her slurping greedily, her mouth milking every last drop from him.

After he'd finished, he thought she would sit back up, but she seemed determined to get him hard again, continuing to suck him. He shivered, his cock extremely sensitive after his orgasm, but he loved the attention she was giving him...and he wanted to return the favor.

He saw a rest stop up ahead, and pulled over. She sat up to see what was going on, as they parked, and he just smiled, and said, "Trust me."

They both got out of the car, and met together in front of it, kissing. Trying to be as daring as she had been, he picked her up, and laid her on the hood of his car, pulling her very wet panties from her, before burying his face in her pussy, lashing his tongue back and forth, up and down against it...doing this where anyone could see them.

His mouth found her clit, licking and sucking, and he pushed his first two fingers deep inside her, exploring her from the inside. He quickly found the rough patch of flesh above and inside her wet slit, where her G-spot was, and his fingers curled, moving back and forth, and up and down...alternating between soft touching and firm pressure as he sucked and licked her engorged clit.

She moaned, her legs quivering as he continued, and then cried out as she shuddered with her first orgasm. He didn't stop, licking her juices from her pussy lips, and continuing. Her second orgasm came shortly after, followed only seconds later by a third, causing her to scream out his name. He still continued, loving every second, worshipping every inch of her pussy.

She was panting now, and begging him to fuck her on the hood of his car. He helped her down and she bent over, her sexy ass in the air, her face and breasts pressed against the hood of his car as he entered her from behind...

Last edited:
Chrissy's palm pressed hard against the classic car's surface, squeaking across waxed surface a tiny bit with each thrust of George's cock deep and hard into her pussy. After four or five slams against her backside, she would move her hands back again, and the process would repeat once more.

Finally, she cried out at yet a fourth eruption and slumped, her forehead pressed against the hood as she panted and begged George, "Cum in me! Cum in me now! Cum in me!"

He did, grunting loudly as he rammed his cock deep inside her until its jerks finally subsided. She peeked back over her shoulder at him, smiling widely. Still breathing deeply, she complimented, "Fuck, George ... fuck, that was incredible."

She shed him from her pussy, turned, dropped to her knees, and licked his cock, balls, and groin clean of the combination of his cum and her lube. Then, out of the corner of her eye, Chrissy caught movement. The parking lot of the rest stop had been devoid of cars when they'd pulled and still was.

But neither Chrissy nor George had looked toward the forested part of the rest stop, right up next to where the river passed by. Three guys in their twenties or earlier thirties had driven their 4x4 pickup over the curb and across the lawn to park in the shadows of the trees there, where they had been fishing off the tailgate, drinking beer, and smoking pot.

Now, however, they were all three holding out the cell phoned, recording the amazing event taking place before them; two stood on the ground near the truck's front grill while the third stood atop the 4x4's hood. Chrissy couldn't help but laugh before pointing George's attention that direction. As he put his pants back together, she told him, "I got this. Trust me."

She went around to her side of the car to retrieve her purse, then hollered to the guys, "Hey! I'll pay you guys a hundred bucks each to text me a copy of your video!"

Chrissy picked her panties up from the grass, told George to stay here -- "Trust me, I got this, really!" -- and headed toward the guys, waggling her cell phone in the air as she asked, "You guys got cell coverage here? If not, I'll give you my phone number and email and you can get it to me later."

Two of the guys were continuing to record, while the third -- up on the hood -- had ceased and was looking at the recording to see how it had come out. One on the ground laughed and, still recording, said, "You're one crazy bitch! Fucking that guy in the open of a rest stop and then asking for a copy of it, that's crazy."

Chrissy laughed, telling him, "You think that's crazy..."

She put her phone down into her purse, then pulled out a small, Smith & Wesson Bodyguard 380. As the guys were realizing trouble was coming, Chrissy put a round through the oversized front tire of the big truck. The sound of the tire exploding rivaled that of the little .380 caliber round, and the front end of the truck dropped nearly a foot, spilling the guy atop the rig off onto the ground with a pain-induced cry of pain.

"Gimme the phones, or the next round goes through you," she said, moving the semi-automatic so that it pointed at one face after another after another. One of the guys didn't hesitate, tossing his phone through the air to land within inches of Chrissy's feet. She pointed the weapon at one of the other guys, and after a moment of uncertainty, he reluctantly tossed his cell, too. She pointed the gun at the third guy, who was smiling at her with a defiant look. "Well?"

"You ain't gonna shoot me over this, you stupid bitch," he challenged.

Chrissy met his smile with one of her own, looked to the big, beautiful 4x4, then back to the guys. "Who's truck is this?"

The two guys who'd given up their phones already -- one of whom was sitting on the ground nursing what might have been a broken arm -- simultaneously said, "Our dad's."

Chrissy pointed the gun at the other front tire, put a round through it, balancing out the front end, then looked to the two brothers and said, "I'm gonna start shooting things that go thunk and crack next. Tell me ... how much does a grill and radiator for one of--"

That was all the farther she got before the resisting guy started to move forward. He stopped in an instant, though, when Chrissy put a round through the air right past his right ear. A moment later, the standing brother was cursing the third man as he wrestled the phone away from him, telling him, "Don't be a fucking idiot! You really want your mom finding you floating down the river tomorrow? Gimme that!"

He got the phone away from the guy and tossed it to the ground. He asked Chrissy in a polite and hopeful tone, "We good?"

Without taking her eyes off the guys, she set her purse on the ground, felt around for the phones, put them in her purse, and said, "Yeah, we're good."

She began to back away, then hesitated. Slinging her purse over her forearm, she pulled her thong out of her purse, pressed it up under her dress against her pussy, put it to her nose for a deep breath and a moaning exhalation, then tossed it to the man who'd been so accommodating.

"Don't fight over it boys," she said, then added, "You'll get your phones back as soon as I delete the videos."

And then she backed away, rejoined George, and laughed almost maniacally as they ran for his Corvette and got the hell out of Dodge. Once on the freeway again, she moved over to give him a big, passionate kiss that almost resulted in them running off the road, they told him, "Take me to your special place now."

"Wow!" Hanna said, "What a way to make an entrance! Where's my kiss?"

Lilly laughed and said, "Might as well. You did more than that last night."

As her husband kissed the other woman, Lilly felt conflicting thoughts about the permission she'd given. She didn't know enough about this lifestyle in which Hanna and Carlton were members to know whether such casual acts were the norm in Bailey Ridge. In the future, when the respective members of the two couples visited the others' homes, would it be commonplace to kiss or hug intimately ... or maybe fuck atop the kitchen table with wild abandon?

"Have you ever wanted to fuck a millionaire?" Will asked after he'd shown the check to the two women.

Lilly was still in shock, staring at the check, but Hanna said without hesitation, "Been there, done that, but will do it again all too willingly."

She stood and moved up to congratulate Will and hug him tightly before lip-kissing him once again, though more casually. She leaned over to the sitting Lilly and repeated the same, even kissing her on the lips, something she'd done in the Jacuzzi the night before.

"I'm going home to tell Carlton," Lilly said, finding her throw and purse. She gave Will another hug and wet kiss before telling him, "I'm so happy for you. We're going to celebrate tonight. And if its okay with you two, I'll have Carlton get us a penthouse suite at the Marston Arms."

The hotel she mentioned was the classiest and, obviously, most expensive Hotel in town, with suites going for $499 a night during an off season weeknight. She congratulated them once again before heading for the door...

(OOC: ...unless you had something more that needed to be said or done!)

Katie Peterson and Victor Howard

In contrast to the raw, dirty, and taboo sex that had taken place in the front seat of her husband's car and then minutes later over the top of that same vehicle, what Katie had enjoyed here in her soul mates bed had been something entirely different. The two of them had noticed the departure of their respective mates as soon as the door had gone closed.

Victor had walked to and opened that door and watched Chrissy and George retrace the latter's trek to his house, then waited and saw the convertible Corvette heading out and away. Before it was even out of the Circle, Katie was already loosing his tie and begging, "Take me to bed, lover. I've waited so long."

Her statement to Victor had been both correct and incorrect, of course. She'd waited two years to feel the man's cock inside her again, yet just yesterday evening she'd cum to the energetic thrusting of her own husband after he'd first delivered her to states of ecstasy by eating her out.

What she'd just done with Victor, though, was much closer to making love than to fucking. It had been just as satisfying though. Victor spent almost half an hour simply kissing and caressing and flicking, driving Katie to her first orgasm before he'd even taken his boxer-briefs off his body. They'd made love with Victor on top, Katie on top, Victor on top again, with each time resulting in Katie experiencing the euphoria of orgasm.

After laying together in a spooning position to recover, Katie then rolled to her front with a pillow under her belly, raising her ass in the air. This was a position they'd learned got Victor his greatest depth within her, as she kept her knees together and he pulled on her hips to ram him groin against her buttocks. She came yet again.

She was spent, and after a visit to the little girl's room, she cuddle up in her and her husband's bed with her not-her-spouse-soulmate and fell into the most wonderful of slumbers.

Last edited:
Jake and Kimmie

When Kimmie said something about testing himself, he had no clue what she meant. His heart sank when she said there was no way to avoid wanting sex with Maggie, but it only confirmed what he'd already feared.

He already knew Maggie wasn't going to just give up...Jake hadn't known Maggie long, but he knew one thing...she and Kimmie had one personality trait in common. When they wanted something, they were going to get it, come hell or high water.

Suddenly, Kimmie took her shirt off and then her bra, freeing her breasts to Jake's gaze, his eyes widened in surprise.

"Kimmie..wha...what are you doing?"

"The only way you're going to know whether or not fucking another woman won't get in the way of falling in love with Sofia," she said, grabbing his hand and placing it on her nearly perfect breast, "is for you to fuck another woman."

Jake found himself flustered and confused. There was a strange kind of logic in Kimmie's statement, but...wouldn't having sex with Kimmie be just as much a betrayal as fucking Maggie? How would Sofia react to this?

It almost sounded like Kimmie was trying to replace Maggie in his fevered sexual desires with herself, in order to make it so Sofia wasn't hurt.

Again, there was a weird logic there..but he wasn't sure he was seeing it that way because it had merit, or because he had Kimmie's breast in hand, he was getting aroused, and he suddenly wanted to fuck her very badly.

Which led to another question...was she testing him now, or did she want to fuck him as well?

He truly didn't want to hurt Sofia, but he had to admit, since he'd met the two women the first time, he knew he wanted to be with both of them...after he'd first met them, he'd fantasized about a threesome with Kimmie and Sofia, and jerked off in the shower...but it was more than that now. He'd gotten to know each of them, and he truly liked and was attracted to them both.

But, even though it was new, it was Sofia that was his girlfriend now, and he could only have one girlfriend...right?

"Kimmie...we shouldn't. What about Sofia?"

She didn't reply. She just grinned and pushed him back on the bed and straddled him. His erection was definitely noticable in the running shorts he'd thrown on before Kimmie had gotten here.

She still wore her sexy, ass-hugging shorts as well, but that didn't stop her from grinding her pussy against his cock through their clothing, causing a low moan to involuntarily escape him. She leaned forward to erotically kiss him, and he shivered in delight.

If this was a test, in his mind. he was failing it, his willpower faltering. She'd already gotten him hot enough where he doubted he could deny her if she really wanted him inside her...

Chrissy had surprised him when she walked over to the three large men, her diminutive stature in comparison to them making her seem that much smaller. Still, she strode over to them confidently, and again, George found himself admiring how fearless she was...she had the heart of a lion.

He couldn't make out what they were saying, but when Chrissy pulled something out of her purse, and suddenly their truck dropped a foot, followed by a large crack, he realized what had happened. He should have been concerned..after all, pulling a gun and shooting out someone's tire to get their cell phones could end up with them in jail...but he just laughed.

"Damn, she's fierce," he thought admiringly.

One of the three men must have said something she didn't like, because she shot out another tire, causing him to chuckle again.

They'd parked near a picnic table, and while Chrissy concluded her interaction with the three men, he pulled his wallet out. He pulled out a wad of cash, and counted out twenty one-hundred dollar bills...two thousand dollars should be more than enough to pay for their tires, as well as replace their cell phones.

Looking at the rest stop bathroom, he saw an old payphone, and reached into his front pocket for a handful of change as well, pouring it atop the bills.

Chrissy ran over to his car laughing and they both jumped in. He called out, to the three men, "I left you something on the picnic table for your trouble, boys...feel free to call Triple A! Hope you enjoyed the show!"

With that, he gunned the engine and peeled out, hearing yelling and cursing as the three angered men threw beer cans at his car, their aim falling wide of the mark.

George and Chrissy were laughing hysterically, as they got back on the highway and George said, still laughing, "Holy shit! We're like Bonnie and Clyde!"

He leaned over to kiss Chrissy quickly, and she returned it eagerly. "I could get used to this," George thought pleasantly to himself. She made him feel young again.

The made it to Capital City without any other major events. He drove down to the west side of town towards the Capital City Harbor. They were near the coast, and the smell of salt in the air was easily recognizable.

They came to a neighborhood of old, run down buildings, and he parked for a moment outside of a tiny ramshackle house.

"Step out for a moment, please," he asked, pushing a button on his key fob. The small, one car garage next to the house opened, as he explained, "I'll be right out. I'm just going to park quickly."

He could see the questioning look on her face, and explained, "This is the house I grew up in. After my parents died, I didn't have the heart to sell the place."

He continued, saying, "Katie thinks I'm foolish for keeping it. I know it's kind of a dump, but...well, I think I keep it to remind me where I came from, you know? Whenever I feel out of touch with the world, it kind of grounds me again to visit the place."

He smiled, and said, "This isn't what I wanted to show you, though...see the wooden stairs behind the house that go up to the pier? That's where we're headed."

Chrissy exited the car, and he parked in the garage, and then came out, taking her hand and leading the way. When he got to the stairs, he had her go up first, supporting her by her hips so that she'd not have to worry about falling.

Once the got to the top of the pier, Chrissy was surprised to see a bunch of shops and booths lining it, selling t-shirts and other clothing, food, and various souvenirs.

He led her to a booth that said "Pablo's Fish and Chips."

Running the booth, was a Hispanic man who appeared to be in his seventies, along with what looked like it might be his granddaughter, who was in her early twenties.

When George approached, the old man smiled and said, with a thick accent. "George! My best customer! The usual, amigo?"

George smiled, and said, "Two please, Pablo." He turned to Chrissy, and said, "Pablo here makes the best fish and chips in Capital City...or anywhere else, I've tried, for that matter."

Pablo dished their food up, actually wrapping it newspaper so their food was in a giant paper cone, steaming hot, and smelling wonderful.

"Thanks, Pablo...I hope your family is well. I'd stay longer, and visit but I promised my friend here I was going to show her my old home away from home."

He waved to Pablo, and they continued down the pier, holding their food. George smiled and handed Chrissy hers and said, "I hope you like fish...if you do, you'll love this. I've known Pablo my whole life...he's been selling food up here for as long as I can remember."

They walked together, and George took her free hand in his, leading her down to the end of the dock, where there was an old bench. Next to the bench, hanging on a post, was an old bell, and on the other side, was a telescope bolted to the railing.

George brushed off a spot for Chrissy to sit and explained, "My dad worked on a fishing boat. When I was little I used to come up here every night to watch for him to come home. Whenever I saw the boat come in, I'd ring the bell and then run back down the pier and stairs to our house and try to beat him home," George smiled and chuckled as he added, "He always smelled like fish, and my mom would always shoo him into the shower before she'd hug or kiss him."

He pointed out to the water, blue as far as they could see, and said, "We got here at just the perfect time. See how the sun is going down? When it hits the water, you're going to see some magic."

He sat next to her, putting his arm around her to keep her warm, as the breeze came off the water. They both munched on their food, and Chrissy had to admit, Pablo made some of the best fish she'd ever tasted.

The sun was about to hit the water, and George pointed and said, "Just watch..."

When the sun touched down, it was almost like the water was set on fire...oranges, red, and yellows streaked across the water. As soon as this happened a flock of seagulls burst up from below the dock, as if the sun had startled them, flying up and over the water in formation, their shadows moving across the lambent water, their cries echoing down the beach.

It was beautiful, and only got more so as the sun continued it's decent. The sky was alive with shades of blue, violet, and pink, almost seeming to war with the oranges, reds, and yellows. All this reflected off the water, the tide causing sparkles like diamonds in the waves.

George reached down and took Chrissy's hand again, and said softly, "And now you know why this is my favorite place in the world. Whenever I feel depressed or down, all I have to do is come here, and be reminded that there's still a lot of beauty in this world."

He smiled at her, and said, "Thank you for coming along and sharing it with me."

Chrissy and George (Rest Stop and then in Capital City)

At the Rest Stop:

Seeing George leave a wad of cash to compensate the guys for the damage she'd done meant Chrissy was no longer responsible for getting the phones back to the guys. They were cheap ass T9 keyboard flip phones anyway, so the two grand George left was probably going to be one hell of an upgrade anyway.

Laying down with her head in George's lap and her knees up in the air, Chrissy removed the batteries and tossed them out onto the passing freeway's concrete. After removing the sim cards and slipping them into her bra, she tossed the phones as well.

"If we ever need stimulus to get us hot for one another, which I kinda doubt we ever would," she said up to George as he peeked down at her in his lap, "We'll just put these into my laptop. You can fuck me right there in my desk chair. That'll be fun."

Chrissy remained there, laying across the seat and console, which fortunately in this model car offered her tiny body room to do so. She turned onto her side, pressing her temple and cheek incidentally into George's groin as she just lay there, recalling how much fun she'd had in the last hour with him. Oh, it wasn't just the sex, which had been the best she'd had in quite some time. She was actually having fun with George.

At the pier:

By the time they were watching the sun boil the ocean before them, Chrissy was becoming horrified with a simple and obvious fact: she was falling for George Peterson.

"Thank you for coming along and sharing it with me," he told her as the last remnants of the sun sank into the boiling sea like some red bodied crab being dunked to supplement the fish and chips.

She kissed him on the lips, lovingly, not erotically, though the difference between the two was hazy for some. With the sun vanishing, a chill ran up Chrissy's spine, flooding her dark skin with gooseflesh. Victor caught it; he'd offered his coat to her earlier and she'd refused it, but now she gladly took it, standing to don it.

The pier was filled with people, maybe 60 up and down its incredible 220 yard length. Once covered by his coat, Chrissy moved up to sit in George's lap, pulling her delicious body hard into him. She kissed him erotically as she pressed her uncovered pussy against his crotch, forgetting that he'd filled her with his cum and it and her own lube would stain his crotch.

"You better take me somewhere to fuck me, George," she purred to him between wild kisses, "Or we're gonna get arrested for indecency ... and remember, I've got a gun in my purse."

Kimmie and Jake, in his bedroom

"Kimmie...we shouldn't," Jake said as she encouraged her cousin's lover to fondle her breasts. "What about Sofia?"

"This is for Sof'," she said in a sincere tone that, unknown to Kimmie, he wasn't sure whether he should trust or not.

Kimmie laid Jake back on the bed and began grinding her pussy and his cock through their respective layers of clothing. He hardened quickly, with or without the desire to do so. She laid down atop him and kissed him passionately, eagerly, anxiously; Kimmie had wanted Jake inside her since she'd first seen him from her bedroom window that first afternoon, and it had been hard for her to simply turn him over to her younger cousin, as if saying No, you take the last donut, I'll get another one tomorrow.

When she couldn't take it anymore, Kimmie backed down Jake's legs enough to pull his shorts away from covering his crotch. His cock popped out like a Jack-In-The-Box, causing her to giggle. She immediately took it into her mouth, easily swallowing its full length into her mouth for several up and down bobs of her head. Then, moving forward, she moved her own shorts and panties aside and took him into her tight pussy, intending to fuck him hard and fast until he came.

Will called out to Hanna before she left, "I made reservations at The Freighthouse tonight, if you'd like to join us there, too. I took the liberty of reservations for six, just in case. If you are able to join us there, you'll get to meet my friend and business partner, Dave...he's a riot, and the smartest guy I know. He's the main reason for the celebration tonight."

The Freighthouse was the best restaurant in Capital City. It had previously been an old train station that had been renovated, and turned into a luxury dining experience. Will had worked there for a short time as a chef, many years before, and some of the ideas he'd incorporated at their first restaurant, Luigi Rossi's Little Italy, had been inspired by things he'd seen at The Freighthouse.

Having dinner there would almost be like going full circle...where he'd began his career in fine dining would be the same place his career as a restauranteur would end. It was almost poetic.

After Hanna left, Will looked around, and asked, "Where's Jake?"

"Upstairs. He was over at the Rogers' again this morning, but got back awhile ago," Lilly replied.

Will started up the stairs, thinking to see if Jake would want to join the celebration at the restaurant (but not the hotel, of course), but when he got to the top of the stairs, he heard a woman's voice in Jake's room, talking with Jake...it sounded like Kimmie Rogers. He'd only heard her voice once, but Will recognized it.

He was about to turn around and head back downstairs, but a familiar noise stopped him. It was the sound of bed springs rhythmically squeaking. Only two things caused that noise...and since Jake and Kimmie were technically adults, he doubted they were jumping up and down on the bed. At a guess, his stepson was fucking Kimmie Rogers in his bedroom.

Lilly would have definitely been unthrilled, but Will just grinned, and whispered, "Go get her, Tiger," and then chuckled as he went back downstairs. He hoped Jake was using protection...he was positive Lilly didn't want to be a grandma yet.

Covering for Jake, Will said, "Jake has plans tonight, so it'll just be us..."

Last edited:
The pier was filled with people, maybe 60 up and down its incredible 220 yard length. Once covered by his coat, Chrissy moved up to sit in George's lap, pulling her delicious body hard into him. She kissed him erotically as she pressed her uncovered pussy against his crotch, forgetting that he'd filled her with his cum and it and her own lube would stain his crotch.

"You better take me somewhere to fuck me, George," she purred to him between wild kisses, "Or we're gonna get arrested for indecency ... and remember, I've got a gun in my purse."

George laughed softly, and said, "Well...it's a good thing I have a house nearby..." He remembered his reference to Bonnie and Clyde earlier, and added,"...Bonnie."

She giggled and said, "Well, then take me home and fuck me, Clyde..."

Soon they were at the front door of his childhood home, leaning up against the front door, as Chrissy rubbed the bulge in his pants, while he unlocked the front door.

The interior was actually quite a bit nicer than the exterior. It was fully furnished, and George actually had a cleaning lady come in twice a week to take care of the place.

He had originally done this to possibly rent out the place, but over the past two years, he'd just had the upkeep done for himself....a back up plan in case he needed to retreat somewhere if Katie cheated with Victor. Sure, he could have afforded better, but he didn't see the point. He didn't need luxury to be happy.

Once inside, he picked Chrissy up, his hands gripping her ass as she wrapped her legs around his waist, and arms around his neck, kissing him with more passion and eagerness than he would have believed.

He tried to match her, her youthful energy motivating him.
Once reaching the bedroom, they undressed each other until they both fell nude onto the bed.

She started by grabbing his hard cock, stroking it and slowly running her tongue over every millimeter of the head. He moaned that he wanted to lick her pussy again, so she quickly rotated on top of him, positioning wet slit against his lips.

The two of the began to pleasure each other, both emitting muffled moans of arousal and excitement.

George's hands gripped Chrissy's ass cheeks tightly, as he buried his tongue inside her. She ground her pussy back and forth again his lips, tongue, and chin, his lower face glazed with obvious signs of Chrissy's arousal.

Alternately, Chrissy bobbed her head up and down upon George's cock as if on a mission...as if she was addicted to his pleasure, and wanted every bit of it she could help him achieve. Her mouth worked him like his cock was a straw and his cum was an extra thick milkshake she was trying to enjoy.

It wasn't long until they were both cumming, George filling Chrissy's mouth for the second time today, and Chrissy losing track of how many times she has cum against his tongue.

Once he'd cum in her mouth, she sat up, stroking him hard and fast, loudly talking dirty to him, until his cock twitched and then gained it's full length again. She slid down to ride him reverse cowgirl, but he surprised her, pulling her backwards until his chest was against her back, before he began thrusting in and out of her.

Chrissy reached down, playing with her clit as George thrust in and out of her. The position he was in was causing the head of his cock to rub back and forth against her g-spot, causing her multiple orgasms, Chrissy cumming so hard and fast that her cries became screams of pleasure.

Like before she began to beg George to cum inside her pussy, and after a couple more minutes of thrusting, he obliged, erupting deep inside her.

Both breathless and panting, the two lovers adjusted to lay beside one another, and before too long, they fell asleep in each others' arms.

Last edited:
Jake and Kimmie

Jake couldn't help but moan in pleasure when Kimmie sank down upon his cock. Not being a virgin, she obviously wasn't as tight as Sofia had been, so was able to take his full length in one motion.

However, she was still quite tight as she began to bounce up and down on his cock...it felt like being gripped in a silky vice, her inner muscles squeezing all around him.

His hands moved to Kimmie's beautiful breasts, her nipples stiff and firm against his palms. Their eyes met, gazes locked together, and like with Sofia, Jake felt a deeper connection with Kimmie than he had with Maggie O'Connor.

Kimmie's hips rotated wildly, causing Jake to shudder and moan. The two of them shimmered in the lamp light, their efforts at pleasure causing both their bodies to be covered in a sheen of sweat.

Soon the pleasure became too much...Jake tried to let Kimmie know he was cumming, but all he was able to do was cry out with a noise that was half moan and half grunt, and his cock throbbed and jerked inside her six or seven times, filling Kimmie with his cum....

Last edited:
Chrissy and George

It was well past dark when Chrissy awoke, finding herself still very much within the deeply slumbering George's arms. She studied him for a long moment before gently slipping out of his grasp and rising from the bed. She was fucking worn out; she'd never cum so many times in such a short period in her life, and as she headed for the bathroom she had to stifle her giggles at how pummeled her pussy felt.

After peeing, and cleaning her crotch with a warm rag, she slipped into one of the tee shirts she found hanging in the closet that, surprisingly, was very well stocked with clothes. Chrissy looked to George and wondered about his usage of the house. Was it just a back up for if things went awry with his wife, or was he using it as a fuck pad for other women?

The difference in their sizes and heights meant that the shirt hung almost to her knees. Still, it was chilly in the old, poorly insulated home, so she scrounged around until she found a pair of gym shorts with a string tie and cinched them around her tiny waist, too. Taking her cell phone to the living room and looking out upon the nearby ocean, she found a 24 hour Thai takeout place and put in an order that the man on the phone said would be there in 35 minutes.

She checked on George again, finding him sound asleep, and dug into his wallet for two of the last bits of cash he had left after paying off the guy in the Rest Stop. As she looked at the twenties and recalled the hundreds left behind on the picnic table, Chrissy was suddenly reminded of why she was with Victor Howard in the first place: money.

Oh, it went farther than that, of course. Victor had offered her cash, credit cards, a car, and of course a home to live in. But still, they were all just different versions of the same thing given for the same thing: cash for sex.

But the irony, of course, was that Victor wasn't paying Chrissy to fuck him. He was paying her to fuck George. And while that first night together in bed with George and his wife had been little more than doing her job, today had been something entirely different. Chrissy watched the man in his peaceful slumber, spent by the difference in their ages and the greater amount of energy she'd had as well as the greater requirement she'd place on him physically. And she realized that there was a very good possibility that she could find herself in the same situation that his wife had found herself in 5 years ago, when Katie had first realized that the man she thought had been her soul mate wasn't and that the new man sticking his cock inside her was.

You're a professional, Chrissy reminded herself as she heard a little car pulling up front of the house. She hurried to the door to intercept the man before he knocked, paid for the food with a generous tip, and went to the living room to sit and fill her empty stomach. She could see the bed from here, the light of the nearly full moon cascading in upon his George's face. And though she knew she was likely getting herself into very deep trouble, she tried to fight it, repeating in her mind, You're a professional. You're Victor's wife. You're job is to keep George occupied so that Victor can fuck Katie. Don't fuck this up now by falling in love.

The situation was so strange to her that it never even dawned on Chrissy that maybe her falling in love with George might be a good thing and a problem solver.

Half asleep, George rolled over, his eyes still closed, reaching to pull Chrissy close to him, but found no one in the bed next to him. His eyes opened, and he sat up groggily, and saw Chrissy in the other room. She was looking away from him at the moment, her face in profile, the moonlight illuminating her features. She appeared deep in thought.

She was wearing one of his t-shirts as a makeshift nightgown, and George was again taken aback at how beautiful she was. Even with her hair mussed from their lovemaking, and wearing an old baggy t-shirt, he felt his heart race just looking at her.

While he was asleep, she must have ordered some food...there were takeout boxes on the table next to her.

He swung his legs out of bed, and walked over to her. She turned and smiled at him, as he bent down to give her a soft kiss, and then sat down at the table with her.

"You looked like you were thinking pretty hard about something. Is something wrong?"

Will and Lilly, with Dave and Elena

Will and Lilly arrived at the restaurant a few minutes early. The restaurant had valet parking, so he handed off his keys to the attendant, after helping Lilly from the car.

Lilly looked beautiful. She wearing an elegant emerald green dress with matching heels, wrap, and handbag. She wore her hair up, accentuating her features. Lilly was a natural beauty and only had to use minimal makeup. She also wore the beautiful diamond tennis bracelet that Will had gotten her.

Will was feeling rather dapper himself, dressed in his best suit...a dark grey pinstripe that he hadn't worn for over a year (but still fit perfectly), along with shiny black dress shoes, and a burgundy tie with matching handkerchief in his breast pocket.

They entered the restaurant, and were greeted by the maître d', "Good evening, sir...may I help you?

"Conroy, party of six, please," Will said in return.

The maître d' looked down at the reservation list, and then said, "Ah yes..here we are. Conroy, party of six. He motioned to his left, "This way, please...I believe two of your guests have already arrived."

The maître d' led them to their table, where he saw Dave Eddington and his fiancee Elena, sitting at the table. Dave stood, shaking Will's hand, and then hugged Lilly, and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Great to see you again, Lilly. You look amazing, as always. It's been too long," Dave said, and then added, motioning to the woman he was sitting with, "You remember Elena?"

Lilly nodded, and said, "Of course! Good to see you again, Elena."

"You too, Lilly " Elena said, smiling, "I love your dress! Absolutely stunning!" Lilly thanked her, and said replied, "I really like yours, too. It's lovely."

Elena was a very pretty woman in her mid-twenties, with long, straight blonde hair and blue eyes. She spoke with a slight accent...she was a American citizen, but was born and had lived in Russia until she was sixteen, and then had moved to America, so the accent was still noticable. She wore a very fetching low cut, short black dress with red and white floral pattern, that was also very pretty, if a bit more revealing than her own.

Will pulled out the chair for his wife, as and once seated, sat next to her.

Dave said, " I already took the liberty of ordering a bottle of champagne. I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all. We're celebrating, after all," Will replied, smiling.

So, Dave said, looking at the two vacant chairs, "So, who else is joining us this evening?"

"We invited our new neighbors. We've gotten to be pretty close friends already. They should hopefully be here soon."

Of course, Will wasn't going to elaborate on how close they'd actually gotten.

"Well," Dave said, "until they get here, why don't we have a toast?" He stood and poured each of them a glass of champagne.

"Here's to good friends, loving family, and a life full of happiness," Dave said, and they all raised their glasses together...

Last edited:
Chrissy Brown with George Peterson at his childhood home in Capital City

Chrissy returned her new lover's soft but meaningful kiss, then laid a hand upon his bare thigh as he sat next to her.

"You looked like you were thinking pretty hard about something," he said with a sincere tone. "Is something wrong?"

"No," she said softly, repeating with more emphasis, "No, of course not. Everything's perfect."

She warned him about one of the dishes, but it was too late as he'd already stuffed one of the pepper-meat morsels into his mouth and was reacting to the volcano-like heat exploding in his mouth. She laughed as she quickly elevated a glass of milk to his face, telling him, "Fill your mouth but don't swallow ... there, yeah ... just leave it in there ... okay ... swallow."

She couldn't help but laugh again. The room was barely lit, by the distant moon and by several Emergency Candles she'd found in a drawer and lit, adhering them to a Corel plate with their own melted wax. She stood, urged him to move his chair to open himself to her, then sat on his thighs to begin feeding him herself with a pair of chopsticks she'd found in a kitchen drawer as Thai's don't typically use them and the restaurant didn't stock them.

"I got it," she said when a noodle got lose and landed on his chest. Curling her back, she pressed her mouth to George's chest and sucked the noodle up, licking his skin clean of the oil that was already beginning to burn him. She had to repeat the action a couple of more times, once even reaching down into his crotch to retrieve a chunk of some vegetable that had ended up at the meeting of his cock and torso. Chrissy laughed several times, once saying, "Bet you never ate Asian food like this before."

She set the chopsticks and take out box aside, reached downward to grasp George's cock, and began slowly but firmly stroking it from base to head. She herself showed reaction as the lower part of her own thumb pressed hard against and rose up and down against her swollen, wet labia and her still yearning clit.

"I'm not married to Victor," she suddenly said out of nowhere at all, still pleasuring George's now hardened shaft.

Last edited:
Jake with Kimmie; Lilly and Will

Earlier in the day:

Soon the pleasure became too much...Jake tried to let Kimmie know he was cumming, but all he was able to do was cry out with a noise that was half moan and half grunt...

A floor below Jake's bedroom, Lilly looked to her husband with a knowing expression, then covered her mouth tightly as she cracked up in laughter. Will just shook his head and lifted his mug of coffee to his lips.

"Oh ... my ... God..." Lilly finally whispered. She and Will looked at each other for a long moment before she asked, "Are we supposed to do something about this? I mean ... he's a young man now ... and he's, I mean, I'm not going to ...Will, he's having sex right above out heads..."

Will only stared at her in silence, and it was driving Lilly crazy not knowing what he was thinking. Then, softly, she pointed out the obvious in a shocked whisper, "And he's so loud!"

The grunt of orgasmic pleasure had faded already, but the sounds of his bed beginning to thump the wall were only now beginning. Lilly and Will couldn't know it, but the girl sitting atop their son's lap was desperate to achieve her own orgasm before the cock she was riding softened. Soon, the grunt and moan that had signaled her son's climax was replaced with the neighbor girl's cries of nearing orgasm ... a last long cry signaling the peak of her pleasure.

"We really shouldn't be listening in on this," Lilly said, feeling a bit embarrassed about hearing her son fucking the slightly older girl from next door. When Will again just stared at her with a smirk, Lilly laughed and accused, "You're enjoying this! Men!"

She slapped at him playfully, then attacked him, ending up in his arms and parted thighs, pressing in to kiss him passionately. When Will reached a hand to cup her butt, she slapped it away, reminding him, "We have dinner ... and more ... with the Olson's tonight. Save it, you horrid animal you."

Upstairs, Kimmie collapsed down upon Jake's torso, her chest heaving in the aftermath of her explosion. She buried her face into the crook of his neck and shoulder and simply lay there as their bodies rode out the afterglow of their nearly simultaneous orgasms. Finally, Kimmie rose off her new lover -- her cousin's boyfriend -- and began dressing.

"So ... that was the test," she said casually, like a teacher who'd just picked up the exam's from her student's desks. "So ... whaddaya think? Can you still be honest and true to my cousin ... and resist other women when they throw themselves naked at you?"

Kimmie was actually hoping Jake would say probably not. Oh, it wasn't because she wished any hurt for her cousin, of course. Kimmie loved Sofia more than anyone in the world, as a friend, as a cousin, as a business partner, and as a lover. She wanted Sof' to be happy, and if Jake made the teen happy, then Sofia needed to have Jake. But Kimmie wanted the young man, too, if only as a business partner and lover. He'd felt so good inside her, and Kimmie didn't often find orgasmic pleasure on a cock like she had just now.

Lilly and Will w/ Hanna & Carlton and Dave Eddington & Elena

Following the maître d' into The Freighthouse, Hanna suddenly stopped her husband and turned him around as they spotted the two people sitting with their new lovers. Hanna whispered in obvious shock, "Oh my God ... I know them."

Carlton was at a loss, not having caught sight of the couple sitting with Will and Lilly. When he finally saw the faces of the other couple, he only stared, saying, "I don't recognize them, honey. Are you sure?"

Hanna looked again, studying first the woman, then the man. She whispered to Carlton for a short moment as the maître d', who had stopped with his own expression of curiosity, waited for the newly arrived couple to arrive.

Finally, they went forth, and upon arriving at the table Will stood to make introductions.

George and Chrissy

Seemingly unsurprised, George smiled at Chrissy and replied, "I actually suspected as much when we first met."

Now it was Chrissy who seemed surprised, until he explained, "When he looked at you, he didn't look like a man in love. I've seen him with that look before, so I recognize it. It's how he looks when he's with Katie."

George still loved Katie...he probably always would to some degree...but he realized he was developing strong feelings for Chrissy as well. He didn't want to call it love...yet. It was too soon for that. However, he knew it was way more than just lust...he cared about Chrissy, and thought eventually it could lead to love, if he let it.

"I don't care about what your relationship is with Victor. Right now, all I care about, is being here...with you..."

Last edited:
Chrissy Brown with George Peterson at his childhood home in Capital City

"I actually suspected as much when we first met."

Chrissy was indeed surprised by what George had to say. She was good at lying and role playing and making men think what she wanted them to think, but she wasn't as invested in this drama concerning Victor and Katie and couldn't have known how deeply -- and accurately -- George would have felt about his neighbor's newfound love with Chrissy.

"I don't care about what your relationship is with Victor," George told her. "Right now, all I care about, is being here...with you..."

Chrissy was continuing to stroke her new lover's cock, slowly but firmly, and she could feel he was ready to go one again. But she looked past him to the clock on the wall, finding the time just short of 5am. She knew sunrise was an hour and a half away.

"Take me to the end of the pier," she said, kissing him erotically before slipping off his lap. "Take to the end of the pier ... to those benches by the steps that lead down to the charter boats. Charter boats, right...? Salmon? Victor talks about it all the time."

Chrissy regretted bringing her faux-husband's name into the conversation the moment she spoke it, but it was too late. She continued, "I want you to fuck me down there, with our backs to the sea and our faces to the mountains as the sun rises."

It sounded romantic and all, but what Chrissy didn't know and what George almost certainly did was that the serious fishers and boat operators were already gathering at the end of the pier in time for the morning tide. But, he was a smart man; he'd surely figure out some way to fulfill Chrissy sense of sexual adventure and get his cock wet inside her once again.

Jake and Kimmie

When Kimmie asked Jake if he could resist other women that might throw themselves at him, he answered the only way he could, while still being truthful.

"I don't know..."

After all, he'd tried to resist Kimmie just now, and totally failed. Would it be the same if Maggie approached him?

He sat up on the bed, watching Kimmie dress, and began to wonder if the whole point of this test, was just because Kimmie wanted to have sex with him.

She had been the first one to make sexual advances toward him, inviting him to watch her masturbate while she was doing her show, and had jerked him off right after.

But she was also the one who seemed to be encouraging him to be with Sofia as well. Now that he was trying to make Sofia his girlfriend, did she regret that?

Since Jake moved to Bailey Ridge his default had been confusion. He'd only lived here a few days, and had already had sex with three different women...who all seemed to want to continue a sexual relationship with him. He never had women fighting for his attention like this, and wasn't sure how to respond to it.

Sofia and Maggie were upfront about what they wanted. Sofia wanted a boyfriend. Maggie wanted a boy toy to help get her off. But what did Kimmie want? He didn't know.

He asked Kimmie, "Are you going to tell Sofia what happened here?"

If she said she wasn't, should he? Telling her was the right thing to do, technically...but it would probably hurt her, and he didn't want to do that..but it would hurt her worse if something like this ever happened with Kimmie again and Sofia found out on her own.

He really wished he knew what Kimmie's intentions were...was this one time thing, never to be repeated? Or was she actually interested in something ongoing. And if she was...then what the hell was he supposed to do?

He was actually more confused now, than what he was before she'd come over...

Will and Lila, Dave and Elena, and Carlton and Hanna

When Hanna and Carlton approached the table, Will got up and was about to introduce everyone, when he was interrupted by Dave, who'd stood up with a very surprised look on his face.

"Holy shit!" Dave exclaimed, and then asked, "Hanna? Hanna Marston?"

Hanna smiled and replied back, "Actually, it's Hanna Olson now. You remember Carlton, right?"

Will was confused, and asked Dave, "You all know each other?"

Dave laughed aloud and said, "Hell yeah, we do! We went to high school together!" He shook his head unbelievingly and asked, "And they're your neighbors? Christ, small world, isn't it?"

Dave walked over and gave Hanna and Carlton each a hug in turn, and then motioned to Elena, "You remember Elena, right? She and I have been together since the five year class reunion!"

He looked at Elena and then asked, "You and Carlton dated Junior year, didn't you?"

Elena blushed, and replied, "Yes...for a few months."

Will looked at Lilly and shrugged, and said, "Well, okay then...I guess no introductions needed then. Everyone grab a seat...I guess we have another reason to celebrate. The reuniting of old friends..."

George and Chrissy

George and Chrissy walked hand in hand down the pier. It was still quite early yet...the sun had not risen yet...but there were still a few people here; early risers setting up their booths for the day. Down on the docks, fishermen were already readying boats to head out in order to get their catch.

Still, there was enough darkness yet for their purpose. George carried a blanket with him, so when they found their spot, they'd be able to ward off the cool morning air...and also to conceal their sexual display.

They found the stairwell heading down to the area where some of the fishing boats were docked, on the way to where the charter boats

"See there?" George asked Chrissy, and she nodded. "That used to be my dad's boat. He sold it to Elmer Shaw when he retired. I used to think I was going to follow in dad's footsteps, but my dad wouldn't hear of it."

"He'd always say, 'No son of mine is gonna come home smelling of fish guts...not if I can help it.' He and my mom saved up and got me through college, just to prevent that. I couldn't have asked for better parents."

"Still, there's a simple beauty of being out on the water, doing a hard day's work. I don't think I would have minded being a fisherman. I probably would have been poor, but my parents were, and they were happy."

They continued down the dock and arrived at their destination...a semi-secluded bench near the water, facing where the sun would soon be rising.

George brushed off the bench for Chrissy to sit, and sat next to her, covering their laps with the blanket. As soon as he'd settled the blanket on them, he felt Chrissy's hand unzipping his pants and pulling his cock out, stroking him. He turned and kissed her deeply, loving the feel of her hand gripping and stroking him to hardness.

Once he was hard, Chrissy maneuvered herself on top of him, bunching her skirt around her waist. She had no underwear on, so she moved to sit on his lap. impaling her pussy on his hard cock. They both sat together, connected, and Chrissy began to slowly grind back and forth, turning enough so she could kiss him

Anyone who might have been close enough would have realized what they were doing, but there was no one nearby. From a distance, it looked like a man with a lovely woman sitting on his lap, kissing and waiting to watch the sun rise.

George moaned softly in Chrissy's ear, telling her how wonderful she felt wrapped around him, and she shivered in delight at his words, and moaned back how good it felt to have him hard and deep inside her.

They both began to feel breathless...it was not a fast paced fucking they shared, but a slow, gentle back and forth, grinding together, their words to each other trying to drive them both to orgasm.

The whole experience was extremely erotic, and George wanted to make it last as long as possible.

Soon enough, however, he began to feel the impending sensation of an oncoming orgasm, and whispered to her, "Oh god....I wanna cum inside you, Chrissy..."

Saying those words to her seemed to drive her to her own orgasm, she shuddered, and he felt himself let go, his cock convulsing inside her, as he filled her with his cum.

It was at the exact moment they shared their mutual orgasm, that the sun broke over the horizon, warming their faces and almost seeming to spotlight the moment.

It was also at that same moment, that that George leaned forward and whispered to Chrissy, "I hope you don't think I'm being silly...but I think I could see myself falling in love with you..."

Last edited:
Lilly, Hanna, Elena, and their men

Each of the three women at the table, whether sitting or still standing, had expressions of surprise and/or discomfort, each for their own personal reason.

Hanna had always found Dave fun to be with because of his humor and class clown personality, but she had friend-zoned, never to give him anything more intimate than a tight hug against her incredible bosom on a number of occasions.

Many people believed Hanna had nixed any sexual relationship with the guy because she'd had an interest in Carlton, but it they were to look back on the timeline, they would have realized she had put up that wall a full year before meeting her current husband.

And the irony of the whole relationship...? Hanna used to masturbate to fantasies in which Dave, not Carlton, did here right there in their classroom. Her favorite was of Dave putting on some sort of skit or comedic act or tearing down a stuck-up substitute teacher in their last period Homework Aid class, and then after the bell rang and everyone left for the day, she would lay out upon the teacher's desk and let Dave do all sort of ecstasy-inducing things to her body.

Lilly's discomforting part in this conversation was of not knowing what the fuck! She and her husband were now Carlton and Hanna's lovers, which was awkward enough. Ever since Will announced that they were all going out to dinner, Lilly had had this horrific fear that other patrons of the restaurant would be able to tell that the four were ... were what, what were they called. Lovers, obviously. But it went farther than that. Swappers? No, the word was Swingers; that was Hanna's word when she'd first told Lilly about her and her husband's lifestyle.

She was sure that the other patrons of the restaurant would know as soon as the Hanna and Carlton entered to exchange handshakes and hugs. Look at them! They all fuck each other without abandon! Freaks, perverts! Of course, Lilly didn't consider them freaks or perverts; she and Will had enjoyed their evening with Hanna and Carlton as passionate, erotic, consenting adults and neither of them had any regrets.

But now, Lilly's greatest fear wasn't what the strangers who didn't know her might be able to detect of her relationship with Will, Carlton, and Hanna but instead was what people who knew them would be able to detect.

And what of Elena? She was likely the most uncomfortable of all of them. Two of the three men at the table had had their cocks inside her at some point in her life, Carlton during his Senior, her Junior year and, of course, Dave's now that the two of them were married. But it went much deeper and much more seriously than that, of course, not that that would be discussed this evening, if ever.

"Well, okay then...I guess no introductions needed then," Will said. "Everyone grab a seat...I guess we have another reason to celebrate. The reuniting of old friends..."

Will and Lilly. Dave and Elena, and Hanna and Carlton

Will wasn't as worried as his wife about anyone outside of this table realizing that anything sexual was going on...it wasn't like they were wearing a big red "A" for adultery like in the Scarlet Letter...but he did find himself concerned about Dave and Elena finding out.

Of course, knowing Dave, he'd just joke about it, and that would be the end of it...but still, it was all pretty new and he wouldn't want Hanna and Carlton getting embarrassed due to a random slip of the tongue.

He doubted that would be a problem, however. It wasn't like sex usually came up as a topic of discussion.

Dave, on the other hand, was in a great mood. Not only had he just become a multimillionaire at age twenty-seven, but he'd run into his high school crush on he same day. Seeing Hanna brought up a lot of old feelings he'd put behind him, though.

Dave and Hanna had been friends since middle school. She was the pretty popular girl, and he was the class clown. He used humor as a defense mechanism...he liked to make people laugh, but the main reason he joked around so much was that he was hiding a lot of depression due to a pretty rough home life. By making others around him laugh, it made him feel better about himself.

Hanna had always seemed to like his sense of humor. It was a bit unusual that they'd become friends, and maintained that friendship in high school, but they'd managed it. Anyone who wanted to be around Hanna usually just had to learn to put up with Dave as well.

Hanna was also his first crush...and as they went through high school and his feeling matured, he realized, he was in love with her...but she was always dating someone else, and he'd never had the courage to tell her. He would have been shocked to know that Hanna had sexual fantasies about him. She'd never shown any real romantic interest in him at all. He had been friendzoned, and it just didn't seem in the cards.

And then, she'd met Carlton. Hanna and Carlton dated all though senior year, and it got serious fast. The night where Hanna and Dave were hanging out, and she'd told him she was in love with Carlton was probably the worst night of his life...and yet, he'd joked, and smiled, and hid his pain like he'd always had.

After graduation, they'd gone off to different colleges and drifted apart. Dave had dated in college, had a few sexual encounters, and eventually didn't think much about Hanna. He had his own life to concentrate on.

Five years passed in the blink of an eye, it seemed. By this time, he'd met Will, and had started their business venture. He got an invitation to the Five Year Class reunion. He ended up going alone, wondering if he'd see Hanna there, but she hadn't come.

He'd met Elena Ivanov there, had a great time dancing and flirting with her, and by the end of the night, they'd snuck off to have sex in the girl's locker room. He asked her out, and she'd said yes, but then told him she had a child, seeming like she thought that would dissuade him from wanting to date her. It hadn't.

They'd dated for a couple years before he'd proposed, and she'd happily accepted it. By then he felt like a father to Elena's child, and was actually currently in the process of adoption, so he could be a real dad, and not a step-dad. It wasn't like there was a birth father to contend with. It sounded like he'd had nothing to do with the baby, running off before it was born.

And now, like a blast from the past, Hanna was here again. She was still with Carlton, which was surprising, but he was glad to see her, and that she was happy...but seeing her also brought back all those old feelings of unrequited love as well...

Back