"Neighborly"

Will and Lila, and Carlton and Hanna

After the events of the past few days, with the financial windfall that they'd experienced, as well and the new sexual relationship with Hanna and Carlton, Will didn't think anything could surprise him. He was wrong.

"Everyone?" Will asked, his voice displaying his shock. "All the neighbors?"

Both Hanna and Carlton nodded, smiling at him. He looked to Lilly, and she was smiling as well.

"I won't lie...the past two days with the two of you have been wonderful," Will said, looking at Hanna and Carlton, " and whatever else happens, I would like to continue to continue what we have...being steady partners with you both."

He looked to Lilly, and she nodded in agreement.

"That being said, I will admit to being intrigued...I haven't met any of the other neighbors yet, but if we were to click as well as we have with you two, I could see myself trying it out to see if we'd be a good fit for the club."

He looked at Lilly and asked, "What do you think? Do you think we are ready for something like this?"

Will, Lilly, Carlton, and Hanna at their hotel

"Everyone?" Will asked in shock at being told of the Bailey Ridge Swingers Club. "All the neighbors?"

Hanna explained more, telling him about how the Home Owners Association had had the responsibility of recruiting a couple who were already swingers within a year and had failed. Carlton chimed in with, "I'm very surprised your Uncle hadn't warned you about us."

"Warned?" Hanna asked with a comically angry tone. "It's not like we're a pack of rabid animals about to eat you to death..."

Then Hanna looked between Will and Hanna, chuckled, and added, "But if you'd like us to, we could start again tonight."

Lilly threw a cloth napkin playfully at the other woman, and the Olson couple returned to speaking about how normally a swinging couple would have been sought for the ownership of #1 Bailey Ridge Circle.

"I'm glad we didn't find anyone," Hanna said with a sincere tone, with her husband lifting his coffee in toast and saying, "Here, here ... I don't think we could have found anyone better to join the Club."

"What do you think?" Will asked his wife. "Do you think we are ready for something like this?"

Lilly blushed a bright red, which was something she thought she would have gotten past after a second night of such incredible, adventurous, but taboo sex with the Olson's. She told her husband, "Well, they did say they couldn't have found anyone better ... but ... I dunno--"

Lilly flinched in surprise as Hanna practically leaped from her end of the couch on which she was sitting with on which Will was on the other. She pushed her way into Lilly's big, comfy arm chair, giggling as she began kissing and licking at the other women's neck; she began murmuring all sorts of dirty, nasty things she would do to the both of the Conroy's if they gave the Club a try, even while her hand was snaking its way under Lilly's robe and into her panties.

"Oh, Sweet Jesus," Lilly moaned as fingers found her wetness and used it to begin pleasuring her clit. She laughed, commanded Hanna to let up, and when the other woman didn't she practically hollered, "Yes! We'll do it!"

As Lilly looked to her husband for confirmation, Hanna was again leaping from her seat and crossing to drop sideways in Will's lap, giggling like a school girl. She held her wet fingers up to her nose, sniffed while looking into the eyes of her newest lover, and whispered, "Taste?"

If Will didn't want to take his wife's juices into his mouth while still eating his breakfast, Hanna would very erotically suck on them herself before giving the man a wet kiss while grinding her buttocks against his lap.

"So ... how does it work?" Lilly asked, anxious to know the details. "I mean ... do we just--"

Hanna cut in, explaining, "First we have a community wide dinner ... a welcome to the neighborhood house warming for you and your family. Your boy, what's his name, Jake...? He'll need to have something to do for the night. Does he have family or friends or a girlfriend he can spend the evening with...?"

After Lilly laughed -- recalling what had happened with Kimmie that afternoon in Jake's bedroom -- and told the other beauty that keeping him busy for the evening probably wouldn't be a problem, Hanna continued, "The President of the HOA, Walter Boone, and his wife Queenie ... Elizabeth ... they'll host a party at their house. It won't be a blow out orgy! Just a dinner, clothing mandatory!"

Hanna laughed and -- while she had been looking at Lilly -- now looked to Will again and whispered, "You're getting hard."

Looking back to Lilly, she said with a devilish tone, "If I asked to fuck your husband again before we left...?"

With childish humor, Lilly challenged, "Well, if you get to fuck mine, I get to fuck yours."

Hanna laughed and leaned out to extend a curled pinky finger, and Lilly -- also laughing -- took it in hers. Hanna kissed Will and leaped from his lap again, moving to snatch up a sausage link before going to sit in her own husband's lap, promising, "I wasn't ignoring you honey."

As she reached a hand down into Carlton's robe to begin kneading his cock in strong fingers, Hanna continued with her explanation about how all the couples would come to the party, everyone would get to know one another, there would be a delicious catered dinner with a potluck dessert, there would be drinks but not so many that decisions would be at risk.

"What does that mean?" Lilly asked.

Hanna donned a more serious expression and stopped fondling her husband's cock as she explained, "Currently, there are 9 houses in Bailey Ridge that are occupied, not counting your own. Each house had a couple living in it, that's 18 people. You would think that meant 9 men and 9 women, but Number 7 is actually occupied by a pair of women -- long story -- so it's actually 8 men and 10 women--"

"Get to the point," Carlton said softly, adding, "And put your hand back inside my robe."

Hanna laughed, did as her husband requested, and as she resumed pleasuring his hardening cock again, explained, "A couple who wishes to join the community must be voted into it. Traditionally, for a couple who were not already living in the community, you would have to get the following..."

She pulled her hand away from Carlton again, explaining she needed all of her fingers, then lifted them as she explained, "Of the current 9 household occupied, you would need to get 2 yea votes from at least half of the households ... and each of you would have to get at least, um, how many is it--"

"Two thirds," Carlton helped.

Hanna did the math, continuing, "Yes, and each of you would have to get, um, 6 votes or more from the opposite gender, so, 6 male votes for Lilly and 6 male votes for Will. In the case of the Crane Twins, Tamara likes men and women both but Matilda prefers women, so Matilda's vote is for or against Lilly while Tamara's vote is for or against Will. But trust me! They're gonna love you both."

Lilly laughed out, making a joke about the upcoming elections and how this sounded as complicated as the Electoral College. After the other also laughed and made their comments, Lilly asked with a very serious tone, "So ... Hanna ... you think ... you think that they're really gonna--"

"Love you!" Hanna cut in, once again leaping up to go sit in Lilly's lap again. She kissed the woman playfully, then looked to Will and said to both of them, "You're gonna win in a landslide."

They all joked and talked, and then Carlton reminded his wife that they both had meetings that morning and should probably skip the morning swap and get on the road.

"Checkout isn't until 11am," Hanna said, looking between Lilly and Will with a suggestive expression. She kissed Lilly again, and before standing to kill Will and head for the bedroom to dress to leave, she said, "Fuck your husband until he says yes, or I'll have to do it tonight."

Lilly laughed and spanked the woman's ass as she was departing, promising, "I'll have a yes vote out of him before we leave, trust me."

George and Chrissy

George pulled his car up into Victor's driveway, wondering if Katie was still here of if she had gone home. He suspected the former.

Once parked, he leaned over to kiss Chrissy once more, and told her, "I had an amazing time with you. I would love to do it again soon. Next time, you can pick the place."

He looked to Victor's house and found himself dreading going in. Twenty -four hours ago, it only would have been because he would have been afraid of what he found inside with Victor and Katie...but there had been a subtle shift in his feelings, and now, it was more to do with being apart from Chrissy as well. He was having a hard time letting her go.

He stepped out of the car, walking around to open the passenger side door for Chrissy, and offering his hand to help her out of the car.

The two of them walked to the front door, and he was about to go in when Chrissy grabbed him again, pulling his head down to her and giving him one long passionate and erotic kiss, leaving him breathless.

She then turned, opened the front door, and walked in, George following behind her...

George, Chrissy, and Victor

Chrissy led George by the and into the beautiful home's foyer, but then released it when she caught sight of Victor sitting in the distance of the back patio, reading the newspaper. Just as with Walter Boone, Victor was old school and enjoyed the feel of the newsprint in his hands as he turned the pages.

Victor caught sight of the two entering the house, and while he set his gaze upon them, he made no gestured and said no words. Chrissy looked back to George for encouragement, then continued forward until she was on the patio. Victor had watched her all the way, but as she stepped through the doors, with George close behind, he returned to some article was reading or at the least pretending to do so.

"So ... where in the world did my wife lay her body down for sleep last night," Victor said in a casually accusatory tone. "I would have thought she'd laid down next to me ... in our own bed."

"I'm sure you weren't left lonely," Chrissy said, using his own tone but with an even crisper, sharp edge to it. It felt odd to her to be acting jealous considering the situation that had led her to Bailey Ridge and the situation that seemed to be occurring now. She looked around herself and asked, "Where's Katie?"

"Mrs. Peterson ... went home," Victor said, only now, folding the paper and setting it aside to look up at Chrissy, then George, then Chrissy, and finally George again as he added, "To her own home ... to her own bed ... to her own husband."

"What the fuck is the problem, Victor?" Chrissy snapped. "You got what you wanted. You got your precious Katherine."

Victor just stared at Chrissy for a moment, then stood and turned toward the second of three sets of sliding glass doors, this one accessing the master bedroom. But he stopped, turned, studied both of them, then said with an apologetic tone, "Forgive me. I ... I ... just didn't know how to expect this to play out, apparently. I ... I guess I expected you to put up more of a ... a fuss."

That last comment had been addressed directly to George.

George and Chrissy, with Victor

"First off, cut the crap, acting self righteous, Victor. You got what you wanted, so pretending to be upset is not going to play with me. You aren't upset with how things worked out, and you know it."

"As for why am I not putting up a fuss? Well, I have been putting up a fuss for two years, Victor. Where has that gotten me?"

He shook his head, and then said, "Since you don't seem to get it, I'll tell you...directly."

"It got me wife who was resentful of me. It got me a wife who probably imagined fucking you everytime she had sex with me. It got me so damn depressed that for a long time now, I've had to medicate to handle my own depression for fear one day I might decide to drive my car off a cliff to give you and Katie what you both seemed to want...me out of the way."

"That shit is done. No more fuss."

Victor's mouth gaped open and closed, like a fish trying to breathe out of water, as he tried to come up with a reply.

"Wow...this is the first time I've ever seen you speechless, Victor," George said. "It's a good look for you."

George continued, "I will say I appreciate the fact both you and Katie had enough respect for me that you didn't cheat behind my back. That, I give both of you credit for...and I do hope the two of you enjoyed your evening together, as much as I enjoyed mine."

He turned to Chrissy, and said, "Thank you again, for a wonderful evening. I hope we can do it again soon." He leaned forward and kissed her passionately, right in front of Victor.

When done, he straightened up, and turned to leave, calling out over his shoulder, "Have a good day, Victor...always a pleasure..."

Last edited:
"First off, cut the crap..." George began, biting into Victor for the attitude that baffled Chrissy enormously. George completing his reaction to the other man's odd confrontation, then leaned in and kiss her passionately, finishing as he turned to leave, "Have a good day, Victor...always a pleasure..."

Chrissy realized she was trembling; she'd seen her share of violence in her life, and -- not knowing these two men and their relationship as well as she should -- she was unsure of whether this was about to come to blows. But as the discussion ended and one of the two big men headed for the door, the other looked to his little wife and nodded his head.

"Go," Victor said, knowing Chrissy felt she needed to say more to George before he left. He said in a calm tone, "It's okay."

Chrissy turned and hurried through the house, catching George just as he was about to close the door. She wrapped her arms around his torso for a long hug, then pulled back to a more neighborly distance.

"I'll talk to him, George," she said, waving to one of the neighbors -- Maggie maybe, was that the name? -- as she passed by the end of the driveway. Once the other seemingly-curious woman turned her face back to her destination, Chrissy said, "Give me the day to talk to him. I'm sure everything is fine. Go home ... go see your wife. Make sure she's okay with last night, George. It's important."

She wanted to kiss him again -- actually, she wanted to fuck him again! -- but Chrissy only backed up as she flashed George a happy smile and slowly closed the door.

At #10 Bailey Ridge Circle, the kitchen was polluted with the heavy scents of flour, sugar, and spices. Baking: it was what Katie did when she was anxious. She hadn't been this anxious in two years, so the kitchen island was crowded with cupcakes, and Angel Food cake -- George's favorite -- and four different types of cookies. A batch of brownies was in the upper oven while a batch of Devils Food cupcakes was in the lower, a favorite of the gate guard, Leeza.

When George entered, Katie froze and just stared at him. Like Chrissy a minute or so earlier, Katie found that she, too, was trembling deep down. She found herself in a most uncomfortable position: after two years of waiting to once again be with her soul mate, she'd enjoyed one of the best nights of sex in her life ... and yet ... Jesus! ... she couldn't forget how her own husband had licked her pussy three nights earlier and driven her to one of the most exciting orgasms of her life.

This was not how things were supposed to have gone.

George and Katie

George opened his front door to the smell of baking. He knew Katie almost as well as he knew himself. She was worried...upset...anxious.

Part of him felt bad for making her worry. At first he thought that it was maybe that he hadn't called...but he quickly dismissed that. If she would have been worried about that, she would have called him.

No, she was worried how he would react when he got home. He sighed, weary of all this. He was done with all the passive aggressiveness of the past two years. He was done worrying about her leaving him for Victor. Today, they were going to talk...and then, Katie was going to make a decision one way or another.

He walked into the kitchen and saw Katie at the stove. Baked goods were all over the counters.

Katie herself looked like a deer caught in the headlights, still and unmoving. He walked over to her, and kissed her forehead.

"We have to talk, Katie...let me say my piece, and then we can have a conversation that has been long overdue."

George looked at the floor, and started, "It's my fault, really. I should have just been direct, but I was afraid of losing you. So instead, I pulled a lot of passive aggressive bullshit, trying to keep you away from Victor."

George leaned back against the counter, and continued, "I love you. I always have, from the minute we met. I knew, even back then, that I wasn't exactly what you were looking for, but I always hoped that if we gave it time, and I tried hard enough...really worked at it...you'd eventually love me the same as I did you."

He sighed, and said, "I was naive. Love doesn't work like that. A marriage should be a lot of work to maintain, but if it's real, the love shared should be the easiest part of a marriage. It should be the foundation."

George looked at Katie, and said, "The past two years I've been acting like a prison guard...only letting you go where I wanted you to. Holding on too tightly. Making you resent me. That's done. I see now, what an ass I've been. You should be free to make your own choices. I can't keep trying to hold on anymore."

"I know you love Victor, in a way you'll never love me. I kept you away from him for two years, out of my own fear and self-doubt. I'm not going to do that anymore. Even if that means I end up alone."

"So, I am giving you your freedom. If you love him, you can go to him. I won't try to stop you...not anymore."

"Chrissy was never really married to him. I suspected it right away, and she confirmed it to me last night. It was all a manipulation so he could be with you. It is crazy, the lengths he went to...but I can only assume it was because he was desperate and in love with you, too."

"I can't stay in a marriage where my wife loves another man more than me...I just can't do it anymore. I think I deserve better than that. We both do. We both deserve to be happy...and neither of us has been for the past two years."

"If you truly love him and want to go to him, then do it...I took two years from you. I'm giving them back now. Go to him. Stay with him. See if it will work between you two."

"But, after that two years' time, if you are still with him...or if you decide to end things between you and I before the time is up....then you are with him. I'll file divorce papers. You can have whatever you want...no contest. Marry Victor...be happy...with my blessing."

"The old adage goes, 'If you love someone, set them free. If they don't come back, it was never meant to be."

If you don't come back, at least I'll know...and I can move on..."

George took a deep, shuddering breath, and finished by saying, "I've said my what I wanted to say...and now, it's your turn."

George waited for Katie to respond...

Katie and George Peterson, Victor Howard, and Chrissy Brown

"We have to talk, Katie..."

She'd known there was going to be a conversation this morning; the previous evening had been unprecedented in their family and even unprecedented in the Club. Members of two couples didn't simply walk away from a Swap without a word to spend the night fucking in some unknown location; on the flip side, the other members of those two couples didn't simply let the others disappear and then head straight for a bed and make love all night long.

"It's my fault, really," he began.

That brought an immediate response from Katie, "No, George--"

But her husband cut her off, reminding her with just a gesture that he was going to let her say his piece.

But then he shocked her with, "So, I am giving you your freedom. If you love him, you can go to him. I won't try to stop you...not anymore."

Initially, Katie only thought he meant she could take the walk over to Victor's home at will and be with him, in bed or out. But then he made it clear that he meant she could go to Victor ... to his home, his life!

"Are you sure of this?" she asked softly. Katie's eyes glazed over, but was it from the sadness of knowing her marriage was heading toward its end or from the happiness of finally getting what she wanted, which was a life with Victor Howard?

"Chrissy was never really married to him," George said.

Katie smiled and chuckled a bit. "Yeah ... he told me."

She could have spoken about how much of a commitment Victor had made simply to get back into her life again, but George spoke about it himself and Katie decided to simply let that go, knowing to harp on it would only cause her husband pain.

"I'll file divorce papers," he said, causing Katie's stomach to roll painfully. "You can have whatever you want...no contest. Marry Victor...be happy...with my blessing."

At the moment, Katie's mind was telling her The only thing I want from you, George, is your release and your blessing. Later, maybe in hours, days, or weeks, she might reconsider and contemplate what she wanted to maintain the very comfortable life she'd been living since exchanging vows with George. But ... not right now.

"I've said my what I wanted to say...and now, it's your turn."

Katie didn't wait long to respond, immediately coming forward to wrap her flour and sugar covered body, arms, and hands around her husband's torso. As she clutched to her teddy bear, as she'd called him for so many years but hadn't said to him for too long to remember, she sobbed ... but again, from sadness or happiness she didn't know.

"Thank you," Katie whispered after the longest time. She pulled back a bit, looked into his eyes, and said with the most sincere tone, "I have always loved you ... and I will always love you. You're a good man, George Peterson."

She kissed him on the lips softly, then again, then told him she needed to be alone to think and hurried away to the bathroom where -- again without knowing the true reason -- she began sobbing.

Meanwhile, at #8 Bailey Ridge Circle, Chrissy Brown-Howard was emerging from a desperately needed shower as she looked to the adjacent bedroom to find Victor sitting on the bed, just staring her way. She had a large towel in her hands as she dried off her body, and after returning the stare for a moment she turned and padded her way up to her faux-husband. Chrissy's deliciously petite body was on nearly full display as she moved the towel about, dabbing at her skin; she put a hand to her mass of wild, kinky curls and flashed her fingers through them, sending droplets out all about, including onto the man before her.

"Care for a blow job?" she asked casually. He didn't immediately respond, and Chrissy wondered what exactly was going on in his mind. She tossed the towel aside, standing before Victor as naked as one could be, asking, "Was it all you had hoped it would be, and ... did I play my part well?"

Just as George had developed some feeling from her, Chrissy had so for him, too. But she had no idea what was happening in the Peterson home, and the only thing she had to work with here and now was Victor's attitude from this morning, his statuesque appearance here, and their standing deal of pretending to be husband and wife ... and for him to pay her way through a comfortable life.

George and Katie

"I have always loved you...and I will always love you. You're a good man, George Peterson." Katie said.

George had an unbidden self-deprecating thought that he hadn't been good enough of a man to keep her happy, but he dismissed this thought immediately. That type of thought wasn't helpful...it was just bitterness, and he was done with that.

George looked at Katie, and said, "I'm going to go shower, and then I'll probably pack a bag and go into the city and stay at the old house for a few days. I want to give you space to get together what you need, without me hovering over you."

He didn't want to add that it would be too painful for him to watch her pack to go to Victor's house.

She said she needed to be alone to think, and he nodded. Once she left the room, George took a deep shuddering breath, his emotions in turmoil, and the went to the upstairs bathroom to shower.

In the shower, he broke down, crying quietly...but in a way, it was therapeutic...the closest he could equate it to, was incising an infection, to let the poison out, in order to heal properly again. All the poison thoughts, doubts, and emotions came out in one outpouring of grief for what was ending, in order to begin something anew.

Once showered, he got dressed in casual clothes; in a t-shirt and bluejeans, and packed a bag for himself.

Heading back downstairs, he found Katie in the kitchen again. He walked up to her, and said, "If you need anything, just call me. I'm going to head out now."

He kissed Katie softly, and then left the house, getting into the Corvette, and heading back to Capital City.

An hour later, he found himself sitting back on the bench by the end of the dock, at his favorite spot in the world, for the second time in the past two days, this time sitting alone, deep in thought.

He knew he had done the right thing, even though it had hurt...and he pondered what life was going to be like moving forward, now that he was alone.

He also wondered what would happen to Chrissy...would Victor end up kicking her to the curb? If he did, George would feel responsible. He cared about Chrissy...she was a good person, and he'd be lying to himself if he said he didn't have romantic feelings towards her.

He hadn't been being deceitful to her when he told her he could see himself falling for her, if he would let himself do so...but he'd been with Katie, and that complicated matters.

Now that he technically wasn't with Katie, because of this separation, he could see if he wanted to let things progress...but he was hesitant. Things were going too fast, and he needed to think things over, before deciding on another relationship. Sex was one thing, but letting himself fall in love again was another thing entirely.

He sat on the bench for hours, just watching the ocean, deep in thought, until the sunset reached the water...

Katie and George Peterson

"If you need anything, just call me," George said after he'd prepared to leave. "I'm going to head out now."

When he kissed her, Katie almost grasped him again, to keep him from going. It was strange that suddenly she felt closer to and more in love with her husband than she had in two years ... maybe more. And while she herself hadn't once thought that the best thing for them was for George to clear out -- temporarily or permanently -- Katie now realized that it was the best thing for them.

If George was to stay here tonight, his wife was going to strip them of their clothes and try to keep them together ... for at least one more night.

Once he was gone, though, Katie began thinking of their future: hers and George's, and hers and Victor's. What kind of an effect would their divorce have on the Club? Only two couples who had been members of the Bailey Ridge Swingers Club had ever divorced, and the effect on them had been very different.

One couple had each left the community to reside in new homes elsewhere. They'd put their place here up for sale, and after a new couple was recruited by the HOA, the two had simply given up their membership. Easy-peasy.

The other, however, had had a knockdown drag out draw blood divorce, complete with a serious fight over the home and their place within the Club. Each of them had shown up for the Club's open events, expecting to partake as separated members of the same married couple. The tension had been too high for the others to enjoy the orgies, though, as the couple had been asked to cease coming to the parties.

Then, each of them had made casual threats that being forbidden from enjoying might cause the Club to be expose for what it was. Walter Boone and his wife Queenie had sat down with the member of their own gender and had a serious and emotional talk with each ... and miracle of miracles, the threats, the attendance, and everything had just ceased. The female half of the couple had taken a cash settlement worth $6 million and departed for parts unknown, and the male half -- who had already met a beautiful and sexually adventurous young woman -- got married and introduced her to the Club with stunning success.

Katie wanted to be with Victor and Victor alone, though. And the problem was that while Katie knew Victor was her soul mate, she feared that he wanted to continue in the activities of the club. She would wait for him to call her to invite her over ... to learn what their future together was.

Victor and Chrissy

Victor had been fuming ever since George had left. Oh, he never showed his anger, but he still felt it. He'd pulled off getting Chrissy to agree to the faux marriage. He'd gotten George hooked with Chrissy's dynamic sexual skills. He'd gotten George to agree to be with Katie again.

Everything had gone according to his plan, except for one thing.

George...fucking...Peterson. He'd changed things up at the last second.

After George had mentioned that he wanted to be there with them the first time Victor had sex with Katie, he had been concerned, he had to admit.

After thinking it over for awhile, however, he wanted that scenario. He wanted to fuck Katie in front of George, to show that he'd won. That he got what he wanted. He always got what he wanted.

But then George had just taken off with Chrissy, and he found himself annoyed. Oh, he had truly enjoyed being with Katie...he actually did love her...but he wanted to rub it in George's face that he was the better man.

And then, when George and Chrissy came back, it was like George was a totally different man. Outspoken. Strong. Not the weak-willed man he thought he was.

The way George talked to him! And the way he'd kissed Chrissy in front of him, like he wasn't even there! That fucking bastard!

Victor's face didn't show his anger...he'd learned to hide anger a long time ago...but his fists were so tight trying to hold that anger in, that his his fingernails had made four bloody crescent shaped cuts on each palm.

Chrissy had come out of the shower, and asked him if he wanted a blowjob.

"Not now," he replied, his voice showing none of the anger he felt.

He heard her ask if all had went well, and if she'd played her part according to plan, and Victor distractedly replied, "Yes...you did fine. Now, go get dressed. Order us some food. Chinese or Italian...you pick."

Victor got up and told Chrissy, "I'll be in my office. Let me know when the food gets here."

He left the room leaving Chrissy bewildered...he definitely was not acting like himself...

Chrissy and Victor

"Not now," Victor replied to Chrissy's offer to give him a blowjob.

Even with everything that had happened in the last 14 hours or so, that surprised Chrissy. Victor had never turned down putting his cock into his whore-wife's mouth, even when she'd offered to do so at the most inopportune times. Once, she'd talked him into taking his beautifully, recently detailed, luxury sedan through her favorite Mexican food restaurant's drive thru, something he'd never done before and really didn't want to do then.

As if that wasn't bad enough for him, they gotten stuck behind six other cars waiting at the window because some guy had ordered two of everything on the menu or because the lobby was filled with both sides of a Little League baseball team, who knew? To help Victor battle his growing impatience, Chrissy laid down in his lap -- very much as she had with George yesterday -- and began unbuckling his pants just as he moved forward.

He told her to get up before anyone saw her, but then realized that the cashier would see her if she got up now, so he told her just to wait. But he couldn't stop her from continuing to undress him without the cashier thinking his own hands were playing in his own lap. Quick enough, his cock was swelling and moving in and out of Chrissy's skilled mouth. He wasn't going to pull forward until the cashier turned her eyes away, but she didn't ... and car behind him honked as the gap opened before them.

So ... Victor pulled forward and tried to act as normal as possible as he paid ... while the cashier stared wide eyed at the lower half of a woman's body stretched out across the passenger seat and console and a headful of long black curls bouncing in his lap. By the time they pulled up to the second window to get their order, the word had been passed throughout the prep' area, and six people were standing there expecting to see their customer getting his cock sucked...

...only what they found was a cute, petite little thing sitting back in her own seat, running a her tongue through her mouth to clear it of the patron's cum while his chest showed the effects of the orgasm and he struggled to ask, "Extra napkins ... please."

Regarding yesterday, Victor told her, "Yes...you did fine."

"Fine?" she said softly. She didn't actually know whether or not she'd wanted more explanation than that, but she didn't get it.

"Now, go get dressed. Order us some food. Chinese or Italian...you pick."

Chrissy just stood there, watching her husband leave without asking her anything about how her night had been fucking and sucking another man. It wasn't exactly what she'd been expected, but then again ... what had she been expecting?

An hour and 10 minutes later, her favorite food was on the kitchen table. She couldn't help but think of how just six or so hours ago she'd been eating Thai with George ... and with George's cock inside her at that. Victor came out and joined her on the stools at the island. She hadn't gotten out any plates and told him to just eat it out of the boxes, "'cause I ain't doing any dishes."

They studied each other silence for several minutes, with each of them sometimes smiling or smirking or shaking their heads lightly. Both of their minds were reeling with thoughts about the previous day.

"We have a business arrangement," Chrissy finally said, being blunt. "Car, home, allowance. I don't know how things went with you and Katie last night, but ... I'm starting to get the impression it didn't go as planned and ... well ... I just want to remind you that ... well, we have a business arrangement."

She gave him a moment to consider what she was saying, then added, "I don't know your Club's members very well, of course ... despite the fact that 5 of them have had their cocks inside me and I ate out three of their wives, but ... I'm assuming that if it were to come out that you and I aren't married..."

Chrissy left it at that because if she continued to talk any more it was going to begin sounding like blackmail, and that wasn't her goal here. Without what Victor had to offer her, Chrissy had nothing. Oh, sure, she'd stuck away some cash during her dancing-whoring days, but it wouldn't last her more than a couple of years if she wanted to live the lifestyle she'd been living the past several months with Victor. And she certainly didn't want to go back to stripping and sucking cock again.

She needed Victor ... and she could only hope that he still needed her.

Victor and Chrissy

"I am well aware of our 'business arrangement,' Chrissy," Victor said, somewhat coldly. "As I said, you'll be taken care of."

"If all goes as I plan, the lease on the car will be paid in full, you'll have a nice condo, and a substantial and generous monthly allowance."

"As long as, of course, you are available to me at any time I choose to want you."

"Like right now..." he said, suddenly standing, as he demanded, "Kneel."

Victor waited for her to do so, and then ordered, "Unzip me and pull my cock out."

Chrissy complied, and Victor directed her, "Suck my cock."

He would use Chrissy to alleviate his anger...to destress himself.

She started off slow, but Victor gripped her hair, tugging. "Faster...suck faster and harder."

Chrissy's head bobbed up and down on Victor's erection, and Victor began to move his hips forward, fucking Chrissy's mouth with his thrusts. Someone less practiced would have gagged on Victor's cock, but Chrissy adjusted admirably.

When he was getting close, Victor pulled Chrissy's head forward, her face pressed tightly against his groin, her throat working around the head of his cock as he exploded. Chrissy's throat moved up and down as she swallowed his cum.

Victor pulled his cock from her mouth, the last few spasms shooting cum across her cheeks and chin, his hand still gripping her hair as he made her look up at him.

"You're mine, Chrissy...never forget it. Our 'business arrangement' means you're bought and paid for. Never question that again. And if I ever hear you say anything about you telling anyone we're not married again...well, let's just say all the things you've come to enjoy and take for granted will go away."

"I don't take kindly to threats...remember that."

With that, he released her hair, tucked himself back into his pants, zipped up, and walked out of the room...

Victor reminded Chrissy of the detail of their business dealings, pleasing her greatly. Then, he made it clear what it was that he was getting out of it all. He fucked her face more than she sucked his cock, pulling her hard to his crotch as his balls emptied inside her. She did nearly gag, though, as she didn't typically keep a cock so deep inside her mouth when it began to leap inside her. But she pulled through like the professional she was.

Ironically, even as she was standing to find a cloth napkin to wipe her face clean of his jizz, Chrissy realized that never before had Victor treated her so much like a whore before just now. There had been a total lack of respect for her as a woman this time, something new to their relationship.

Suddenly, Chrissy began to worry that maybe she had made a mistake.

But she was in, and she knew her responsibilities. And while their relationship might be shifting away from the faux-wife living in his house and sleeping in his bed, she knew that Victor had spoken truth when he said available to me at any time I choose to want you."

That made her think: was she still going to live here? There had been no mention back when she and Victor made their deal of Katie ever moving in with him. Chrissy assumed that once or twice or even more times a week, Katie would come here to fuck and she would go to George's to fuck ... of one couple would go to the other's house and they'd make themselves comfortable in separate rooms.

But ... was that how it was going to be?

Chrissy looked around the counter, then pushed all of the take out containers into the garbage. She could look at them without thinking about being with George, and right now she needed not to think of him. She thought it might be improper to text or call him while he was at home with his wife, which of course he wasn't.

She suddenly felt very stupid: she and George hadn't spoken about how they should communicate or even if they should. Chrissy was at Victor's command, and she didn't think it would be appropriate for her to be calling up the man for whom she was having more intimate feelings about than her own faux-husband.

Jake

After speaking with Kimmie last night, Jake had gone home and just kind of relaxed, watching movies until he fell asleep on the couch. When he woke up, his mom and Will still weren't home.

"They must have partied too hard last night," Jake thought to himself.

He went out in the kitchen and made himself some breakfast, and then went upstairs to shower and change. Today was Thursday, and Sofia had another show today, and wanted Jake to come watch. Of course, they had told him that last time, and he'd ended up on camera.

He wasn't sure what was on the agenda, exactly, but he wanted to be prepared. He did remember that Kimmie told him she was going to cut him a check today, and he was curious how much that would end up being. It would determine whether or not this job was right for him. Regardless, it would be much more than a job working fast food, he was sure.

Even if the job ended up not working out, he still wanted to be around Sofia...and Kimmie, for that matter...as much as possible.

Once he'd gotten fully ready, he went downstairs, and out the back door, through the gap in the hedges, and knocked on the Rogers' front door...

Kimmie, Sofia, and Jake ... Jake gets paid, Sofia gets off

"Right on time, Jake," Kimmie said as she opened the back door. She turned away and led him through the house to the basement. Sofia wasn't anywhere to be seen, but there was something for the young man to see. Kimmie hadn't him a VISA debit card with the security code on the back scratched off. "I charged it already. You can start spending with it anytime you want."

She turned to casually walk off to the working fridge for a drink, explaining, "It's easier and safer than checks, and doesn't have a money trail, so you don't have to pay taxes and don't have to worry about anyone knowing how you earned it."

She opened her drink and waited for him to ask just how much charged it was, and even when he asked she only smiled at him and sipped again. Finally she told him, "$5,570. Does that work for you?"

Jake, with Kimmie and Sofia

"Holy shit! Really? Are you kidding me?" Jake exclaimed, shocked, "I never figured on anywhere near that much!"

He looked down at the card and then back to Kimmie, and said, awed, "I can see why you do this now. If you make this kind of money just on one show..." He trailed off, amazed.

He knew Kimmie and Sofia put on a few shows a week...plus any products they sold. If they had any sponsorships, that would boost it even higher. This was a potential multimillion dollar endeavor that Kimmie and Sofia were running, if he figured it out correctly.

And he'd been invited to join it...and not only that, but he'd get to work with two very beautiful women, who seemed to enjoy having sex with him. He couldn't believe the dream job he'd just fallen into.

"Thank you, Kimmie...really. I do appreciate this."

He could easily afford to get his own place now...but now he wasn't sure he wanted to. It was more convenient for him to be here, close to his girlfriend...and his job...and his...fuck-buddy? He didn't know how to classify what had happened between Kimmie and himself, or what might continue to happen.

The hell of it was, he really liked both Sofia and Kimmie. Eventually, he would end up losing both if he couldn't get himself sorted out and his own libido under control. Kimmie seemed to think everything would work out fine between the three of them, but Jake wasn't so sure.

"So...what is on the agenda today? I know Sofia has her show...am I just watching or am I participating today? Last time you kinda sprung it on me," he said, chuckling.

Last edited:
"Holy shit! Really? Are you kidding me?" Jake exclaimed as Kimmie told him his cut of the show had been $5,570.

She leaped into an explanation of the gross revenues of the live show itself, the other bucks -- mostly Euros and Pounds -- that would continue to roll in over time from the viewing of the recording of the event, less the cost of the show (which she didn't go into except to say it was high because of the internet security and American ISP blockage), less the fee they took simply for being responsible for it all, and finally pointing at the card she said, "And that's your share."

"I can see why you do this now," Jake said, impressed. "If you make this kind of money just on one show..."

"Well, your show was special," she said, a guilty grin spreading her lips. "I, um ... I sorta lied to you. I'd been promoting you being live on the show since that first day I jerked you off in the studio."

Her smiled widened more, then she laughed. "Sorry. I had a feeling you'd do it, and I knew I wanted you to do it, and so did Sof'. Are you mad?"

She listened to Jake's response as Sofia's feet began descending the steps at a rapid pace. She was wearing a basic cotton bath robe as she threw her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. When her lips left his she purred, "My boyfriend, Jake, come to watch me work. Mmmm...."

That last sound was incorporated into another erotic kiss before she pulled away, looked to the clock, and said with glee, "Almost time."

Sofia hurried over to the wardrobe and shed the bathrobe to reveal her fully naked body. As the teen picked through the sexy undergarments, her older cousin grabbed Jake by the hand and pulled him toward a chair, saying playfully, "She's on the clock, so, sit your ass down and let her be."

Sofia laughed at Kimmie's warning, calling her, "Task master ... what a bitch. He can help me dress."

"I'll help you dress," Kimmie said, telling Jake to get comfortable where he was. Then, checking to see that her cousin was thoroughly involved, Kimmie reached a hand down to grope at Jake's cock for a moment while smiling devilishly at him, then just walked away, saying to her cousin, "No, the pink one."

They spent the next several minutes dressing Sofia in a thong with boy shorts over than, stockings and a garter belt, a lacy bra with two layers of progressively more concealing tops, a skirt, and ribbons in her hair. Kimmie explained as they topped all of this off with bracelets, anklets, and necklaces that the more Sofia had to shed in a seductive manner, the longer the viewers were watching and -- with some of the pay schedules -- the more they earned.

Finally, the 18 year old was ready, but instead of heading for the bed, she headed for the kitchen laundry studio instead, which was incidentally the home's actual laundry. But all about it were hanging or folded woman's clothing, from the most common and unsexy to the most sexy of all. Kimmie pointed out the six camera mounts that looked upon the room from various angles, as well as the mic's.

"I would call it Hollywood quality," Kimmie said with pride, "if Hollywood had this kind of quality."

They started the show, which was meant to appear as if a young, sexy University Coed had come home to do laundry at her parents house. Sofia feigned disappointment as having to deal with clothing belonging to her step-brother: jeans, jerseys, boxer briefs ... one pair of which she toyed with sexily while making comments about how nice a cock he had.

"You're on," Kimmie suddenly said to Jake. When he looked at her, she explained, "If you want ... you don't have to ... but step-sibling role play sells big."

Kimmie could see that dropping the A-bomb on him like this was shocking. She laughed, not worrying about stifling it as the very expensive, limited-direction mic's wouldn't pick up anything out here. She told him, "Go to the laundry ... act like a horny step brother ... be improvisational ... your step sister wants you but she will say she doesn't ... for a bit. Play it the way you would if she were your girlfriend ... which she is."

Kimmie looked into the laundry, as did Jake. Sofia had taken her skirt off and one of her blouses, allowing the camera's to see her boy shorts and hints of her bra. And she was beginning to writhe her body against a broomstick that she held at an angle against the drying, which she'd turned on commented, "Ooo, it vibrates ... feels so good..."

Jake had never thought about roleplaying during sex...he knew that people did it, but any sex he'd gotten in the past was too spontaneous for him to even think about roleplay.

However, he'd definitely watched enough porn that he knew that Kimmie was correct. You couldn't scroll through videos without seeing something about "hot step-brother and step-sister fuck" videos...there were a lot of them, and he'd watched them before. He knew in the majority of the videos, it was most likely a roleplay scenario, not unlike what he'd be attempting today.

Taking a deep breath, Jake walked out in front of the camera, and tried to get into character.

Hey, sis...home from college, eh? I need to grab my laund... umm...what are you doing?" Jake asked, feigned shock at Sofia pleasuring herself with the vibrating broomstick.

Sofia let out a very convincing cry of surprised and embarrassment, dropping the broom. "Oh my god...John...what are you doing here?"

""My laundry..." Jake said, rolling his eyes, "Why else would I be here? It doesn't exactly look like you were doing laundry, though..."

He looked down at the stick on the floor and moved closer, smiling, "You know," he said, "if you like to play with sticks, I have one that you can play with."

Jake was actually starting to have fun with this, getting into character.

To her credit, Sofia played her character to perfection as well, "John, you're such a perv!" Sofia said, seemingly appalled by the obvious come on, "You're my step-brother!"

"Only by marriage..which means, as long as my mom and your dad don't find out, we're not doing anything wrong," he said, running his hand down her arm teasingly, causing Sofia to shiver.

"I've wanted to fuck you since the first day I met you," Jake said, looking at Sofia, his voice seeming very genuine, because it was true...even though they were currently in character.

He moved closer, his body pressing up against hers, sandwiching her thighs between his hard cock, and the dryer, which vibrated against her backside.

"Do you want me to fuck you, sis? Right here and now on top of this dryer? Mom and dad would never know..." Jake said, his eyes looking deep into hers, his hands running up and down her sides playfully as he awaited her response...

Kimmie was tickled pink -- and a bit relieved -- when Jake so willingly stood and joined Sofia in the laundry. Unknown to him -- again! -- she had promoted a step-siblings roleplay for this European-centric time slot, and if he hadn't been willing to get naked and get it on, Kimmie would have had to. It still would have played well with a core group of their subscribers, but Kimmie knew that male-female incest -- even of just the step variety -- tended to land them more long term subscribers than the FxF version.

Jake seemed nervous at first, but Kimmie wrote that off as his knowing that he was live to the world without a script and no prep. But Sofia's professionalism -- at just a few months past her 18th birthday -- continued to shock the crap out of Kimmie. The petite young thing pretended to fend off her aggressive step-brother with just enough energy to make her seem appalled by his seduction, while simultaneously brushing her body against his and allowing his hands to reach interesting places to make her character look hot and bothered and ready to give in.

The two played well together, and soon enough some layers of Sofia's clothing were coming off. She continued the mock resistance, of course, evading most of his kisses while hungrily accepting the odd one, only to pull away and tell him, "No, stop! You're my brother."

And, of course, Jake would remind her that they actually weren't, which would lead to Sofia allowing another piece of clothing to come off, which would lead to another passionate kiss, which would lead to ... lather, scrub, rinse, repeat, lather scrub, rinse repeat ... just like it said on the shampoo bottle.

Soon enough -- after the popup windows had twice alerted the non-subscribed viewers that they had to pay to see more -- Sofia's panties were down to the garter belt's, still attached clips, Jake's jeans and boxer-briefs were around his lower thighs, and he was pummeling Sofia's pussy from behind as she cried out to the intrusion ... cried out realistically, as this was only the second time she'd had cock inside her.

"Should I claim to be a virgin?" Sofia had asked her cousin when they'd discussed it earlier this morning. "Will it help with the fantasy?"

"No, we're pushing the fantasy far enough already," Kimmie had told the younger woman. "Everyone knows it's not real, but let's not go overboard."

And yet, as he was thrusting hard into his girlfriend while the world watched, John commented on how tight Camille's pussy was, and the female star of the fantasy porno said back over her shoulder through strained breaths, "I've never ... I've never done this ... oh, God, John ... oh God ... I'm a virgin!""

Sofia practically was a virgin of course, but that didn't really matter now. Kimmie smiled, wondering, So, how's he gonna roll with this one? How you gonna roll with this little bit of 'unscripted reality show'?

Jake heard Sofia cry out that she was a virgin, and knew she was playing to the camera. It was hard for Jake to stay in character...he was hoping he wasn't being too rough with Sofia, since this was only her second time, but he knew he had to commit to the character he was playing as well.

He slowed down his thrusts as he leaned over and said, "Well...it's better it's me then...someone who cares about you...rather than some random guy looking to get laid. Just relax, sis. I'll make this as enjoyable as possible for you."

Jake began to fuck Sofia with long, slow strokes, his hands on Sofia's hips. When he'd taken her virginity, he knew he hadn't gotten Sofia to cum from being inside her, and it was his goal to remedy that today. He wanted her to enjoy this.

He kept a slow, steady pace, until she began to moan sexily. Eventually, she asked for him to go faster. He did as she asked, and was rewarded with more moans of pleasure.

He could feel Kimmie's eyes watching the two of them, and for a second, his mind went to when Kimmie had rode his cock. At that exact same time, Sofia cried out, and he felt her pussy clench around him. Her body shuddered and she whimpered at Jake moved in and out of her.

Sofia whispered something, and he had to have her repeat it...louder that time.

"Harder," she said, her voice quivering, "give it to me harder. I'm close..."

Jake nodded, and went hard and fast, beginning to talk dirty. "Do you like that, sis? My hard cock pumping in and out of your pussy? Does it feel good?"

"Yes," Sofia said, and as his cock pounded into her, she kept repeating, Yes...yes...oh god...yes...yes..." her voice getting louder each time."

He voice reached a higher level as she exclaimed, "Oh goddd... I'm cummingggg..."

Jake felt her quivering all around him, and he found himself really wanting to finish inside her, but knew he couldn't, as it wouldn't play as well on camera.

He had been close as well, but knew the camera needed the cumshot.

Last edited:
While Jake was worrying about staying in character, Sofia and her character were figurative exact twins. She'd barely gotten beyond the painful swelling of having lost her virginity, so pretending to be one now required no acting whatsoever.

She did continue her objections to what her step-brother was doing to her with less than enthusiastic Stop, don't we shouldn't! related dialogue, while simultaneously tilting her head toward the Camera One -- that which everyone but those with the Golden Ticket were seeing them on -- to ensure that they saw the pained-pleasure she was gladly taking.

With each of Jake's long, slow strokes, Sofia drew and held a deep breath, then released it in a crying gasp. She wasn't faking anything though, like so many porn stars, and her regulars would know it from her masturbation videos and the handful of shows in which she'd been driven to ecstasy by Kimmie's mouth.

When she loosened up and was no longer feeling pain, she looked over her shoulder at her step and spoke the most contradictory order, "Stop ... stop ... we shouldn't ... oh, God, Bro ... we shouldn't ... oh ... faster ... faster ... go faster!".

He did, and very quickly Sofia's soft cries were much louder, much more intense, and very real. Suddenly, as one of her hands grasped at the dryer's control panel and the other back at Jake's muscular ass check -- turning her so that the viewers could see her clearly, she drew and held a deep breath and looked up into his face with a desperate look ... and cried out as her body was ripped apart by her first penetration orgasm.

Sofia was shocked by how good it felt, having believed that since her orgasms were driven by the pleasuring of her clitoris, getting fucked might not be any different that getting licked ... but ... of fuck, was she wrong. Her face moved forward and back and forward again; she tried to look back upon her lover so that he would see the pleasure in her face but the explosion overwhelming her had Sofia simply collapsing toward the still running, still vibrating, very warm dryer surface.

Her knees failed her, but her step-brother caught her, still slamming his cock into her having not yet cum. And although Sofia was so lost to her climax that she wasn't thinking it, just out of camera, Kimmie was mouthing with great hope, Cum shot, Jake ... we need a cum shot!

Jake saw Kimmie mouthing silently that they needed a cumshot. That wouldn't be a problem. He was already feeling his orgasm overwhelming him.

However, it was extremely difficult to not let loose inside Sofia's pussy, and it took all over his willpower not to.

He pulled out just in the nick of time, his cock jerking wildly as he came, the first spasm causing ropes of cum to shoot across Sofia's lower back. He began stroking himself to extend the pleasure, and each diminishing spasm released more of his seed, hitting her again on the lower back and her ass cheeks, until finally there was nothing left.

He panted, out of breath as he finished...and Kimmie told he and Sofia that they were clear, and the cameras were done.

Jake leaned over, whispering to Sofia, "Are you okay, Sofia?"

She grabbed him, kissing him deeply, and replied breathlessly, "More than okay...that was amazing!"

Jake smiled, and said, "I thought so, too...just wait till we get to try it off camera."

He chuckled and added, "Sorry I made a mess on you. When we do it privately, it won't be quite as messy, if we don't have to worry about a cumshot for the camera."

He turned to Kimmie and asked, "How'd we do?"

Back