Period Fetish

You and me both, Furry. Need something to shock the priest with during confession.

LordHawk said:
You and me both, Furry. Need something to shock the priest with during confession.

lol... i could just imagine the thoughts going through the preists head as i confessed all my sexual deviancy.

makes me glad im jewish and dont have to frighten a poor priest by telling him all my "sins"

leeroy jenkins said:
There are two kinds of laws in the bible especially in the OT. The everyday ones like Thou shalt kill. The other are the spiritual ones, the period verses you mention deal with this. The woman is just spiritually unclean so if there were say a holy festival then I would assume she couldn't take part of it.

right, i admit in my first post about this i did word it wrong with the word sin and i couldn't actually remember the way it was worded in the versus, i just knew it was there. i really should read the bible alot more *smiles* . thank you :rose:

lil_slave_rose said:
right, i admit in my first post about this i did word it wrong with the word sin and i couldn't actually remember the way it was worded in the versus, i just knew it was there. i really should read the bible alot more *smiles* . thank you :rose:

I think alot of people screw that up Rose and that is why I made the post such as it was. People either don't think about what the text is talking about or just don't reason out why it would say that period sex in OT times was bad. Now I am glad we live in this time and because of this thread I have a great desire to try this just to experience it. Lucky thing too that I like the taste of blood or at least mine own.

LordHawk said:

Hehehe!

In my "book" I don't need to confess about this. I've done nothing wrong nor tried to hurt anyone.

*looks sweet and angelic*

Fury :rose:

FurryFury said:
Hehehe!

In my "book" I don't need to confess about this. I've done nothing wrong nor tried to hurt anyone.

*looks sweet and angelic*

Fury :rose:

Confession is good for the soul they say though. So if you don't confess then just tell us what your doing so we can live through your experiences. :devil:

Lydia_Trent said:
This thread is great, when I read it i was like, OMG you mean you can have sex during your period, wow! and its ok? double wow... lol...now to convince the hubbie...

I even like oral sex during the monthly event.

Good thing I'm not Catholic. Wouldn't want to give the poor man a heart attack.

Besides, I'd be afraid he'd call a shrink and the men in white coats would come after me.

Last edited:
Woohoo, got some great period sex this weekend. Nothing like sliding into that cunt, its so wet and slick and hot. Rode my little one from behind and then we were cuddling and I had my hand wrapped around her throat. Both of us got excited and rode her again on top. She says it's made her feel a lot better. Don't you just love that rhythmic slap slap slap of flesh when your on top of your woman and driving into her?

RJMasters said:
Leviticus 15:19
" 'When a woman has her regular flow of blood, the impurity of her monthly period will last seven days, and anyone who touches her will be unclean till evening.

Leviticus 18:19
" 'Do not approach a woman to have sexual relations during the uncleanness of her monthly period.

Here are two among several others.

And so we aren't playing favorites here

Leviticus 15:18
When a man lies with a woman and there is an emission of semen, both must bathe with water, and they will be unclean till evening.
Leviticus

There you go make of it what you will. In my understanding though there is a difference between sin and being unclean. it should also be noted that the above scriptures are considered to be part of the old covenant which was by law. It is largely accepted that under the new covenant, christains are no longer bound under the law of the old covenant, however the principles of the old law are still taught as being a good way to patters one life after according to modern teachings as a whole.

SOUNDS LIKE YOU KNOW A LOT ABOUT THE BOOK?! :)

I never minded having sex during my period. My husband doesn't seem to mind it, either, and finds that it heightens his arousal due to the semi-naughty nature of it.

I have a friend who likes to go down on his gf during her period, too.

I love it, my hubby loves it, and he isn't one to shy away from oral during this time either. :D

Ok before I started reading this thread ?? time ago its really grown on me. Now I just have to try it, even going down on whomever I fuck.

catalina_francisco said:
Ah, but you missed this one. :D

Catalina :catroar:

no i did't, i reead that one a while back (liked it too.. but i like all of your stories so thats not surprising) :devil:

I got initiated into period sex when I was a teen thought it was great. Every time I get the chance I do it.

Catalina I have Paint It Red bookmarked and plan to read it upon return from vacation.

Oh my..this thread is hot. Sadly my partner isn't into sex while I have my period, but it absolutely drives me wild...both to receive and give.

This an interesting topic. People have posted in very open ways. So, the topic is titled "The Joy of Pain" and dealt mostly with period sex.

I wonder whether anyone, male or female, finds the pain of cramps and the pain of sore breasts erotic?

I never have and never would want to inflict pain on a girl. but, for myself (I am male), I have always been turned on by the pain aspects and look forward to days one and two. I won't cause pain but will want to take it if it is already there.

Great bump Orurt

Fucking a bleeding cunt makes me want to roar like a lion and will automatically add a 30% to 50% intensity factor to any thrust, bite, smack, neck hold, or hair pull.

I also like the bitchiness as its the only time I like any kind of sammy to show through. Emotional smacks register at an all time high during that time.

It can be for me one of the best times of the month. Hard fucking has also relieved any kind of cramping or stress for her so it works out. She just doesn't like the mess of being covered in blood....for me...drool.

A perfect example of why emotional smacks hit an all time high at this time.

Being dragged out of the closet by the hair and thrown onto the bed despite the pleas and protests...being pushed past the point of personal disgust. Being forced to feel desired when you do not even desire your own self....going from ewwww to screaming his name in orgasmic bliss....then left shaking trying to sort through the emotional conflict afterwards...

um... :eek:

sometimes when i have masturbated and blood ends up getting smeared across my thigh. that feels hot, but its more the fact that i end up covered in blood and feeling dirty than the fact that it is actually my blood.
Jess

Ummmmmm -
Period Fisting? Any fans?
Just discovered this last night: All that sensitivity, all that natural lube from within. It's quite something.
And it looks really extreme.
I'd never thought of it before.
The blood makes the fisting easier, but the sensitivity sends all your usual reactions through the roof.
I have to say it IS messy though...
:kiss:
Jenny

I love fucking my little one when she's on her period. It doesn't happen every month depending on exactly how bad she is feeling but I don't let it stop me. And there are times when it helps with her cramps. There has also been times when she's been feeling bad because the period doesn't want to start and me pounding her cunt gets everything to moving. Blowjobs don't cut it for me. If I'm not fucking her face I start to go soft and the orgasms just aren't that great. No for me I need to be fucking her like a little bitch in heat. It feels so good to push into a cunt when she's on her period. Its all swollen and so slick, you just glide right in. And when I pull back and see my cock slick and red with her blood, its an amazing sight. I never really thought about it but I do feel I am quite naturally dominant, and also in touch with my animalistic side. A woman's menstrual blood is a great source of life and power. My little one is a witch and so she is quite in tune with a lot of this type of thing. I'm still new to the whole feeling thing since before her I refused to have any emotions, so now I feel a lot of things that I don't know how to explain. Hope I haven't rambled to much, lol.

Sorry if that sounded a bit rough or indelicate. I caught a sniff of her this morning and of course that means the animal/Master inside me is stretching out and letting its claws out. Sometimes it seems that I can pick up smells that most people can't, and sometimes they certainly have an effect.

OK, so I have read through this thread for lazy posters the and highlighted the H.O.T posts ... OMG ... but to keep this sort of short I did leave out some of RJ's stories ... I hight suggest you go back & read them.

For me personally it all depends on how it's approached. If he's ambivilant then so am I, concerned about making a mess and a little self conscious of his judgement.

On the other hand, and this has only happened with a handful of guys, if he's into it then I get even hotter. I've woken to find palm prints on the pillow and on me from where he has fingered me then supported himself as he slides into me, blood on my own hands & toys and smeared across my thighs. It's not the menstural blood that gets me hot, it's the fact that he wanted it so he took it, ragerdless of where I was in my cycle.....

Back