Period Fetish

catalina_francisco said:
Ya know, I once did that purely by mistake and didn't remember until it was too late....was the most interesting (and squicking out) use of chopsticks to ever happen in my house but I sure as heck was not keen on going to the hospital emergency and explaining how the thing got so far up there!!

Catalina
I did that once as well... and did end up having to go to the ER. So embarrassing.

Well just posting in here finally. I've always bene turne don by teh idea of eating out or fucking my girl when she was on her period. I just tlaked to ym pyl last ngiht cus he's on hers and was EXTREMELLY horny, adn she admitted she's turned on by teh idea, jsut was afraid I'd b grossed out, and so didn't talk to me aobut it.

((Still working a bit on communication, but we're getting there.))

my 2 cents

:devil: ill throw my 2 cents in... i love fucking on a women’s cycle. i even eaten them out. the only thing with that the main girl i did it with made me keep the tampon in while i ate her out and she wouldn’t let me again after we pulled it out and have sex. so i dont think i have earned my wings cus there was no blood at all. does it taste any different than normally? for me it tastes normally so i dont really know... :nana:

ets42 said:
I love menstrual sex. Before I had my daughter I never objected to it, it was just something I didn't care about one way or the other. I would warn my partners beforehand in case they had a problem with it, but I didn't give a monkeys. One of my partners adored it but that's because he's a bastard and knew I was easier to hurt then. I liked him.

After I had my daughter, it became an obsession. Having her made me feel like the ultimate and essential woman, and periods are really the biggest physical expression of that other than pregnancy. It's not about the mess for me, I don't care one way or the other from that point of view. It's about life and death and being the root of both, when you bear in mind what a period actually IS. Kind of makes me feel like God.

So yes, I love being fucked when I'm menstruating, I love being eaten, I love licking clean cocks and dildos and fingers that have been inside me, I love having my blood used as lube for anal... I'm all about the blood and life and sex.

I'm IN LOVE! :p :rose:

RJMasters said:
Chuckles, yeah I guess I kinda put it out there didn't I.

Actually period sex happens to be one of my most embarrassing and memorable experiences in college back around 1985. I went to a community college for 1 year after high school.

***warning squick factor 8 coming ***

I hooked up with the blonde chick, virgin. She enjoyed anal sex but was saving herself for marraige ;) . Lol anyways, we had been together for about a week and we went to this party. Everyone got pretty much toasted including both of us.

It was like 3 in the morning everyone was passed out and all the lights were out. My GF at the time found the bean bag to lay back in....I laid my head in her lap and fell asleep. When I woke up I rolled over and was looking right up her skirt and could barely make out the white of her panties by some night light coming from down the hall. I slid my hand up her legs and she stirred...and then woke up as i slide her panties off her. My face was inbetween her legs...and I feel her hands upon the top of my head grabbing my hair and she whispered no...but my lips had already planted the first warm kiss upon her outter lips...and when I kissed her again...her grip relaxed and she whispered no again. Then I licked her slowly and never heard the word no again.

In truth I was still pretty wasted and just closed my eyes and kept tasting the fruit of her body. Now this was like only the third time I ever tased a woman before, but dang she had this sweet taste to her. I thought it was from the liquor punch we had been drinking all night.

Well she came hard ripping some hair out of my head...and then I laid my head on her thigh and slipped off to sleep.

Can you guess what happened next?

The morning after effect, people were all hungover and walking around like zombies...I woke up and had to take this serious piss...so I got up and walked down the hall passing a few people, and they gave me this wierd look and sort of step to the side to let me pass.

I just shrugged and walked into the bathroom. I finished taking a piss and then went to wash my hand...and OMG

It was the first time I came face to face with the beast...though I didn't know it at the time. There I looked into the mirror and and my face, neck and hands....covered in blood.

A thousand emotions ran through me all at once i that moment. Its why I remember everyting about it as it had such an effect upon me. There was this pausing moment of it registering. It was like I wasn't even looking at myself. Then I thought I must have cut myself on a broken glass or something...and I looked closely in the morror...but couldn't find any cuts...and so I was confused trying to figure out how I got all this blood on me.

The it hit me...and I remembered the people seeing me as I walked down the hall...and OMG a flash of shame and embarrassment rushed through me, followed by a ewwwwwwwww moment and I quickly turned on the faucet and washed my mouth out...I had to actually scrub the blood off cause it had dried..

After I finished washing I just looked at myself in the mirror for a long time...mentally scared for life...chuckles.

When I think about it now, it gets me hot, but the squick factor has been to high for me for a return trip to the sacraficial trough. I am content stabbing it with my man hood and watching it bleed.
:cool:

My Experience: The sweet taste is from eating the bloody period pussy. Something about the first 1/2 of the period that makes it sweet tasting. :p :nana: The second 1/2 of the period is not quite so much! :D

mw_a1 said:
Hi,

I'm really into womens periods!!! And wondered if you ladies consider this to be disgusting or a turn on and whether it is a fetish or not?

I love the thought of entering a women when she is on her period and get very aroused by the thought of dirty tampons and pads. I know a lot of women find this horrible and weird but it really does it for me!

No - major turn off for me.

A man would be lucky to touch my tits during that time, let alone get into my knickers.

That is one thing that I find immensely gross. Some guy told me he had gotten his "red wings." I had never heard that term so I inquired out of curiousity. He explained to me that it meant he performed oral sex while a female was on her menstrual cycle. I stopped talking to him after that. I thought it was repulsive and I can't believe he admitted that to me since it was the first time we had a conversation. If that is what fetish you enjoy, that is your business. I just know it's not something I am interested in.

FemdomRule said:
That is one thing that I find immensely gross. Some guy told me he had gotten his "red wings." I had never heard that term so I inquired out of curiousity. He explained to me that it meant he performed oral sex while a female was on her menstrual cycle. I stopped talking to him after that. I thought it was repulsive and I can't believe he admitted that to me since it was the first time we had a conversation. If that is what fetish you enjoy, that is your business. I just know it's not something I am interested in.

It's one thing to decide it's not for you. It's another to treat someone else negatively because it is for him.

Fury :rose:

FurryFury said:
It's one thing to decide it's not for you. It's another to treat someone else negatively because it is for him.

I agree here as well... wow, i generally like to put my own oppinions in, but today it seem severy1 has beaten me to it.... anyway, I digress, back tot eh period fetishes :)

I've never had sex with a woman on her period.. recently I've been so horny that I think I would do it.. I'd probably draw the line at giving her oral though.. maybe if I was extremely horny and she was very insistant..

FemdomRule said:

Everybody certainly has their opinions on everything, but you are CERTAINLY missing out on a REAL nice orgasm! :p

FemdomRule said:

wow you stopped talking to him over that?? i wasn't all for it either, but Master showed me it wasn't so bad *grins* of course , i had no choice in the matter, i told Him no, i dont' like that ..and He said ....and??? *giggles*

Zinfandel said:
Unfortunately, sex during my period is not something that fits well with my husband's religious beliefs. Very unfortunate, as there is no time when I am more aroused. I have the best and most powerful orgasms during that time of the month.

I'm honestly not sure though that I could handle oral sex during that time. A guy would have to really really convince me that it was something he enjoyed a lot for me to even relax enough to enjoy it.

Just out of curiosity, what religious beliefs are they? It could be my ignorance of religions but I didn't know of any that prohibited that. Is it just sex thats not allowed during this time?

This thread is great, when I read it i was like, OMG you mean you can have sex during your period, wow! and its ok? double wow... lol...now to convince the hubbie...

Zinfandel said:
Unfortunately, sex during my period is not something that fits well with my husband's religious beliefs. Very unfortunate, as there is no time when I am more aroused. I have the best and most powerful orgasms during that time of the month.

I'm honestly not sure though that I could handle oral sex during that time. A guy would have to really really convince me that it was something he enjoyed a lot for me to even relax enough to enjoy it.

I had an ex who thought the same thing, but when I kissed my way down her stomach after sucking and kissing her nipples, kissed my way around her inner thighs then pulled 'the plug' out with my teeth, threw it aside and dove right in! The rest is as we shall say orgasmic history! According to her, her most powerful most satisfying! :p

as much as i find period sex enjoyable, im glad i wont have it when i go to visit Sir, it just makes things more convienient for the four days i see him

LordHawk said:
Just out of curiosity, what religious beliefs are they? It could be my ignorance of religions but I didn't know of any that prohibited that. Is it just sex thats not allowed during this time?

actually in the bible there is scripture that says when a woman is on her period it's a 'sin' to have sex, as she is 'dirty' and not 'holy' . that obviously is not a direct quote and i've no clue exactly where in the bible it is, but it's there....

lil_slave_rose said:
actually in the bible there is scripture that says when a woman is on her period it's a 'sin' to have sex, as she is 'dirty' and not 'holy' . that obviously is not a direct quote and i've no clue exactly where in the bible it is, but it's there....

Leviticus 15:19
" 'When a woman has her regular flow of blood, the impurity of her monthly period will last seven days, and anyone who touches her will be unclean till evening.

Leviticus 18:19
" 'Do not approach a woman to have sexual relations during the uncleanness of her monthly period.

Here are two among several others.

And so we aren't playing favorites here

Leviticus 15:18
When a man lies with a woman and there is an emission of semen, both must bathe with water, and they will be unclean till evening.
Leviticus

There you go make of it what you will. In my understanding though there is a difference between sin and being unclean. it should also be noted that the above scriptures are considered to be part of the old covenant which was by law. It is largely accepted that under the new covenant, christains are no longer bound under the law of the old covenant, however the principles of the old law are still taught as being a good way to patters one life after according to modern teachings as a whole.

Last edited:
LordHawk said:

RJMasters said:
" 'Do not approach a woman to have sexual relations during the uncleanness of her monthly period.

Yup, good old Leviticus.

Last edited:
RJMasters said:
Leviticus 15:19
" 'When a woman has her regular flow of blood, the impurity of her monthly period will last seven days, and anyone who touches her will be unclean till evening.

Here are two among several others.

And so we aren't playing favorites here

Leviticus 15:18
When a man lies with a woman and there is an emission of semen, both must bathe with water, and they will be unclean till evening.
Leviticus

There you go make of it what you will. In my understanding though there is a difference between sin and being unclean. it should also be noted that the above scriptures are considered to be part of the old covenant which was by law. It is largely accepted that under the new covenant, christains are no longer bound under the law of the old covenant, however the principles of the old law are still taught as being a good way to patters one life after according to modern teachings as a whole.

thank You, RJ. i knew it was there somewhere, and i knew someone would put there out here *smiles* i also knew after i posted when i said 'sin' it wasn't what i meant....

lil_slave_rose said:

There are two kinds of laws in the bible especially in the OT. The everyday ones like Thou shalt kill. The other are the spiritual ones, the period verses you mention deal with this. The woman is just spiritually unclean so if there were say a holy festival then I would assume she couldn't take part of it.

Fuck that shit.

I WANT to be unclean.

Or as Janet says in RHPS, "Touch me, touch me, touch me, I want to be dirty!"

LMAO!

Back