Operation Love Yourself

tumblr_p42eikl45g1w2x14so1_640.jpg

:heart::heart::heart:
I feel like maybe I shouldn’t have abandoned this thread
There’s some good stuff here hidden in the rubble

:heart:

Some awesome advice about how to manage life and stress and using glitter to do it.
Made me think of you Tink ~ (note - the following content is not mine):​

I’ve found that the best way to manage my Life Dietary Needs is to use glitter. It works like this:

1) Make a list of all Necessary Things & People.

2) Cover them all in glitter.

3) Going forward, only pay attention to what has glitter on it. Ignore everything else as unimportant and irrelevant.

For example:

Fred calls and passes on some scary news. Step 1 - is Fred glittered? No. And neither is scary news. Step 2 - ignore Fred and his stupid news.

Or

Margery arrives with a kitten in need of a home. Step 1 - is Margery glittered? No, but kittens are. Step 2 - ignore Margery but grab kitten and slam door.

Or

Ben brings cupcakes to work. Step 1 - is Ben glittered? Yes and so are cupcakes. Step 2 - hug Ben and enjoy a cupcake.

tumblr_p961k4j4kL1ua4yuso1_400.gif

Last edited:
Some awesome advice about how to manage life and stress and using glitter to do it.
Made me think of you Tink ~ (note - the following content is not mine):​

I’ve found that the best way to manage my Life Dietary Needs is to use glitter. It works like this:

1) Make a list of all Necessary Things & People.

2) Cover them all in glitter.

3) Going forward, only pay attention to what has glitter on it. Ignore everything else as unimportant and irrelevant.

For example:

Fred calls and passes on some scary news. Step 1 - is Fred glittered? No. And neither is scary news. Step 2 - ignore Fred and his stupid news.

Or

Margery arrives with a kitten in need of a home. Step 1 - is Margery glittered? No, but kittens are. Step 2 - ignore Margery but grab kitten and slam door.

Or

Ben brings cupcakes to work. Step 1 - is Ben glittered? Yes and so are cupcakes. Step 2 - hug Ben and enjoy a cupcake.

tumblr_p961k4j4kL1ua4yuso1_400.gif

That's funny!

My gardener was helping me go through all this stuff that was up in the loft of my back house, including seasonal decorations. I got rid of almost all of it.

At one point, he got horrified look on his face. He motioned with his hands and told me that I had glitter all around my eyes. I said, "Cool!" He looked even more horrified. Apparently he was concerned that the glitter might get in my eyes. The man has obviously never worn glitter eye shadow. Hehehe! And no it wasn't glitter eye shadow but residue from Christmas decorations.

That's funny!

My gardener was helping me go through all this stuff that was up in the loft of my back house, including seasonal decorations. I got rid of almost all of it.

At one point, he got horrified look on his face. He motioned with his hands and told me that I had glitter all around my eyes. I said, "Cool!" He looked even more horrified. Apparently he was concerned that the glitter might get in my eyes. The man has obviously never worn glitter eye shadow. Hehehe! And no it wasn't glitter eye shadow but residue from Christmas decorations.

Be careful Jada, there is a difference between regular glitter and 'cosmetic grade'. Cosmetic glitter will not harm you if ingested in small amounts and the shape will not damage or irritate your eyes. Regular glitter can severely scratch your corneas.

**Oh yeah, great thread Tink!!

This... working on myself daily!

Attachments

• 20180829_214920.jpg
    20180829_214920.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 0
Be careful Jada, there is a difference between regular glitter and 'cosmetic grade'. Cosmetic glitter will not harm you if ingested in small amounts and the shape will not damage or irritate your eyes. Regular glitter can severely scratch your corneas.

**Oh yeah, great thread Tink!!
Thanks!
This... working on myself daily!
:heart: I like that

Back