Happiest of birthdays, Inthe312

StillRain

Selectively Slutty
It’s that time of year when Lit’s kindest, smartest, wisest, and sexiest guy, @InThe312, turns another year older. Please join me in wishing him a happy birthday! 🥳 🎊🍾🍷

Babe. What to say that I don’t get the privilege to say to you every day? I can’t wait for the next bit. You are the Juri to my Svetlana, the cowboy to my penguin, the Spencer to my Alexandra.

Happiest of birthdays again, my love. If you have a day even half as incredible as you it will be a worth remembering.

There is no putting me back.
I love you. Four Evers.

Happy birthday Sausage 🥳 Hope your day is full of entertainment, good food, a few drinks and lots of love

sausage-party-sausage-party-movie.gif

I really hope your day is full of good weather but that you also get more than your share of rain 🤭

It’s that time of year when Lit’s kindest, smartest, wisest, and sexiest guy, @InThe312, turns another year older. Please join me in wishing him a happy birthday! 🥳 🎊🍾🍷

Babe. What to say that I don’t get the privilege to say to you every day? I can’t wait for the next bit. You are the Juri to my Svetlana, the cowboy to my penguin, the Spencer to my Alexandra.

Happiest of birthdays again, my love. If you have a day even half as incredible as you it will be a worth remembering.

There is no putting me back.
I love you. Four Evers.
Thank you so much for the birthday wishes, the lifetime of love and all the beautiful things you do for me.

Happy birthday, 312! I hope you get to have some fun today!
Thank you fine sir
Happy birthday Sausage 🥳 Hope your day is full of entertainment, good food, a few drinks and lots of love

sausage-party-sausage-party-movie.gif

I really hope your day is full of good weather but that you also get more than your share of rain 🤭
Thanks! I'll take all the Rain I can handle, but the weather is another thing as it's currently -6 F and I'm just gonna hide today.

Back