Official Notice: Holiday Contest + 5th Anniversary = Big Prizes!

Can you hear that? The sound of mass ducking from those standing nearby Mr.

Gauche

whispering_surrender said:
Is that what that was? I was too busy fleeing to pin it down....

Whisper :rose:

and here I thoughtit was the sounds of an orgy of ducks fucking:p

Hey friends I am sorry. I was not trying to insult my fellow members here. I was just pleased that flicka seemed to have a good fan base and others people's letters here said they want more feedback from fans. That's all! I was not trashing you guys really.That's all I meant. I wish everybody here- all the fans and feedback they can handle. probably Dirty slut and jenny get more then they can handle but good for them if it is the feedback they want! again I wish everyone luck and please don't hate me. I wanna be liked here!:)

oggbashan said:
Shouldn't that be a) Svenskaflicka, b) your posts, c) your AVs, d) your stories and e) Polly Juice?

I like all of them. I love some of them.. Not necessarily in that order.

Og:heart:

:heart: back at ya, my king!

My SO sent me this link I think to encourage me to post. I love Lit, in the few weeks I have been here it has come to be a second home. I have discovered much about myself and even dared to post some stories. I have seen the dark side of Lit, the anger jealously and spite, I think it is shocking and shameful, but I guess I shouldn't have continued to believe in paradise.

I am tempted to spin a tale of honesty and selflessness, and if be fouled by 1s then it will be ironic indeed. I think I find amusement in irony only so that the sadness of it comes to some use.

Usually I am more cheerful, but the posts about people purposeflly voting low ignites a core value in me, and sharpens my tongue.

Forgive me all you bypassers who intend no harm.

Welcome to the board Satin Kitty 69...

BTW, I love that name. It purrs like my pussy, Ms T.

DS

Re: Welcome to the board Satin Kitty 69...

Dirty Slut said:
BTW, I love that name. It purrs like my pussy, Ms T.

DS

Thank you for the welcome.

A friend convince me to enter the contest if I get my story done in time. He spoke quite highly of you, Laurel, and told me that you see that the voting is fair as possible.

Off to spin a tapastry of desire and fun.

Hello satin kitty 69, I welcome you to this board also. You sound highly intelligent and I agree with what you said about the dark side of lit with some people trying to keep other people from winning writing contests by voting low on their stories. you are right it is all about anger, spite and jealousy like DS and Jenny and some others know full well. Laurel tries her best to keep it to a minimum though and we thank her for that! let's here more from you on this board ok? I love your input girl.As for me I vote fairly on how much I like the story and how well it is written but I do have to admit when DS does a story she really knows how to make my 11 inch cock throb excitedly with that bod of hers no matter if it is a good story or not!

Categories

I was wondering where I might find a list of what each category means.

I never seem to pick the right category, so the nice editors keep changing it for me.

Are winter contest submissions posted with the rest of the stories?

Satin Kitty,

Have you visited the Story Index? The page gives a little explanation about what a particular category is about. That's under Erotic Stories on the page.

The winter contest entries are posted on the New Stories page, the special Holiday Contest page, and then also in a page of the category you place it in.

If you meant the time frame in which they are posted, contest entries do get preferred treatment. They're posted earlier than the regular stories. (The time from submitting to posting is less.)

Plot ninja for Perdita

I have just submitted my second Winter Holiday story "Socks for Christmas".

It has a plot ninja very near the end just for Perdita.

How long? Don't bother MG. I know the answer.

Og

A plot ninja is something put into a story for no reason whatever.

For example a group of us might decide to include a white rabbit in the next story we write.

I believe the first plot ninja was a ninja who appeared in several stories.

My plot ninja is something that Perdita would recognise.

Og

oggbashan said:
A plot ninja is something put into a story for no reason whatever.

For example a group of us might decide to include a white rabbit in the next story we write.

I believe the first plot ninja was a ninja who appeared in several stories.

My plot ninja is something that Perdita would recognise.

Og

Yep, those stories being NaNoWriMo novels. The concept of Plot Ninjas, or at least that particular name, was started up by the original NoNaWriMo's of the Bay Area in SF.

Their Plot Ninja this year was 'clowns'. I won't repeat what the Plot Ninja was of the erotic horror thread. :D

I am going to enter the winter holiday contest, it's going to be a story I've been planning to write after NaNo, anyway, I'll just give it even more of a winter theme. I wasn't going to enter, but thought, what the heck! It will be set in beautiful Scotland. :)

Lou

My holiday story was posted very quickly, Thanks Laurel!

The link is in my siggy for any that are interested in reading it.

hello my friends, my holiday story called "MRS. Santa Claus !" is on the board too. It is a later entry so please read and vote on it so it can get the eligible 25 votes to be eligible for the contest. thanks. I have been reading and voting on many of your stories and they are all good so far. I wish everyone luck with this contest. plus thanks laurel for posting my story so fast.

I am currently working on my story, as well as studying for tests, writing papers etc...

If I manage to write the rest today, and get it checked and submitted by Tuesday, will that be enough time??

Satin Kitty 69 said:
I am currently working on my story, as well as studying for tests, writing papers etc...

If I manage to write the rest today, and get it checked and submitted by Tuesday, will that be enough time??

Possibly but cutting it fine. It has to be posted and score a minimum of 25 votes.

Worth a try.

Og

MR. Gibson said:
hello my friends, my holiday story called "MRS. Santa Claus !" is on the board too. It is a later entry so please read and vote on it so it can get the eligible 25 votes to be eligible for the contest. thanks. I have been reading and voting on many of your stories and they are all good so far. I wish everyone luck with this contest. plus thanks laurel for posting my story so fast.

hardly last minute. several more to come, including my second try. we now need to all help make sure we each get 25 votes.

Satin Kitty 69 said:

That should be enough time. I think alot of people are making an effort to vote on the holiday stories. Mine has only been up for about 24 hours and it already has 42 votes.

Make sure that once it is posted that you say so here and also post in the Story feedback forum. That should get the word out to enough people for you to get the amount of votes you need.

Back