Nylons, stocking, pantyhose, thigh highs, etc.

nena_banana

Really Really Experienced
I'm sure there's a thread or several somewhere with this theme. But I wanted to share and encourage others to share as well. I previously wasn't one to be into wearing stockings, tights, nylons or anything related but after it was highly suggested for me to try it out I found that I enjoyed it and might make it a regular thing for me. Between the patterns, silkyness, softness and tightness it felt amazing, and it's also something that can be added into everyday regular life and not just something for private time. (Which for me makes it more exciting)

I won't lie, they made me feel pretty sexy and that's what made me inclined to share with you all.

Please add and share your your favorites that made you feel sexy and beautiful also.

1000004115.jpg1000004121.jpg1000004128.jpg1000004136.jpg

You look very sexy in these photos, especially in those lace panties!

I agree wholeheartedly, stockings feel so sexy, on myself or on a partner. Tight to the skin but almost like wearing nothing at all.

That white pair is gorgeous and sexy!
Thank you, I thought they were gorgeous too when I first saw them. And when I put them on, I loved the way they looked on me.

You look very sexy in these photos, especially in those lace panties!

I agree wholeheartedly, stockings feel so sexy, on myself or on a partner. Tight to the skin but almost like wearing nothing at all.
I think the lace and the stocking combination was my favorite, as it gave a peek of my lingerie but I felt covered with the tightness the stockings provided

I'm sure there's a thread or several somewhere with this theme. But I wanted to share and encourage others to share as well. I previously wasn't one to be into wearing stockings, tights, nylons or anything related but after it was highly suggested for me to try it out I found that I enjoyed it and might make it a regular thing for me. Between the patterns, silkyness, softness and tightness it felt amazing, and it's also something that can be added into everyday regular life and not just something for private time. (Which for me makes it more exciting)

I won't lie, they made me feel pretty sexy and that's what made me inclined to share with you all.

Please add and share your your favorites that made you feel sexy and beautiful also.

View attachment 2268464View attachment 2268465View attachment 2268466View attachment 2268467
Absolutely gorgeous!

Nylon stockings and pantyhose, my weakness, passion and fetish since so young, I understand this fetish so well! Thank you for your post and sharing the power of hosiery!

If you don’t have someone to enjoy that Halloween outfit with, I’ll happily volunteer to join you. Boots and nylons….🍆💦

Mmmm, yummie! Spread your sexy thighs and let me slowly work my tongue up your thighs until my nose and lips nuzzle on your wet panties and I lick and suck your juices through them.

Back