Feeling sexy in heels.

JakeKay88

Virgin
I've always been fascinated by women wearing nylons and heels. To the point where I would wonder how it would feel to wear nylons, to feel them on my legs. When I am with a women and she is wearing them, I always pay her legs more attention and like to fuck while she is wearing them. As I became comfortable with being bisexual, it seemed like the next step was to indulge that feminine side of me and see how it felt to wear nylons/stockings. So I ordered a pair online, and it just blew my mind how great they felt on my legs. Of course, now I wanted to wear them with heels, so I found an online women's clothing site and ordered a pair of inexpensive black pumps. Well to make a long story short, my habit has grown to about a dozen pair of pumps and a drawer full of nylons/pantyhose/stockings, and a few short skirts and a catsuit or two.

I now feel the need to be a little bit of an exhibitionist and post pictures. I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I do.

pink-1.jpgbrown-1.jpgleopard-1.jpg

I have to be honest, I'm not diggin the gold heel/black stocking combo but I will say that your ass looks amazing in this shot!
I appreciate the feedback, because I'm new to this, I try to match best I can but go by how sexy I feel wearing it. Any suggestions to go with the gold heels. And thank you for the compliment!

I appreciate the feedback, because I'm new to this, I try to match best I can but go by how sexy I feel wearing it. Any suggestions to go with the gold heels. And thank you for the compliment!
I'd personally go with something nude/sheer. I'm no expert by any means lol and if you feel sexy then that's what matters! You're welcome, I love a nice ass. :devil:

Bought some new heels, here are a few pics. Love these pink pumps.

pink2cc.jpgpink2dd.jpg

Last edited:
When I saw these pink snakeskin pumps, I couldn't place the order fast enough.
redpink1a.jpgredpink1b.jpg

Last edited:
Back