New York Vincinty Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.

tulip2lipservice

Literotica Guru
New York Vicinity Directory

I figured if Mr. Bates could have a Texas Directory I could have a New York City Vicinity one. Just throwing it out. Not into being picked up or picking up just curious to see if we can get this thread going. So come on New Yorkers give a shout.

Last edited:
ok perhaps I started off this directory wrong. You do not have to be looking for anything in particular. However other threads are directories by states and such. Simply say hello if you are in the NYC vicinity and a brief blurb about yourself. No judgements. Let's start the ball runnin.

Last edited:
Queens in da house!

OK Tulip, can't have you hanging in there alone :)

Female, 44, BBB (big bodied babe) hate the BBW thing lol

I'm in the middle of the "melting pot" hablo español too!!
anybody else from the vicinity? ladies, gents, mamacitas and papitos!
Just call me Mamasota ;)

Welcome and Thank You! Glad to see another fellow New Yorker around the vicinity. Come on all the rest of you what are you afraid of. We don't bite. (Well, I do at times!) Just a way for us to get to know each other or is that too scary for you all?

OK I see all of you browsing through this posting. It is up to 94 viewers so just drop a line if from the New York City vicinity. Dont be a chicken. Peace

Welcome and Thank you Verge again your writing is eloquantly stated. I am dumbfounded by your words. Thank you for partaking.

Please read my story and vote

Ok New Yorkers there have been 183 of you that have viewed this site. Only two others left a posting. I know you can stop in a second and give us a word. Please read my story it is finally on the site. My first entry. It is called All Hallow's Eve An Invitation to Love. It is in the Halloween Section under this name. And dont forget to vote. thank you!

Re: Please read my story and vote

tulip2lipservice said:
Ok New Yorkers there have been 183 of you that have viewed this site. Only two others left a posting. I know you can stop in a second and give us a word. Please read my story it is finally on the site. My first entry. It is called All Hallow's Eve An Invitation to Love. It is in the Halloween Section under this name. And dont forget to vote. thank you!

Tulip, you state that there are 183+ viewers, but in all respects not all the viewers are near NY. I will be looking for your story and I do wish the best for you. In light of it all, maybe you should be open to other things and explore beyond the text and words? You seem like a great person from your posts and I do hope that you can release your burdens and be free. It just takes chance to allow much more not yet known. There are other NY's out there and I am sure they would love to connect in all respects and not so. Cheers! :D

Last edited:
New Jeresey Here

First time to the boards here, just wanted to say hello on the New York area board. I am a happily married male who just uses online fun for a little extra.

Love chatting with other married people or exchanging emails or just reading the great stories that people put on litreotica. Would love to correspond with other people in NJ or NY. Just makes it more fun when everyone is close by. Like I said I am hapily married, just like a little more fun sometimes...but obviously discretion is a must.

If you want o contact me email @ randy28_a2@yahoo.com

Have a great day

25 male n.y

25 male ny long island looking for fun with ladies and couples iam laid back but physical

Up, up and ...

Just bringing this one of yours back on top Tulip!
and wondering if there's anybody from Queens would like to get in touch? would like to hear from a nice man 40-50 preferably, there's something about fine wine and making beautiful music together ;)

New Jersey

Hello all. Saw this thread and thought I would contribute.

I am a 32 year old mle living in central New Jersey. I love oral sex. I am an exhibitionist and love public sex. I have an average build and endowed. Looking for women (BBW or with a little meat to them) I love big breasts and women who love cum. I love to shoot my cum on breasts and body and then roll around.

Interested? you can email me at xcite_u@hotmail.com.

I have pics for pics.

Hey everyone.
I'm from upstate NY here. If there's any normal women out there that would like to correspond, drop me a line. I stress the word NORMAL. I know that may be asking alot, dont know if a normal woman exists!(Just kidding). I'm 35, married and enjoy talking about anything and everything.

group get together

HELLO YANKEES! I'D LIKE TO ARRANGE A GET-TOGETHER IN THE NY AREA FOR MEMBERS OF THIS SITE WHO ARE INTERESTED IN SOMETHING DIFFERENT. I'VE NEVER ORGANIZED THIS BEFORE, SO I'D LIKE SOME INPUT/ASSISTANCE.

IM A 30 Y OLD MALE, BR/BL AND VERY HEALTHY. I AM A PROFESSIONAL LIVING IN NYC. THATS IT FOR NOW, BUT CONTACT ME AND WE'LL START THIS ROLLING. THANKS!

WELCOME ALL NEW POSTERS. Ok sounds interesting as long as nothing is done that anyone is uncomfortable with. Let's see what happens. Peace

Greetings, Gothamites.

Tulip, thanks for getting this started. I was going to start one myself until I saw yours--it comes right in the nick of time. It's a good time for New Yorkers to band together over a subject that means a lot to all of us.

Tulip, you mentioned how you're only into "vanilla" sex. That's more or less the story of my life--up until now. See, I'm 25 and terribly curious about some of the more exotic permutations of the sex act--multiple partners, elaborate fantasy scenarios, etc. None of which I've ever experienced. (Though I have had anal sex, I will concede that. And, just for the record, it can be quite wonderful for both parties, if done slowly and carefully, with great trust and constant communication.)

But increasingly, I'm of a what-the-hell mindset when it comes to experimentation. I mean, I was a good boy in high school, had my first sexual experience at 19, dated monogamously. I'd prefer to meet someone special and focus my attentions on her--unfortunately, that hasn't been in the cards for me, the three years I've lived in this city. And so, I've decided to get to the bottom of some of my more taboo fantasies--I mean, I'm young and unattached, why not? Isn't it better to know than to spend your life wondering?

Actually, that's not a rhetorical question--it might indeed be better NOT to know. What do y'all think?

Brig

Welcome

Welcome Diamond!

Brig thank you for your honesty. No matter what you try just make sure you are careful. All I know is I have always been a serial monogomous. I am too jealous of a woman to share. Yes, even if it would be two men pleasing me. I think when there is that special feelings between two people the sex is so much better, and to make love no words can describe it.

So right now I am at the point in my life that I do not want to open up my heart to anybody. Go figure! It does not stop my sex drive though. It is easy to see sex for sex and at times easier to walk away from that person after the release part with no strings attached and no heart ache. I do not know why I feel compelled to share this right now. I guess what is on my mind.

Brig I hope you find what you are looking for without loosing yourself. The more and more curious I am the more certain things do not thrill me. So dont loose that by experimenting with everything. Before you know it there is nothing left to try. An example would be how sensitive my nipples used to be when touched when I was a teenager. The smallest touch would send my breath into quick soft moans. In the long run I think when two people fall in love it should over ride all the other yearnings, but hey who really knows.

Well New Yorkers feel free to respond and mingle. I am glad that you all are writing. Keep it up! What ever is on your minds feel free to share. We can all learn about something.
PEACE,
Tulip

Last edited:
NY Redux

I always wondered how one would just meet online and then get into bed the next week or what ever time span would be involved. Although this site is oriented to the sensually/sexually minded it is not the premises to asume that every person posting or lurking is an animal ready to be taken and ravished.

What ever happened to actually knowing a person and then seeing if both parties are compatible? Have we come to a point where we do not care to know the person's mind and spirit as well as the person's likes and dislikes? To actually begin to touch someone, you should be able to entice and inspire each other. To build a trust and a gathering of what each other would want, sexually and just a cup of coffee over a lazy morning as the rain touches the earth like little fingers massaging a body. Let's not undermind that a person can be gentle as well as a creative and salacious lover. But to be a good lover or the begining of it is to know and the desire to learn about a person beyond sex-the prelude to giving and taking without callousness. But, let that be the two who tango over a repartee of gentle eyes and the flirtatious caress of the mind and soul vibrating.

Other times there may be a calling to react and to seduce anyone on the fact that they are looking or they are as nasty as can be and want to grasp that other. In reality, there are many beautiful and available people, but maybe there is a need to be patience and know that another will desire and want you for your body as well as your spirit. Not everyone is for someone and being content and focusing on how to be a "good" person and a "great" lover within will be projected through the energy that is called electrical attraction-be it any medium.

Tulip, I am sorry you are not feeling on par to meet or be with another, but in the same token that must be respected. Please do continue to listen and share Tulip and I am sure there are many who could actually be a friend and recognize that just speaking and not touching can be very erotic and charged.

As for the Yankees, maybe next year!

I do seek it do not get me wrong

"Tulip, I am sorry you are not feeling on par to meet or be with another, but in the same token that must be respected. Please do continue to listen and share Tulip and I am sure there are many who could actually be a friend and recognize that just speaking and not touching can be very erotic and charged. "

The problem is I yearn for such a connection but cannot seem to fine my spark. I have thought I have but it has to be a two way street. So sex for sex is simply just that. It is easier than to open my heart up. I choose men I know I cannot have a relationship with when I do have a one nighter or whatever you might call it. Them professing their love for me after only knowing me for perhaps a night. Don't they realize that I am using them. The shoe on the other foot. That at this age the "I Love You" does not have the same affect on me as it did when I was a teenager. So Verge it is not that I dont want to meet another. Far from it. However I am cautious and at times skeptical.

"You are looking for more and I imagine you have chosen many and have had your heart broken over it. I understand, but lonliness is hard as well."

I would not say I am alone or lonely. There are many in my life, but just not "him". However seeking that one person. Just one man that will feel the same about me as I feel about him. Not one sided on either direction. It is easier to protect the heart than to risk. I am willing to take that risk but I do not know where to find him in this city we live in. Thank you for your input and conversations. Keep writing beautiful thoughts. Deep.

Re: I do seek it do not get me wrong

tulip2lipservice said:
"Tulip, I am sorry you are not feeling on par to meet or be with another, but in the same token that must be respected. Please do continue to listen and share Tulip and I am sure there are many who could actually be a friend and recognize that just speaking and not touching can be very erotic and charged. "

The problem is I yearn for such a connection but cannot seem to fine my spark. I have thought I have but it has to be a two way street. So sex for sex is simply just that. It is easier than to open my heart up. I choose men I know I cannot have a relationship with when I do have a one nighter or whatever you might call it. Them professing their love for me after only knowing me for perhaps a night. Don't they realize that I am using them. The shoe on the other foot. That at this age the "I Love You" does not have the same affect on me as it did when I was a teenager. So Verge it is not that I dont want to meet another. Far from it. However I am cautious and at times skeptical.

I am not sure how I can touch the tangiblities of "love" and how the "others" have proclaimed that to you. I do know I have women friends that I love dearly, not because they are beautiful and "metropolitan." but that my frinds women and men have touched me. They listen to my stories, watch me act like a stripper because we are tipsy and having a good time and to where there is tyrst in our lives. Some of my women friends have touched me like no other has and ever will because we are individual souls that give and take like no other. I have women friends that adore my sense of "style" and my free will over society and how we are believed we should be, but we both know that it's nice to flirt and to imagine, but to never break the very lining that bonds us together. I am not sure how these men provocate such emotions and the very word "love," but maybe you are a woman that men adore and ravish in their minds over and over again. Where the very person would crawl in the hot desert over the rejoice to be near you. Yet, if you openly state you "use them" and so be it. You may need to find the spark where you use each other in a sense that you both find a homeage within and nnot expect the worls or some sacrafice that you both are not willing to give or offer. I just cannot input in this any further as I hardly know you, that I never seen your eyes and I cannot embrace the very tonality that is the essence of you beyond text over a radiating screen. I welcome the time that it may happen and where it may not.

"You are looking for more and I imagine you have chosen many and have had your heart broken over it. I understand, but lonliness is hard as well."

I would not say I am alone or lonely. There are many in my life, but just not "him". However seeking that one person. Just one man that will feel the same about me as I feel about him. Not one sided on either direction. It is easier to protect the heart than to risk. I am willing to take that risk but I do not know where to find him in this city we live in. Thank you for your input and conversations. Keep writing beautiful thoughts. Deep.

Tulip, life is a never ending search and you will find yours, but for now, you may need to explore the inroads that will allow you to fulfill that enlightment and what you may seek. It's within you, but you may need to be touched within before finding that projected and radiating outwards?

Last edited:
NYC

Hey everyone from NYC and most of all tulip2lipservice
i just bacame a member and saw u guys representing NYC and u know i had to do it also. I love NYC. also i would like to say if there r any ladies out there that wanna chat u can get back to me.
i am a out going, good looking, smart, man who know what he want in life and has most of the thing that i desire.
so ladies if u wanna know more about me just get back to me. i also have a pic.......
Take Care everyone and NYC#1. also a member of NYPD &
US Army

Make a list, then what?

Hi from Manhattan --
Seems to me that once you/we have a list or a group of people in the NYC area, the next question is "what for?" Are we all going to write each other little notes? :)
So, Tulip, seems to me we need a plan; otherwise all we have is a list. Tanks...
W47
:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back