New Skype Thread (No Skype Names as per Forum Rules)

Hello Lovely Ladies of Lit,

I am hoping to chat a woman on Skype, anonymity is a must, along with respect. I have no expectations, we can take it as it comes. That said, in all transparency, I would love the opportunity to pot meet someone to engage in a mutual masturbation session, but it is not required. Also, I have only had a very brief experience w/ a lovely lady friend, in turn, I’m no expert at this, though I have been trying for what feels like a very very long time… I just dont seem to be lucky.. I digress:).

Oh, about me, Mid 40s , Straight male, work from home , handsome (so I’ve been told by my mother) oh, bad at jokes too.

Morning.

Looking for phone sex. I get off from hearing how excited you'll get, and I'm happy to make you cum along the way. I'm somewhere in the dom / service top area, so you feeling good is my main priority.

As for me, I'm easy to please - my main kinks are breeding related (Creampies, lactation, pregnancy, etc). Again, dom-ish, but I've switched with the right partner. Just depends on what someone needs.

I'm free to talk for the next few hours. PM me if this piqued your interest.

(Not interested in dudes. Sorry dudes)

Looking For That Femme Fatale Sensual Women to explore with me a Long time Fantasy of mine: To mutually masturbate with a women via Skype, a Women experienced or new , doesn’t matter, as long as you are curious and willing to experiment with me. Talking dirty while playing is a great perk, describing your fantasies, or how you are feeling, or want to hear…. With time, trust and comfort we cam explore, such as having a camera very close to your pussy and/or my cock and watch how we swell , and begin to seep clear pre cum, down the contour of your lips or my shaft .. im rambling, sorry .

Priority: Privacy, Anonymous, and Respect a must!

About me, Im a straight male, in my 40s, I work from home and thus my availability will be sporadic, all dependent on my work load, meetings, etc. Im new to this , though it’s a fantasy of mine. I never was turned on by professional, make up fake aroused women. It’s the sound , sight smell of a women’s arousal that is a turn on, such as her moan, voice, body movement , toes curling , etc.

I did experience one close encounter with a wonderful woman , but I had to leave to jump onto a meeting. which leads to the next topic: Our mutual sensual experience may be at times Quickies and/or Long sensual Mutual Masturbation Sessions, it depends on our life demands .

To me all women are beautiful, I have no preference, at times I may be curious to observe a couple’s session, but thats another topic.

Last edited by a mode

Off today looking for a woman to have fun together with via Skype feel free to dm me

I’ll be hotel bound today and tonight. We could have a fun session. Love to talk about my wife too. Message me and let’s connect

I'm Jacob, m26. Very hard and currently stroking myself.

Looking for a female Skype chat partner for mutual masturbation and sexy fun. I enjoy sending pictures and dirty messages throughout the day but I also enjoy chatting in between. Send me a pm if interested

Daddy and babygirl looking for another babygirl to join us occasionally on Skype. Mid 50 Daddy and 30 yo babygirl. Looking for fun times and exploration. Nothing serious or heavy, just enjoying this dynamic. Can be an occasional meet-up or a longer term thing. If you are interested or curious then please message us and we can exchange info.

Greetings Ladies! I am a cultured gentleman; an academic; a hyper-sexual man. Subscribing to the worthwhile theory that too much sex is never enough, I am always looking for intelligent, articulate, sexually-insatiable women with an intense need to pleasure themselves multiple times every day and who enjoy long mutual masturbation sessions; guided masturbation (extreme insertions, how to play with yourself); talking vulgar without holding back; vile name calling; lewd exhibitionism; degradation; humiliation; dirty chats/play. Read my advertisements in BDSM and Literotica Personals for my preferences; requirements; fetishes; kinks (high level entered in Kinklist). NOTE: If you are not willing to put together three simple letters to form the basic words "you" and "are" then do not bother me (seek women who act their adult age not shoe size). Full sentences with correct spelling, grammar and punctuation necessary. To connect, please send a private message containing marital status; age range; brief physical description; Skype name. Only for open-minded, filthy, perverted women. Thanks. :rose::rose:

35 year old single and friendly male looking for any literotica ladies that are interested in Pegging. Also would be open to a domme scenario with the right partner, otherwise if you're just interested in chatting or exploring the subject I'm always open to PMs so if my post caught your eye please feel free to send a message my way. I'm especially open to older women, older women to the FRONT of the line. Cheers.

I do not mind chatting on Skype. Like to exchange stories and experiences or general discussion of sex and kink is fun as well. I am not one for RP or cyber games myself. Just message me for details if you want to chat.

Hello all. I'm a mid 30s married father of 4 and very social. If you're looking to talk and just be friendly or if you wanna RP or actually take the time to get to know one another, I'm fine with all of it.

Just send me a DM and we'll go from there.

45 year old guy from the UK always happy to meet new people for chat on Skype!

I'm an older married man looking for erotic correspondence and occasional voice chats and sessions with an intelligent, articulate woman of any age. If you're also married with a need for recreational release now and then, consider getting in touch. I'm on the West Coast and can PM or email almost any time during the day, and I have availability for skype voice some weekday and Saturday mornings. I'm also okay with vanilla, but I also enjoy some D/s play as a dominant.

Back