New Skype Thread (No Skype Names as per Forum Rules)

Hey baby cum join daddy for hot nasty sweaty and satisfying sex. Of course to properly " use" ur fine Lil body I'll have to start by binding u securely to my bed so I can pleasure my self and you in a way that youll remember always

I'm finding myself more and more to be a person turned on my voice and sound. I love a sweet voice in my ear, a soft moan, a panting orgasm. I have a deep voice myself and when stimulated I'm vocal and moan and groan deeply and would love to have some audio (or video) fun with a lovely lady.

I'm 6ft3, average/lean built and have dark brown hair and eyes. I'm university educated and work in engineering. In my free time enjoy running, playing padel/tennis/squash as well as meeting friends for drinks and a good conversation.

If you're interested, send me a pm for my skype/discord/google and I'm sure we can figure something out. I have no preferences in terms of age/race (I actually love big age gaps either way, both much older and much younger; although be 18+), attached women welcome too.

To give you an idea of what I look like with clothes: https://iili.io/HZjkKhX.jpg

With less clothes: https://iili.io/HZjeGXn.jpg

To give you an idea what I sound like (or check my audio through lit):
If you're interested, send me a pm for my skype/discord/google and I'm sure we can figure something out .

Pierre, 64mwm, I am on Skype now, looking to have some fun with my niece, same name as here

Afternoon.

Looking for phone sex. I get off from hearing how excited you'll get, and I'm happy to make you cum along the way. I'm somewhere in the dom / service top area, so you feeling good is my main priority.

As for me, I'm easy to please - my main kinks are breeding related (Creampies, lactation, pregnancy, etc). Again, dom-ish, but I've switched with the right partner. Just depends on what someone needs.

I'm free to talk for the next few hours. PM me if this piqued your interest.

(Not interested in dudes. Sorry dudes)

this id feels silly now but was made 20 years back when I was 18..oops just saw cant post skype id..sorry

Greetings Ladies! I am a cultured gentleman; an academic; a hyper-sexual man. I am always looking for intelligent, articulate, sexually-insatiable women who have a need to masturbate multiple times throughout the day and night for self-gratification and also enjoy long mutual masturbation sessions; guided masturbation; talking vulgar without holding back; vile name calling; lewd exhibitionism; degradation; humiliation; filthy chats/play. To connect, please send a private message with marital status; age range; brief physical description; Skype name. Only for horny, open minded, proper looking but secretly slutty women. Thanks. :rose::rose:

Last edited:
I'm Jacob, m26.

Looking for a female Skype chat partner for mutual masturbation and sexy fun. I enjoy sending pictures and dirty messages throughout the day but I also enjoy chatting in between. Send me a pm if interested

Greetings Ladies! I am a cultured gentleman; an academic; a hyper-sexual man. Subscribing to the worthwhile theory that too much sex is never enough, I am always looking for intelligent, articulate, sexually-insatiable women who have a need to masturbate multiple times throughout the day and night for self-gratification and also enjoy long mutual masturbation sessions; guided masturbation; talking vulgar without holding back; vile name calling; lewd exhibitionism; degradation; humiliation; filthy chats/play. Read my advertisements in BDSM and Literotica Personals for my preferences; requirements; kinks; fetishes. NOTE: If you are not willing to put together three simple letters to form the basic words "you" and "are" then do not bother me (seek women who act their adult age not their shoe size). Full sentences with correct spelling, grammar and punctuation necessary. To connect, please send a private message containing marital status; age range; brief physical description; Skype name. Only for always horny, open minded, proper looking but secretly slutty women. Thanks. :rose::rose:

Looking for female chat partners ala the old AOL groups. Yes I'm that old. :) It was fun. It was fr.ee. DM for my KIK

Morning.

Looking for phone sex. I get off from hearing how excited you'll get, and I'm happy to make you cum along the way. I'm somewhere in the dom / service top area, so you feeling good is my main priority.

As for me, I'm easy to please - my main kinks are breeding related (Creampies, lactation, pregnancy, etc). Again, dom-ish, but I've switched with the right partner. Just depends on what someone needs.

Im into chatting with women or men about anything really. Interested in interesting people.

Female and enjoy chatting. I like sharing stories back and forth and just discussing sex in general. Not looking for roleplay. PM me if you want to chat.

I enjoy a good chat to help pass the time and to make new friends. Not one for RP or cyber but I do enjoy discussing experiences, fantasies, ideas and even normal chit chat as well.
I’m down to chat

Greetings Ladies! I am a cultured gentleman; an academic; a hyper-sexual man. Subscribing to the worthwhile theory that too much sex is never enough, I am always looking for intelligent, articulate, sexually-insatiable women who have a need to masturbate multiple times throughout the day and night for self-gratification and also enjoy long mutual masturbation sessions; guided masturbation; talking vulgar without holding back; vile name calling; lewd exhibitionism; degradation; humiliation; filthy chats/play. Read my advertisements in BDSM and Literotica Personals for my preferences; requirements; kinks; fetishes. NOTE: If you are not willing to put together three simple letters to form the basic words "you" and "are" then do not bother me (seek women who act their adult age not their shoe size). Full sentences with correct spelling, grammar and punctuation necessary. To connect, please send a private message containing marital status; age range; brief physical description; Skype name. Only for always horny, filthy-minded, slutty women. Thanks. :rose::rose:

Last edited:
Morning.

Back