Mutual Masturbation and Wicked Wanking for Skype Users (No Skype Names as per Forum Rules)

Awesome thread. This has been only my bucket list for sometime now. I will be transparent and admit , I am very very new to this and would be nervous, but excited to experience with any women interested. Anonymity is a necessity, no face , only body and voice ….

I am in my mid 40s, straight male, looking for a women interested in engaging in this activity. Whether experienced or new, let’s try it together.
message me for my info….

Heyo all!
I am a 19 F Bisexual and u can call me loner.
TBH i am completely new to the idea of mutual masturbation, but would love to try it out with u all.
I am usually up for anything except extreme hardcore BDSM. Hit me up on PM and we can talk it out~ ;)
Hi loner, I'd love to explore mutual masturbation with you. Something I'v always wanted to find a lady to do that with mmmmm

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE POSTING:

I should not have to say this again but in reference to my first post, I wish to make it perfectly clear that the ONLY intention of this thread is for INDIVIDUAL users to post in it that they are seeking ONE other member as a mutual masturbation partner on Skype. Its intention has absolutely nothing to do with posts placed in this thread by people who mistakenly think that this thread is for the creation of Skype masturbation groups.

However, a few suspicious trollers still persist in placing posts in this thread which are way off-topic. Please respect the original specific intention of this thread and stay on-topic but if you seek anything else, I strongly suggest that you try starting your own applicable thread.

I cannot state it any simpler or clearer.

Married white male mid sixties. Enjoy chatting and receiving detailed PM's that give good stimulation and you'll get one back. Been a Bull back in my younger years. Miss my lady friend that enjoyed watching each other .Drop me a Pm and we can see what we enjoy

Married white male, straight, mid-30s, ethically non-monogamous. This is definitely something that I would be interested in experiencing with someone, however I would want to get to know her a little bit first to ensure comfort/trust/discretion on both sides.

I'm finding myself more and more to be a person turned on my voice and sound. I love a sweet voice in my ear, a soft moan, a panting orgasm. I have a deep voice myself and when stimulated I'm vocal and moan and groan deeply and would love to have some audio (or video) fun with a lovely lady.

I'm 6ft3, average/lean built and have dark brown hair and eyes. I'm university educated and work in engineering. In my free time enjoy running, playing padel/tennis/squash as well as meeting friends for drinks and a good conversation.

If you're interested, send me a pm for my skype/discord/google and I'm sure we can figure something out. I have no preferences in terms of age/race (I actually love big age gaps either way, both much older and much younger; although be 18+), attached women welcome too.

To give you an idea of what I look like with clothes:
With less clothes: https://www.redgifs.com/watch/darkslategraynegligiblegrouper

To give you an idea what I sound like (or check my audio through lit):
If you're interested, send me a pm for my skype/discord/google and I'm sure we can figure something out .

Afternoon open, I will start very soon. I am an exhibitionist, if there is any women voyeur, I would love to put a show for you [Personal
Contact info must be shared privately per forum rules]

Last edited by a moderator:
Relaxing after knocking out a bunch of work this morning and am in the mood for some voice only fun, no cam. If any ladies, of any kind, would like some company while pleasuring themselves please let me know.

I'm 32/M from California seeking fun and articulate women between 25 - 55. I'm an experienced roleplayer, having been on lit for about 10 years now (lost my old account). PMs are open.

Cultured, male and academic addicted to masturbation looking for hyper-sexual women who have to play with themselves multiple times a day but would find it more fulfilling by masturbating with a regular partner.

Should enjoy dirty talk; mutual name calling; discussing our masturbation; guided masturbation (large insertions, how to touch yourself); masturbating to explicit images of females and males. Older (no upper limit) and married welcome. Can be of any size. Exhibitionist sluts appreciated. Bonus if have enormous, low-hanging, long, saggy tits with downward pointing nipples and a huge, loose, fleshy, hairy cunt. Open to anything which turns you on. Love receiving instructions for how you want me to play with myself.

Please be able to hold your end of the conversation with full sentences, proper grammar and spelling (no lazy text speak).

To connect, send private message with Skype name; age range; marital status; brief physical description. Thanks. :rose::rose:

Just your typical undersexed guy here looking for erotic fun on skype, google meets, etc...

6-2, 210, average, etc...

I'm traveling and at a hotel tonight, looking to mutually get off with a woman with a sexy voice. If you like to do visual, all the better.

Let me know - contact info in the bio.

It's 7:48pm CDT where I am at.

Back