New Skype Thread (No Skype Names as per Forum Rules)

Happy HUMP Day!

35 year old single and friendly male looking for any literotica ladies that are interested in Pegging. Also would be open to a domme scenario with the right partner, otherwise if you're just interested in chatting or exploring the subject I'm always open to PMs so if my post caught your eye please feel free to send a message my way. I'm especially open to older women, older women to the FRONT of the line. Cheers.

Evening.

Looking for phone sex. I'm somewhere in the dom / service top area, so making you feeling good is my main priority.

As for me, I'm easy to please - my main kinks are breeding related (Creampies, lactation, pregnancy, etc). Again, dom-ish, but I've switched with the right partner. Just depends on what someone needs.

I'm free to talk for the next few hours. PM me if this piqued your interest.

(Not interested in dudes. Sorry dudes)

42/mwm here, hoping to chat with and make friends with a curvy-to-ssbbw woman who just needs some companionship, friendship, and maybe naughty chat now and again, lol. Feel free to pm me.

Greetings Ladies! I am a cultured gentleman and an academic. Subscribing to the worthwhile theory that too much sex is never enough, I am always looking for intelligent, articulate, sexually-insatiable women (prefer married and cheating) with an intense need to pleasure themselves multiple times every day and who enjoy long mutual masturbation sessions; guided masturbation (extreme insertions, how to play with yourself); talking vulgar without holding back; filthy name calling; lewd exhibitionism; degradation; humiliation; dirty chats. Read my advertisements in BDSM and Literotica Personals for my preferences; requirements; fetishes; kinks (entered in Kinklist). NOTE: Full sentences with correct spelling, grammar and punctuation necessary. If you are not willing to put together three simple letters to form the basic words "you" and "are" then do not bother me (seek women who act their adult age not shoe size). To connect, please send a private message containing marital status; age range; brief physical description; Skype name. Only for perverted, filthy females with an open-mind and open-legs. Thanks. :rose::rose:

Back