New Skype Thread (No Skype Names as per Forum Rules)

JohnnyValentine

Deliciously Depraved
READ CAREFULLY BELOW:

All Skype users are welcome to post in this thread but please do not post any personal contact information in it including Skype names, email addresses and phone numbers as you will be violating Forum Rules which are now being strictly enforced.

Skype names and all other personal contact details are to be disclosed only via Private Messages.

Best wishes, good luck and have lots of fun. :rose::rose:

Last edited:
Hello! I am Joe, age 44. I am married, but am bored in my marriage and looking for a female chat friend for all kinds of chat. I prefer a married woman, but am open to all situations. I enjoy all kinds of chat, but do prefer chats on the naughty side the most. I prefer Skype/KIK when chatting. Message me if you have interest.

Hello, Pierre, 63mwm, always looking for a new woman friend, DM open for Skype id

33 year old single and friendly male looking for any literotica ladies that are interested in Pegging. Also would be open to a domme scenario with the right partner, otherwise if you're just interested in chatting or exploring the subject I'm always open to PMs so if my post caught your eye please feel free to send a message my way. I'm especially open to older women, older women to the FRONT of the line. Cheers.

Yeah, I was guilty of bringing the last down, sorry everyone. 42YO 6'3" man. Interested in any kind of chat. I like having skype friends to chat with throughout the day. Can be a normal friendship if you want or me railing you over the balcony screaming our lust in the night. Whichever. But seriously I react to what you want. Just be ready to tell me what that is.

Last edited:
Good morning sexy Litsters!

50 fit MWM who loves to voice and/or cam on Skype (as well as chat, of course)

A bit of a nudist/exhibitionist who sometimes craves just being naked in front of others… welcome chatting with both men and women… if you’re interested, hit me with a DM!

Underrated flex. Would be awesome to see thirsting women presented with a giant rooster on Skype at 1 am.

I like skype, usually can't do voice too often, but love the realtime chat. I like to tell stories with the instant feedback that I can get from skype. I really like to hear shared fantasies and experiences. Tell me yours and I can weave a more detailed story for us.

Seek Virtuous Ladies with Vulgar Needs

Greetings ladies! Single, cultured gentleman and academic looking for superior, classy women with a very high sex drive (masturbate multiple times every day) who enjoy talking dirty without holding back; acting in an unladylike manner; large insertion directions; name-calling; exhibitionism; exploring taboo. Love to hear from proud feminists and proper women in their public lives who secretly crave to be degraded; humiliated; used; objectified; lowered; put in their place. Welcome married, single, mature. For more details, read my advertisements in the BDSM and Literotica Personals. If want to connect, send PRIVATE MESSAGE with marital status; age range; brief physical description; Skype name. Message without these details or with text-speak (so unsexy) will be ignored. Full sentences with correct spelling, grammar and punctuation necessary. Intelligent, articulate women with prim, proper, prudish outer appearance but with depraved, deviant, dark inner needs only please. Thanks. :rose: :rose:

Last edited:
Long shot but thought I would try

45 male. Woke up horny. Very slow day at work. Any ladies want to chat and have some fun today? Message me for my skype name

32 married male

Looking for fun chat and open to talking with most anyone. I enjoy doing a variety of things on Skype but it depends mainly on my mood and who I’m chatting with.

Good evening. 29 M here.
Looking for phone sex. I get off from hearing how excited you'll get, and I'm happy to make you cum along the way.
Speaking of which, I'm easy to please - my main kinks are breeding related (Creampies, lactation, pregnancy, etc).
Feel free to PM me for skype ID if this piqued your interest.
(Not interested in dudes. Sorry dudes)

Last edited:
Hi all. I am an older MWM living in a sexless marriage. I love to chat. I am very open sexually and would probably say I am bisexual if I were to be honest. I have had a unique sexual upbringing. My first partner was same sex like a lot of guys I guess. It was a relative and he taught me a lot. We had a relationship of sorts for about 3 years. I have had a few Skype friends. But they come and go. I am open to being on camera and chatting. I love to masturbated and love helping others do the same. I have masturbated with many men and women over the last 15 years on Skype. If you are looking for a fun friend let’s get to know one another.

Hello everyone… again!
I’m Patrick… 48 Straight M looking to chat with Men or women about what turns us on and gets us off. I love sharing past experiences, fantasies, kinks, etc. I do enjoy voicing and camming but rarely have the privacy these days.
I’m looking forward to having some fun so hit me up for my skype name!

Hi all, 47 straight male from the UK. I love chatting/camming on Skype.

Feel free to message me for my username, and lets chat!

Hey 34 bi mwm (open relationship). Laying in bed looking for fun, dirty chat with a guy or girl. I love to phone or voice chat as well and I'm always looking for people to do that with.

PM me here. I have kik or skype.

I hope to hear from you soon!

34 year old single and friendly male looking for any literotica ladies that are interested in Pegging. Also would be open to a domme scenario with the right partner, otherwise if you're just interested in chatting or exploring the subject I'm always open to PMs so if my post caught your eye please feel free to send a message my way. I'm especially open to older women, older women to the FRONT of the line. Cheers.

Looking for phone sex. I get off from hearing how excited you'll get, and I'm happy to make you cum along the way. I'm somewhere in the dom / service top area, so you feeling good is my main priority.

As for me, I'm easy to please - my main kinks are breeding related (Creampies, lactation, pregnancy, etc). Again, dom-ish, but I've switched with the right partner. Just depends on what someone needs.

I'm free to talk for the next few hours. PM me if this piqued your interest.

(Not interested in dudes. Sorry dudes)

Back