Mutual Masturbation and Wicked Wanking for Skype Users (No Skype Names as per Forum Rules)

Hello everyone, i am a 68 yr old guy who loikes to play online, i do enjoy cam or voice chatting over skype with either like minded guys or girls of similar ages.

Send me a pm if interested.

This sounds fun.

43m from the UK, recently divorced and looking to find some lovely ladies to have some fun with. I don't mind where in the world you, large or small, young or old, as long as we can have conversations using words of more than 1 syllable, I'm here and eager :)

If you're wondering if I live up to my username, have a listen to my audios and you can decide for yourself :)

43 bi male, US East coast, love to chat with either sex, see where it goes. PM me for more details?

64 male im love mutual masturbation perfer female but would with the right person. send me a note will see what happens

In all honesty guys, I have tried it, it was OK for the first couple of times. But seriously I have seen so many cocks pump out a yummy load, that it just doesn't do it for me anymore.
sorry to hear that you don't get anything out of watching a guy stroke an cum. What do you want then if you still watch or do you? You like to chat then instead? I'm up for chatting about anything you like.

In all honesty guys, I have tried it, it was OK for the first couple of times. But seriously I have seen so many cocks pump out a yummy load, that it just doesn't do it for me anymore.
I can see how it would lose its luster but what other choices are there other than a real meetup? Cyber, typing back and forth, not even sure who the other person may actually be doesn't do it for me. Be interesting if they ever develop tactile suits which can be manipulated via the internet but I believe that is a ways off.

62 bi pervy grandpa. I love talking about the old days and the present. I have had lots of interesting experiences with both sex over the years. I have had a few (very few) female Skype friends. I like chatting with pervy men as well as women. DM me if you like to chat.

Hello Ladies of Lit and Happy Friday All,

Just cutting to the chase today, any women interested in a quick anonymous mutual masturbation session pm me. Just a quick release to start off the weekend or if you want more , it’s all good. I respect all and expect the same in return. Ciao!

I’ll be hotel bound today and tonight. We could have a fun session. Love to talk about my wife too. Message me and let’s connect

Cultured, academic male addicted to masturbation looking for sexually insatiable women who are always horny and who have to play with themselves multiple times per day but would find it even more pleasurable by regularly masturbating with a partner.

Any body size is good but bonus if have low-hanging, saggy tits and a huge, loose cunt. Married, divorced, single, older welcome who get-off by calling yourself filthy degrading names while masturbating; calling me any filthy names as I masturbate; discussing our masturbation; guided masturbation (unusual insertions, where and how to touch yourself); masturbating to explicit images of females and males as we talk dirty about them; praising and/or degrading comparisons to other women. Conceited exhibitionists appreciated. Open to any perversions which turn you on. Will play with myself in any way you want.

Please be able to hold your end of the conversation with full sentences, proper grammar and spelling (no lazy text speak).

To connect, send private message with Skype name; age range; marital status; brief physical description. Thanks. :rose::rose:

Back