Mutual Masturbation and Wicked Wanking for Skype Users (No Skype Names as per Forum Rules)

I’d like to try it out if interested.

[Photo removed for violating Lit’s photo guidelines]

Last edited by a moderator:
I am alone for the next couple of hours! skype name is the same. Let's have some fun!

Yes it is, i had a bbc skype her, omg, i fucken cum just hearing him taling dirty
Lol it was cool once, a husband caught his wife masturbating with me on Skype, he didn’t notice she was on Skype and thought she was just ready for sex, so he jumped in bed and they fucked while I watched! She had fun trying to cover me up on video! But she got off on the control too.

Would love to have regular Skype 'sessions' with a woman +35 years old - relationship status un-important. I am 52, shaved top and bottom, blue eyes, 6'1", 230. Would like to chat at points through-out the day - I work from home and always have my personal computer available. As an avid nudist, and now working from home, am pretty much always nude and ready to go. If interested in on-going skype communication, DM me here and we can work out the details. ONLY looking for on-line fun.

You know, think about this, the more I want to try it! Circumstances of been such that I am masturbating more now than I did when I was a teenager! It’s turning out to be a very lonely business, indeed!

Hey there, Im a single, 40s, professional male who travels a lot for work and has a lot of down time. Would love to meet a female who is also into mutual masturbation but also wants to make a connection first. IMO the intimacy is more intense if we connect first! So, if you're like minded and into connecting and seeing if we click first, please PM me to chat! Hope everyone has a great weekend.

58 year old with a 20 something sex drive. Message me if you want to Skype play.

I am DMing with a very sexy young woman with a great voice, but the messages take so long.
If only I could persuade her to meet me on Skype

Older bi married m in US. Love to Skype voice, chat and cam. Whatever your pleasure. I have a long daily commute so talking dirty with you while you cum is sooooo enjoyable. I’ll be in a hotel this upcoming week so more time to get naughty on cam. Message me men and women. Let’s have fun.

Cultured, white male and academic addicted to masturbation looking for women with a very high sex drive who are also addicted and have to play with themselves multiple times a day but would find it more fulfilling by masturbating with a regular partner.

Welcome married or single who enjoy dirty talk; mutual name calling; discussing our masturbation; guided masturbation (large insertions, how to touch yourself); masturbating to explicit images of females and males. Older (no upper limit) or plus-sized (bigger the better) women who are obsessed with masturbation much appreciated. Bonus if an exhibitionist who loves to show-off for our masturbation pleasure. Open to anything which turns you on. Love receiving instructions for how you want me to play with myself.

Please be able to hold your end of the conversation with full sentences, proper grammar and spelling (no lazy text speak).

To connect, send private message with Skype name; age range; marital status; brief physical description. Thanks. :rose::rose:

Last edited:
Straight male, mid 40s. I want to chat and stroke with someone about an affair I had with my ex-wife's sister. Anyone interested in this topic, shoot me a PM!

Back