Mutual Masturbation and Wicked Wanking for Skype Users (No Skype Names as per Forum Rules)

Cultured, academic male addicted to masturbation looking for sexually insatiable women who are always horny and who have to play with themselves multiple times per day but would find it even more pleasurable by regularly masturbating with a partner.

Any body size is good but bonus if have low-hanging, saggy tits and a huge, loose cunt. Married, divorced, single, older welcome who get-off by calling yourself filthy degrading names while masturbating; calling me any filthy names as I masturbate; discussing our masturbation; guided masturbation (unusual insertions, where and how to touch yourself); masturbating to explicit images of females and males as we talk dirty about them; praising and/or degrading comparisons to other women. Conceited exhibitionists appreciated. Open to any perversions which turn you on. Will play with myself in any way you want.

Please be able to hold your end of the conversation with full sentences, proper grammar and spelling (no lazy text speak).

To connect, send private message with Skype name; age range; marital status; brief physical description. Thanks. :rose::rose:

43 male, vocal and love being watched as I stroke my hard uncut cock. Love to cum for you and hear you moan and talk dirty as you play with yourself.

Last edited:
Back