New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there Bondage lovers of like Mind

Hello there people,
I am A Artist by nature and a Master by Kink. I am engaged with a Russian woman that is Bi and my sub. I have other subs and lived this life style for over 20 years. I am now just getting into stories and even writing of my experiances. Though i am dislexikic and can't spell good i try my best (good thing word checkers were invented) I love to make new friends and stick by my friends. There is a intresting community behined this site and i am aware that there is lots od good people here to. Thanks for have such talent that i read some dam good stories here and my enjoyment is appreactated.
Nomar69dragon

Attachments

• drag16.jpg
    drag16.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 210
Morning!

Thought I'd drop by and welcome ~Brandie~, scooterbum, yesmiss, and Nomar69dragon to the Community; as well as encourage all the new faces I've seen around the Board in the last several days to post a little something about themselves here on this thread.

While you're here, have a look at the Sticky (the essays are really quite good), check out our wonderful Library, and don't hesitate to ask questions! If you have any about the Library (my favorite subject), drop me a PM. Enjoy yourselves!

~anelize, BDSM Librarian

Welcome, Normar and Jacque!

I look forward to reading more from you.

Great post, anelize. There have been a lot of newcomers lately. How cool is that?

Welcome aboard, everyone!

:rose:

Hi ... Another newbie here

Hello,

It's nice to be here. I have found lots of information and help among these post. I am Rain and I am 35 from the beautiful fall colored mountains of Kentucky.

I am a sub and currently in a vanilla relationship. It's very difficult but I am managing. We love each other deeply. I know (by reading the post) there are quiet a few of us here in the same situation. It is difficult and it forces the question "Can love really conquor all?"

I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. It's great to be here!

Welcome to all the new faces that have joined us since my last visit to this thread. Hope you enjoy as much as we do.

F & C
357.gif

Re: Hi ... Another newbie here

Venomous Rain said:
Hello,

It's nice to be here. I have found lots of information and help among these post. I am Rain and I am 35 from the beautiful fall colored mountains of Kentucky.

I am a sub and currently in a vanilla relationship. It's very difficult but I am managing. We love each other deeply. I know (by reading the post) there are quiet a few of us here in the same situation. It is difficult and it forces the question "Can love really conquor all?"

Hello Rain and welcome
to our little place on the net

Others here have been or are
where you are .....

you are not alone

My intro

Fair enough. I've been fascinated reading the intros of everyone--love the fact that there's a range of "types" and experience, and I'm looking forward to reading the various threads.

I started in BDSM and D/s about eleven years ago--introduced to it online by a girl who described being taken home after a class, being tied up with a garden hose, and then ravaged by two of her friends. She said she loved it and sought rough sex ever since.

I was just amazed that someone else would find something so out of the ordinary accepatable. This was at the time the Sharon Stone movie came out (I forget the title), and she recommended that I see it. I did, enjoyed it, and began my own exploration.

The big disappointment is that my wife (of 40+ years) thinks it's all silly and disgusting and wierd and sick. I don't think it is, but I"ve got a need for it and so have, discretely, sought submissives with whom I can play. Most often those submissives were out of town and I would visit them on business trips. Those times together were fabulous and satisfying and fulfilling but ultimately unfair to the submissive (I couldn't be there for them when they needed me with life's intrusions), so none of them lasted beyond a couple of years. I'm happy to be able to say I remain friens with all of them and, I believe, they'd all be happy to play with me again and would all probably accept a collar from me.

My current submissive is also married, lives in this town, enjoys sex and the heightened sensuality of BDSM as much as I do, craves to please me and can orgasm by doing so, and has husband who is not at all interested. We see each other on an irregular schedule which is not perfect but which is a helluva lot better than nothing. Neither one of us wants to give up our vanilla lives and marriages.

I think what attracts me most to D/s is the totality of the experience. When it's really humming, nothing is held back by anyone and I feel more in sync with my partner than in any other way. I love the responsibility I have for her safety and pleasure, I love being able to provide her with the satisfaction she needs and desires, and I love being the recipient of her highly focussed attentions.

We're currently casting around slowly and carefully for a woman to join us. We've both had threesome and foursome experiences in the past before we met each other, but we'd like to be able to share them with each other. Whether we're bisexual or not isn't really important as a distinction to us--we enjoy sex in virutally all its permutations and are not afraid to at least try just about anything.

It's good to be here. I"m struck by the literate nature of the posters. Good to see.

Bill

Re: My intro

Prof Bill said:

I think what attracts me most to D/s is the totality of the experience. When it's really humming, nothing is held back by anyone and I feel more in sync with my partner than in any other way.

Bill

Welcome to lit, Bill.

I just had to clip that bit of your post. While I enjoyed reading the entire post, this snippet really struck a chord with me.

Thank you for putting into words that which I could not.

Enjoy the forum.

Re: Hi ... Another newbie here

Venomous Rain said:
Hello,

Welcome to the board, Venomous Rain.

I must say your nickname is really cool and unique!

No, you are not alone in your situation.

Best wishes,

Bites MissT on the back of the neck

Weldome to the new people. Please don't hesitate to jump in a join in the conversations and discussions. It's always great to have fresh input!

saying hello

I'm new to posting here, though I've been reading posts for a while. I've learned a lot. Look forward to learning more.

I'm still in the process of defining myself. (Aren't we all, really? But I'm just getting started.) I am submissive sexually, but I think not so much otherwise. I'm interested in exploring my sexuality and finding the freedom to be who I really am.

It's nice to meet everyone.

Magdalene

I was told to say hello
I am 54 was totaly stright till two years ago I thought !
A young man I work wth some time Ken Through conversation and opservation figgured out that I am Bi Sub and horny .
I have been married for a long time
Always had girlfriend s
Always on the lookout for one nite stands
Just enjoyed sex alot and meeting new people
he has taught me that I like to feel sexy for him By wearing panttie s Stockings Low heels and flowing teddy jackets not to pretend to be a women but to be soft I am an Ironworker everything is hard and fast with work I have been the Boss for over 20years With Ken he is Boss I give my self to him willing ly
I never thought I was into Bdsm but since he has me readin Literotica a lot and now posting so he can get a feel for what I think and want he says I guess or relationship is Bdsm
I lke pleasing him . He uses no pain His Form of keeping me in my place Is with words He makes dates with me way in advance This keeps me excited with antisapation till we are together He make s me tell him exactly what I want To the point where I beg to be used.
We work where you get drug tested a lot so this also proves you are D free
He is a suit and I am a craftsman so we have little contact othe then completion of the projects we are working on
He is strictly Gay and has a small circle of friend who are world s apart from my day to day life . So this special little life I have with him is totaly safe .
I serve as his cumslut
he makes me tell in detail to his friends how I love the feel of his dick head On my tongue
how I like to hold his dick while he pees and even lick the drops off the head when he is done I even on my own started tho say thank you when I do this
I started to call him Boss Cock without being told then asked him if that was alright with him
The Giving up of control the begging the worshiping of a smaller younger man Gives me total peace
I guess that when I am with him I am his total slave and I love it
Bishop

G/greetings A/all! This girl is new too! She has already been welcomed so generously first by nightshade and others as well! :) This girl is a bifem, slave, collared to her Master and has been serving this Master since August. She's been in the lifestyle since she was 18, loves it immensely, is mostly into the B and D of BDSM although will do anything Master wants, including submitting to his more painful wishes. She loves to write erotica and stumbled upon literotica not too long ago. She already really loves it here and has submitted 4 poems and is working on a full-length bdsm story, that has a Mistress and her femslave. Should be yummy! Welcome other new folks and thank you again for allowing her to say hello! Please feel free to leave this girl a private message anytime, whether on yahoo (mwbs_slave) or via email through this girl's profile. Perhaps she'll see some of you in chat sometime!

Tom Bishop said:
I was told to say hello
I am 54 was totaly stright till two years ago I thought !
A young man I work wth some time Ken Through conversation and opservation figgured out that I am Bi Sub and horny .
I have been married for a long time
Always had girlfriend s
Always on the lookout for one nite stands
Just enjoyed sex alot and meeting new people
he has taught me that I like to feel sexy for him By wearing panttie s Stockings Low heels and flowing teddy jackets not to pretend to be a women but to be soft I am an Ironworker everything is hard and fast with work I have been the Boss for over 20years With Ken he is Boss I give my self to him willing ly
I never thought I was into Bdsm but since he has me readin Literotica a lot and now posting so he can get a feel for what I think and want he says I guess or relationship is Bdsm
I lke pleasing him . He uses no pain His Form of keeping me in my place Is with words He makes dates with me way in advance This keeps me excited with antisapation till we are together He make s me tell him exactly what I want To the point where I beg to be used.
We work where you get drug tested a lot so this also proves you are D free
He is a suit and I am a craftsman so we have little contact othe then completion of the projects we are working on
He is strictly Gay and has a small circle of friend who are world s apart from my day to day life . So this special little life I have with him is totaly safe .
I serve as his cumslut
he makes me tell in detail to his friends how I love the feel of his dick head On my tongue
how I like to hold his dick while he pees and even lick the drops off the head when he is done I even on my own started tho say thank you when I do this
I started to call him Boss Cock without being told then asked him if that was alright with him
The Giving up of control the begging the worshiping of a smaller younger man Gives me total peace
I guess that when I am with him I am his total slave and I love it
Bishop
You should consider therapy...twice a day wouldn't be too much.

Hello Mag,

Welcome to the boards. It will take some time to "Define" yourself and then, that definition is always subject to change!

;)

Hi mwbsslave,

A second welcome to you. :)

Welcome aboard Bishop.

I hope you find the forum helpful to you and your friend as you sort out a bit of what seems to be a bit of an exciting time for you.

:)

Thank you for the greeting Miss Taken
Yes it is a very exciting thing I have going on with Boss
And writing hear Makes it even clearer . People my age
sometimes Get stuck in a rut I just might get stuck in th
A-- One thing for shore it ain't boring.
Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks!!!!
Johnny Mayberry a couple years ago I would of agreed with you but now Well we aren't hurting anyone were consenting adults And haveing one hell of a time

To all who read this I am vry sorry for the spelling
and puncuation I don't even think I spelt that right
Bishop

hi...I have actually been lurking around lit for months and months, but it never even occured to me to post...

I am a single 21/f switch, mostly subbie...but due to my personality I can pull off dom just as well...however, there is just something so intensely sexual about letting go...being at someone elses whim...it was an incredibly hard thing for me to do, cause I am one of those annoying people that has to be in control in all situations, and I have never taken well to being ordered around...but once I learned to do it, it was a liberating experience, and I feel forever changed for the better...guess I never realized it was so easy to just...chill

Um, little about me? I already did this in one forum, but hell, I don't mind repeating myself...Wiccan, goth, scorpio, bookworm, writer (kind of), ...lover of drink, dance, horror movies, cats, music (although most other ppl don't like my tastes in music)...and did I mention books? I have all kinds, so many that I filled up two bookcases, adn am now forced to pile them on hte floor cause I am running out of room...and I have a tendency to ramble, so I will stop now...excuse the typos, I just got home from work and I am so tired I can hardly see...

hurtme said:
hi...I have actually been lurking around lit for months and months, but it never even occured to me to post...

I am a single 21/f switch, mostly subbie...but due to my personality I can pull off dom just as well...however, there is just something so intensely sexual about letting go...being at someone elses whim...it was an incredibly hard thing for me to do, cause I am one of those annoying people that has to be in control in all situations, and I have never taken well to being ordered around...but once I learned to do it, it was a liberating experience, and I feel forever changed for the better...guess I never realized it was so easy to just...chill

Um, little about me? I already did this in one forum, but hell, I don't mind repeating myself...Wiccan, goth, scorpio, bookworm, writer (kind of), ...lover of drink, dance, horror movies, cats, music (although most other ppl don't like my tastes in music)...and did I mention books? I have all kinds, so many that I filled up two bookcases, adn am now forced to pile them on hte floor cause I am running out of room...and I have a tendency to ramble, so I will stop now...excuse the typos, I just got home from work and I am so tired I can hardly see...
I think we like you already!!

(Watch out for the vultures, you could become a hot commodity around here!)

hey everyone

my name is mike and im a 20 year old dom/sub. im into all types of women, and occasionally the idea of a transexxual turns me on. i live in southern california and am currently attending college. i play golf for my college and mil most likely go professional after i graduate.

please fell free to get in contact with me anytime for some chatting or some sexy fun if you live in southern california!!

peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back