New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you

Thank you Wolf and Catalina for the warm welcome, we the odd-timezoner's:) and the others who wrote something.

Catalina, we must be really living very close to each other and Wolf it always amuses me to read your signature, because there is a certain Williams Pinball called Monster Bash, whose inhabited by a Werewolf you would like ("The moon brings out the worst in me or Somebody fetch me a razor!").

My, my, my, it's a veritable rush of new faces. Welcome one and all, nice to have you join our Community. If you get a chance, why don't you check out our sticky, the essays are especially good, and the rules don't hurt either *grin*. We have a great resource here, namely, our Library--filled with all sorts of threads, on all sorts of BDSM topics. If you have any questions about it, drop me a PM, I'll be happy to help.

I look forward to getting to know all of you. Welcome!

~anelize, BDSM Librarian

hey :)

my name is ozzie and i am new to this forum. i live in Sydney Australia.
I am kinda new to all of this.........i have been thinking about it for a long time now and tried to start this kind of relationship with my now b/f, but getting no where fast. I like to be hurt during sex. I hope i wont be a lurker but i really dont knwo what to say.

hope to say something soon :) LOL

ozzie :)

ozziewoman said:

I am kinda new to all of this.........i have been thinking about it for a long time now and tried to start this kind of relationship with my now b/f, but getting no where fast. I like to be hurt during sex. I hope i wont be a lurker but i really dont knwo what to say.

Hi, welcome, learn, post, and enjoy!

And dump the boyfriend, of course...LOL:p

AnelizeDarkEyes said:
My, my, my, it's a veritable rush of new faces. Welcome one and all, nice to have you join our Community. If you get a chance, why don't you check out our sticky, the essays are especially good, and the rules don't hurt either *grin*. We have a great resource here, namely, our Library--filled with all sorts of threads, on all sorts of BDSM topics. If you have any questions about it, drop me a PM, I'll be happy to help.

I look forward to getting to know all of you. Welcome!

~anelize, BDSM Librarian

I could lurk here forever;)

Greetings to the new people
If I can be of help email me or come by my thread
My PM does not work

ozziewoman said:

Now this is so cool...more Aussies on the board.., and this one not dragged here at my insistence!! Welcome and enjoy, and don't mind my bursts of homesickness from time to time, I'm working on it. LOL. Have fun and I hope you sort out your dilemma sooner rather than later.:)
Australia.gif

Catalina:rose:

hello new folks! welcome to lit! I am fairly new too, but thought I would say hello! :)

Hello all

Hi all, you might have seen my posts from some other topics but I don't think I've introduced myself. I'm about a month new to Lit and very interested in BDSM among other things. I'm glad to learn that, like me, there are other people who see it as more than just a sexual thing.

I'm a 20 year old guy but don't let that fool you into thinking that all I want is to get off. I'm in VA and FL (back and forth) if anyone's interested.

I like what I see so far and I'm hoping you all will like me ;)

Hello!!

Just thought I would say hi and introduce myself. I've been lurking around these boards as a guest for quite sometime, but thought it was about time I took the plunge and just joined.

So, Hi!!! *waves to all of you* If you want to know something about me, well, just ask :)

Hi :) I'm just beginning my explorations in BDSM. I've lurked on this forum for a few months now. I'm submissive but have taken control now and then in my so far vanilla relationships. I'm meeting someone soon to begin my training, and I'm real nervous and excited at the same time....:)

I'm a 45 year old New Zealander, from a small rural area. Lit has been a godsend to me and is where I met the man who will be training me. I've been curious about D/s for a very long time and now I have the opportunity to explore it which I never thought would ever happen......

Welcome to the new arrivals, I hope you find the friends and resources you need to make your journey great. I know I did and I'm still learning.

Welcome to those I haven't caught out on the Board :) Nice to have you here in our Community. If you get a chance, why don't you check out our sticky, it holds the usual rules and regs, but I am particularly fond of the wonderful essays on Online Predators and SSC (Safe, Sane, and Consensual). We also have a great resource here, namely, our Library--filled with all sorts of threads, on all sorts of BDSM topics. If you have any questions about it, drop me a PM, I'll be happy to help.

I look forward to getting to know you through your posts!

~anelize, BDSM Librarian

Bandit58 said:
I'm a 45 year old New Zealander, from a small rural area. Lit has been a godsend to me and is where I met the man who will be training me. I've been curious about D/s for a very long time and now I have the opportunity to explore it which I never thought would ever happen......

Hey Bandit! Nice to see a fellow Kiwi. Welcome to the board, feel free to join in, and feel free to look me up and say hi any time!

It's a great bunch of people here, and stacks of experience to draw on.

Hi :) Thanks for the welcome.....Anelize I have been spending a LOT of time in the library, thanks for all your hard work in putting it together :rose:

Sometimes I feel like I'm totally out of my depth....but I have found a Master who I trust and I'm looking forward to testing the waters and finding out about the real me......

It's quite an experience, I can assure you of that! With the right person or people... let's just say it's very hard to go back!

We all start with that "out of our depth" feeling. Time and experience is the cure for that.

Thanks for the welcome...I've already found some very interesting things that I think I will have to share with my guy. I can tell that I am going to enjoy this website very much :)

a42.gif
to all those newcomers since my last visit to the thread. Hope you all enjoy the experience as much as we do and stay.

F & C:rose:

well, here's another newbie..wondering where her post will show up since she has no idea yet how this forum works.

i got here through the literotica site , was curious, and well, here i am...finding my way around the place..

limity

Hi. Trying to figure out where I stand with all of this, including my sexual identity.

But I love to lurk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back