New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: dodedoooo

NekoBakamegami said:
LoL... if you're talking about my sn, NekoBakamegami, it's Japanese... Neko = Cat, I like to don cat ears and tail and run around occasionally... Baka = Fool or Idiot... Megami = Goddess... so, the cat goddess of idiots ^-^ I am an odd one...

See, there was a hidden message. I know, there always is!

Hello

I might as well jump in here and introduce myself. Mayi I am (may-i). I am a sub by nature, but not passive. I am 39 and after many years of wondering what was wrong with me. Just in the last couple of years I have figured it out and i am coming to terms with everything. I am married, but my partner has no idea about my desires and needs, he has no interest in learning either. I am doing tons of self exploration and would love all the advice I can get. Thank you.

Re: Hello

mayi said:
I might as well jump in here and introduce myself. Mayi I am (may-i). I am a sub by nature, but not passive. I am 39 and after many years of wondering what was wrong with me. Just in the last couple of years I have figured it out and i am coming to terms with everything. I am married, but my partner has no idea about my desires and needs, he has no interest in learning either. I am doing tons of self exploration and would love all the advice I can get. Thank you.

Welcome here. This board is open to any questions and comments. Feel free to contact me if you want.

:rose:
Wolf

BTW, what a.. eh.. distracting AV you have...

Welcome to all the new voices who have visited since I last took a look at this thread. Master and I look forward to getting to know you all better through your postings. Think you might find it a fun and supportive place to hang out in good times and in bad.

Catalina

Greetings to the new faces/voices

Read the Library
ask your questions
share your views

I am new to the lit boards and new to discovering my submissive side. I am 36 year old married, mom of two and have been sexually unfulfilled for a long time. Gradually following my feelings and yearnings has led me to learn and discover about the BDSM lifestyle. I am definitely hetero and sub--unfortunately my husband is not at all interested in this. He is not much interested in any sex anymore! This site has been a great resource for me as I don't totally know what I want yet its good to have a safe place to explore. I would like to maybe develop an on-line relationship at first and see where that leads.:rose:

Welcome Lady Emerald and all of our new friends.

I haven't been as vigilant in keeping myself apprised of the newcomers and would appreciate it if anyone interested would pm me so we could say hello and get to know one another.

Take care and enjoy.

MissT :rose:

mmmmmhhh.... Fuzzy, crunchie newbies with ketchup..

:eek: er, I mean, hello and welcome! Sorry about the above, but I gave up and started to carry a whisk, and it keeps giving me strange ideas...

Hello to all... I'll go ahead and post here, even though I have been posting on other threads in the BDSM forum for a bit.

I am 32, male and a Master. I tend not to be a pain oriented Master, but rather a mental one. I am in the "courting" process with a new slave as we speak, so am not really available. I speak my mind, and take up for cats on the boards, and am considered by many friends to be "feline sapiens" My AV will not change as Thomas epitomizes the fun side of my personality. You don't want to meet the other side.

Just a quick stop in to welcome the new comers. Enjoy your time here.

lara

Lady Emerald said:
I don't totally know what I want yet its good to have a safe place to explore. I would like to maybe develop an on-line relationship at first and see where that leads.:rose:

Welcome ot lit and to this lifestyle
read, share and question
we are here for you

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I do want to say that I am not 'looking' for a master. Cyber does nothing for me, I would perfer to have more RL attention. Oh and don't take that as an opening for phone, chat or webcam.

Thank you wolf for the nice comment about my AV, it is special to me.

Re: Hello

mayi said:

{{{{{{{{mayi}}}}}}}}} :kiss: It is so good to see you here!!! You know me, and there are many here who can help you find what is right for you.

Check out the Library here and don't hesitate to ask questions my friend. :)

Re: Re: Hello

kayte said:
{{{{{{{{mayi}}}}}}}}} :kiss: It is so good to see you here!!! You know me, and there are many here who can help you find what is right for you.

Check out the Library here and don't hesitate to ask questions my friend. :)

Thank you kayte, you are a true friend to everyone. You have been a big help to me, it has just taken me a while to venture over here. :)

Hi's and Hello's to NekoBakamegami, Mayi, Lady Emerald and TNRkitect2b--I've run across some of you already on my travels across the Board! Welcome to the Community. Have a look at the Sticky (the essays are really quite good), check out our wonderful Library, and don't hesitate to ask questions! If you have any about the Library (my favorite subject), drop me a PM. Either way, enjoy yourselves!

~anelize, BDSM Librarian

Last edited:
welcome to the new faces

welcome to all the new commers, hopefully you bring understanding and a new point of view to share with us, enjoy the boards and try and have fun

New Person Introducing Myself

Thank you all for making the newcomers feel welcome. My name is ~Brandie~ and although i've been reading stories and the BDSM Message Board, i've been a little nervous to register and introduce myself. i feel like i know some of you from reading so many of your posts...I'm a 33 yr. old 24/7 submissive with a Master i adore and am in awe of....We have a 15 year-old daughter who's a National Champion in Tae Kwon Do and is an avid soccer player. Master and i have loved reading the stories at Literotica and are grateful for a safe, accepting place to come read healthy stories about our lifestyle.....

Last edited:
Though *i've been Published in "The A.A. Grapevine"... *i'll drink to that

*i won't regale you with tunes about what a Good Wife You Would Be, but *i'll sip from the shoe of your dainty hoof beit begobbed with mud or otherwise besmirched.

One drinks from the bottle of Brandie for the flavour, not the headrush.

(Although both are widely touted)

Allow me, (Le'Docteur Infameux et Inflammabeaux) to welcome all and sundry to our deluxe compagnie.

Though *i haunt these halls rarely of late, much have *i learned here of the flavours beyond "Vanilla".

May you all savour the delicate bouquet of the "Different Styles of Loving"

Blu*:rose: :rose:

Addendum
*i know that there are 2 U's in bouquet, but my eye isn't quite what it was as a proofreader. Still good as a sharpshooter with a .22 pistol tho:D

Last edited:
Re: Though *i've been Published in "The A.A. Grapevine"... *i'll drink to that

DRxBlue said:
*i won't regale you with tunes about what a Good Wife You Would Be, but *i'll sip from the shoe of your dainty hoof beit begobbed with mud or otherwise besmirched.

One drinks from the bottle of Brandie for the flavour, not the headrush.

(Although both are widely touted)

Allow me, (Le'Docteur Infameux et Inflammabeaux) to welcome all and sundry to our deluxe compagnie.

Though *i haunt these halls rarely of late, much have *i learned here of the flavours beyond "Vanilla".

May you all savour the delicate boquet of the "Different Styles of Loving"

Blu*:rose: :rose:

Blue darling I have missed you terribly... many hugs and kisses from me and mine to you and yours!

:kiss:

HI there,

I am Scooterbum.

Why Scooterbum? I guess it is because I have been riding motorcycles all my life and that is what i identify with.

Why am I here? My girlfriend, MissT, ensnared me in her web and I am currently in her dungeon communicating via morse code tapping on my cell bars!

So appreciate it out there in the light.

:D

Hi babe,

Glad you found yourself here with a bit of coercion!

:p

NOw, behave yourself or you will be on bread and water rations!

Hi, and thanks for the welcome.

i'm all new here and it all seems a bit overwhelming... so i figured this would be a good place to start

i am a boyish man from Sweden, and i have mostly had vanilla RL relations, but have great imagination...
i usually hang out at orgasmdenial.com, a pretty familiar forum with very nice people, that is why this board seems so overwhelming.

Just wanted to say hi for now, i rather read other's posts to begin with than just keep writing, but i'll be back shortly...
:x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back