Need advice from a female

I often see people state that they are MWM, or MWF. It's just clarification. Do you go after each one of them for saying the same thing?

Clarification for what? If the "white" has absolutely no bearing on a subject it does expose prejudices if mentioned. Certainly offers clarification of the person who mentions it. As for "Do you go after each one of them for saying the same thing?", yes.

If people don't have the courage to stand up to ingrained racism then the problems that USA has openly on display will not go away (Not just USA). To be honest I don't even view the use of it in this context as subtle but exceedingly blatant. For the very reason you question my observation on this gives me the opinion that you, as well, are part of the problem.

If your immediate knee-jerk reaction is to say "But I am not racist" then question why you believe stating skin colour, when totally irrelevant to the subject, should be so normalised. In its least offensiveness of intention it still segregationist. Normalised ingrained racist segregationist language.

Your response will be intriguing.

As for influencing readers about how their wardrobe choice affect how they are perceived, if they are that easily influenced, I'm pretty sure other things on Lir will corrupt them more that some guy enjoying the view of some cleavage.

You so have this back to front. It is not about a "wardrobe choice affect how they are perceived" but how people should not make assumptions based on someone else's choice of clothing, especially if those assumptions end up being twisted into justifications of unwanted sexual advances. The OP states they are from Arkansas, I note that location has average high summer temperatures of 93°F, often exceeding 100°F. How do you suggest a large busted women dress in her own home on a summer day? Perhaps with comfort in mind and not necessarily on the off chance Mr Letch from next door will pop by who likes to ogle at her breasts.

If the OP believes his behaviour toward women can be offered up as masturbatory fantasies and then seek validation from strangers, then most certainly other impressionable males starting out on their life discoveries may also be influenced by those who attempt to normalise or be dismissive of those behaviours, as even you have done here.

I suggest you have a look at "10 Hours of Walking in NYC as a Woman" https://youtu.be/b1XGPvbWn0A which hopefully helps to illustrate the point I am attempting to make. (ha - not the first time I have offered this video up here - the last time was certainly interesting)

Now, you've made your point about his thoughts being disrespectful to his wife. He has apologized and has said he has no plans to cheat on her. I think we can all move on now

I am curious why you are so supportive of the OP's approach toward women, I won't make assumptions of you but just ask why?

Time and time again here, rather than step up and discuss issues, you resort to wild assumptions then make sweeping statements of dismissal. I suggest you read Bramblethorn's posts many times, because if you utilise this technique often in general life the advice offered by Bramblethorn will help you immensely in successful communication. You currently cloud your ability to read the room then flail around in indignation.

I will make one more point for you to ponder, the OP headed this thread with "Need advice from a female" to get masturbation fodder and suggestions on how to advance his attentions and intentions of his neighbour's breasts. Yet again he has displayed his attitude that women are to serve his lustful needs. The whole opening post was about "ME" (arkbabyboomer, in case you don't work out who the "Me" I was referring to) and indicated nothing that he would bring to offer anyone except his groping hands. The post was all about "take".

Now to both arkbabyboomer and Desiree1 I can only suggest you work at your communication techniques and perhaps what you actually have to offer. Giving, listening and honesty will take you on adventures in life that may expand well beyond just writing of masturbatory fantasies in the How To... board.

Last edited:
My pain is so unbearable that you must pass me on to others through control, perfectionism, contempt, criticism, blame, envy, judgment, power, and rage. My pain is so intense You must cover me up with addictions, rigid roles, reenactment, and unconscious ego defenses. My pain is so intense That you must numb out and no longer feel me. I convinced you that I am gone—that I do not exist—you experience absence and emptiness.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VASywEuqFd8

My pain is so unbearable that i must pass it on to others through control, perfectionism, contempt, criticism, blame, envy, judgment, power, and rage. My pain is so intense that i must cover it up with addictions, rigid roles, reenactment, and unconscious ego defenses. My pain is so intense That i must numb out and no longer feel it. I convinced myself that Its gone that It does not exist, i experience absence and emptiness. I edit myself all the time, I Because im crazy in my head.

Last edited:
Back