Where to find comfortable men's clothing.

dkak001

Experienced
Women's undergarments/clothing always seems to be made of the softest stuff. The best cotton, silk, and fairy pubic hair, etc. While men's cloths seems to be made of burlap and sandpaper! My wife and I have been goofing around, and sometimes she'll toss a pair of her panties at me when I ask her to grab me underwear after I shower at night. Being a sport (and to call her bluff) I'll put them on. Turns out they're darned comfortable. The cut fits well, but the cotton is much softer than men's underwear. The other night she threw a top at me too (For some reason that really turned her on, and it felt super comfortable to sleep in too.)

So, the question is. Are there any men's clothing lines, specifically underwear and tops that are light and comfortable? Stuff like Wife-beater Tee's and briefs and/or men's thongs that are softer. Prefer the feel of high quality cotton mixes, but not opposed to other materials, etc. I can keep the Haynes/Fruit of the Loom burlap/sandpaper stuff for workdays, but having something softer to wear in the evenings lounging around would be really nice.

Also, Does anyone else out there feel like we're being cheated out of the quality of our men's clothing?

Women's undergarments/clothing always seems to be made of the softest stuff. The best cotton, silk, and fairy pubic hair, etc. While men's cloths seems to be made of burlap and sandpaper! My wife and I have been goofing around, and sometimes she'll toss a pair of her panties at me when I ask her to grab me underwear after I shower at night. Being a sport (and to call her bluff) I'll put them on. Turns out they're darned comfortable. The cut fits well, but the cotton is much softer than men's underwear. The other night she threw a top at me too (For some reason that really turned her on, and it felt super comfortable to sleep in too.)

So, the question is. Are there any men's clothing lines, specifically underwear and tops that are light and comfortable? Stuff like Wife-beater Tee's and briefs and/or men's thongs that are softer. Prefer the feel of high quality cotton mixes, but not opposed to other materials, etc. I can keep the Haynes/Fruit of the Loom burlap/sandpaper stuff for workdays, but having something softer to wear in the evenings lounging around would be really nice.

Also, Does anyone else out there feel like we're being cheated out of the quality of our men's clothing?
go to ebay and search male panties, male pantyhose, gay panties and you'll find a closet full of kinky undies.

Real men don’t wear silky underthings, only sandpapery items, typically the coarse 40 grit variety. It builds character and prevents unnecessary scratching of certain itches throughout the day (ouch!). They also don’t take showers at night, but roll around in a puddle outside the cavedoor, which is way more invigorating and gets them in the mood for REAL action in the bedroom ripping their wife’s silky panties to shreds. Ask your wife, she’ll tell you; she’s only funnin’ with you when she chucks you her soft panties to put on. She really wants you to start gnawing on them and getting that look in your eyes that says, “Look out, babe, here I come!” Yep, for sure.

Are there any men's clothing lines, specifically underwear and tops that are light and comfortable? Stuff like Wife-beater Tee's and briefs and/or men's thongs that are softer. Prefer the feel of high quality cotton mixes, but not opposed to other materials, etc.
Shop on sites aimed at gay men. The items are going to be more expensive, and aren't necessarily designed for comfort-first, but a side benefit of the more attractive-looking material or more chichi/fashionable styles is that they'll be made of softer and higher quality materials.

For underwear, a couple of brands with stuff like this are Andrew Christian and 2XIST.

Back