How do I hook up with local women in Shelby, Ohio after my wife told me to find sex elsewhere?

Marriedbutsad

Virgin
After 34 years of marriage and 3 years of abstinence and extreme patience my wife finally told me that she simply wasn't interested in having sex any longer, wasn't interested in divorce, and that I should just find sex elsewhere. I'm not dead yet and I fully intend to enjoy my sex life with or without her and since she never wanted to try anything new during our entire marriage I know it's going to be much more fun without her. I'm looking forward to trying new things that I have only read about! I'm ready to have the fun I've been missing out on all these years. Let's play!

I can’t speak for Shelby, but here in Springfield I suggest you find somebody’s attractive cousin in a local bar and chat them up. I recommend any place other than Fred’s.

I've seen on the internet that hot singles are available in your area.
Be careful looking for hot singles online. Plenty of ghosts and other fakers who are overly paranoid or perfectionist. The worst will try to sell you crypto or something else you don’t need. More numerous are those who will claim availability and then just plain refuse to work with you while claiming they weren’t actually ready to date. I trust asking out your friends or random people you meet in a local business over the internet. Then again, I did get lucky online once.

Any of the number of dating app (Tinder, Bumble, Hinge) should work. Just be open and honest about what you are looking for and your current marital status. Good Luck!!
The problem with those is that I'm afraid that now I'm going to run into the problem of, "I don't want you, but I don't want you to be with anybody else!" So having those apps on my phone will lead to arguments and bullshit fights similar to the ones about having sex in the first place. There has to be some frustrated wives getting the same treatment, or single women that don't want tied down and just want sexual release without causing problems. I can tolerate my lifestyle as is if I could just find someone to share this release with on the total DL.

The problem with those is that I'm afraid that now I'm going to run into the problem of, "I don't want you, but I don't want you to be with anybody else!" So having those apps on my phone will lead to arguments and bullshit fights similar to the ones about having sex in the first place. There has to be some frustrated wives getting the same treatment, or single women that don't want tied down and just want sexual release without causing problems. I can tolerate my lifestyle as is if I could just find someone to share this release with on the total DL.
I am sure there are. “Just fun” is a category of what people are looking for on those apps. Hell in my experience most the guys are looking for sex and not much else. There must be women who are as well

Be open and honest with your wife. Tell her since you said to go find sex elsewhere I am going to join Tinder. If she is truly okay with you finding sex elsewhere then she should be okay with you pursuing it. If she’s not then you have to ask yourself if you are okay with cheating.

In my dating app days I had a guy who was married approach me. His wife was totally okay with it or at least he said she was. When I agreed to meet he disappeared.

After 34 years of marriage and 3 years of abstinence and extreme patience my wife finally told me that she simply wasn't interested in having sex any longer, wasn't interested in divorce, and that I should just find sex elsewhere. I'm not dead yet and I fully intend to enjoy my sex life with or without her and since she never wanted to try anything new during our entire marriage I know it's going to be much more fun without her. I'm looking forward to trying new things that I have only read about! I'm ready to have the fun I've been missing out on all these years. Let's play!
Where did you find your wife in the first place when you started dating? Not much has changed. You find women the same way as you did before.There is no bureau of horny husbands, you have to get out, and meet people like everyone else.

The world has changed a lot in 34 years, actually…

The general concept is the same, sure, gotta get out there and meet people. But three decades leads to a lot of change for the people involved and for the world. Dating in one’s 20s is different than dating in one’s 50s.

To the OP - I would recommend getting involved in groups that interest you. Game night at the library, a book club, a bowling league, a volunteer organization… somewhere where you might meet someone you’d enjoy spending time with. It might be really hard to find someone who wants to be with a married man, though. Maybe Tinder would be better, especially if you’re just looking to hook up.

Be open and honest with your wife. Tell her since you said to go find sex elsewhere I am going to join Tinder. If she is truly okay with you finding sex elsewhere then she should be okay with you pursuing it. If she’s not then you have to ask yourself if you are okay with cheating.
This is a question worth asking your wife, @Marriedbutsad . Does she want to at least know what you're going out for and when you'll be back, or would she rather be lied to and not have it in her face? if she means it, how transparent would she want you to be? My own wife elected for the first bit, and no more detail than that.

She and I recently went through this. We talked a year ago about extramarital sex and she said No. Then she changed her mind and said Yes.

So I started pursuing it. It got real for her when I told her "I'm going to meet someone I met on an app." Turns out she meant it and didn't freak out.

She won't be happy if she thinks I'm in a relationship with someone else on the side, but casual no-strings hookups should be fine. This is new, so we'll see, but you gotta be willing to talk out loud about this stuff instead of just guessing.

Back