Names you like to be called. (Such as slut, cumdump, etc.)

I like hearing............

"You fucking Bastard!"But only when I am balls deep in her ass.............;)

Just for the sake of it, how many names have you been called along these lines? And how many have you actually liked?

Not sure if this is in the right forum? <>.<>[/QUOT
When I am in the mood I find that the more degrading the names the more involved in the moment I become.

the old mature friend of my wife, who I have o serve every wendnesday calls me
little boy
cagey, because I always wear a cock cage
useless cock
whimp
tongue
ass licker
piss drinker
tiny
slave

good girl, naughty girl - oh those words do things to me
I don't like degrading names so much

Yeah, I definitely have never enjoyed degrading names - humiliation always snaps me right out of the moment. But 'girl' as part of an order or 'good girl' after just hits all the right buttons. Not into the DD/lg scene, rather it seems to hook into the need to please.

How do names become so powerful? *muses*

I don't mind and even enjoy my other half calling me degrading names - slut, whore, bitch - but he knows as do most of our mutual friends also on the scene that insulting my intelligence is crossing the line, and goes immediately from 'play/endearment' to 'do you want your face ripping off?'.

I have unusually long nipples,

big and long. I used to be embarrassed, but I can get off on being called a little freak because of them.

The ones I liked have been fuck toy, slut, whore, cum slut, cunt

The ones I didn't like have been bitch, cum bucket, pig

Strangely enough when I am close to Cumming what really gets me of is being called by my own name . Ohhh Danielle :kiss:

Slut
Whore
Cumslut
"Good girl" is like hotwiring my clit
"Mine"

OTOH I'm happy to be called whatever he chooses - the label matters less than the feeling behind them.

<snip>Of course if anyone else called me a slut or whore then it would feel degrading and insulting but when my Master calls slut it feels like an honour, I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Yes, to me that feels like he's recognising that what I'm willing to do with him goes a lot further than I'd want to do if not with him.

Babydoll and filthy whore get me everytime he says them. One is like a purr and plead, the other a growl.

Good girl.

God, good girl does funny things to me in ways I can barely fathom where humiliating labels leave me dry. I think my uber-literal brain just believes the labels whether good or insulting, which sucks.

But good girl? Yeah, I melt

I feel like I would enjoy being called "God".
Ego? What ego? Lol

Once, in the throws of orgasm, I screamed out "oh god". My fiance growled in my ear "god didn't give you that orgasm, you should be screaming my name". LOVED IT! And I've never made that mistake since.

As for names I like to be called; good girl, dirty girl, my pretty slut, any of those get me instantly wet and ready. So far he hasn't said anything that I didn't like.

Once, in the throws of orgasm, I screamed out "oh god". My fiance growled in my ear "god didn't give you that orgasm, you should be screaming my name". LOVED IT! And I've never made that mistake since.

As for names I like to be called; good girl, dirty girl, my pretty slut, any of those get me instantly wet and ready. So far he hasn't said anything that I didn't like.

Ha! My boyfriend does the same thing!

I like it when he calls me Mine, Pet, Good girl. He likes to call me his property, but I don't really get off on that.

Back