Do you live a Femdom (FLR, WLM) life?

Interesting thread this and a pleasant surprise to see contributions from both male and female members. We are a female led married couple. Not that many would know, socially speaking that is. We make joint decisions on everything in our vanilla life.….from meals to decorating.
I am submissive to my wife sexually, but not with whips and chains so to speak. More by way of suggestion than outright full on domination. However she definitely calls the shot sexually and has always been the instigator when it comes to sex, right from our very first time. She decides when, how and who with, be that extended oral worship, cum control or full sex. She has cuckolded me right from the outset too, albeit I wasn’t fully aware for the first 2 years. Even though she is “gently” dominant with me, she is extremely submissive to her lovers. Communication and understanding is the key for success. I am a firm believer that women are the stronger sex.

If the car manufacturers didn't make dried football pitch turf colored carpet for car).
that’s funny
But we DO NOT have a "maledom" marriage. Sure. He made all the decisions. Because I LET him. I ASKED him to take care of the details.
I think that’s the misconception just because you’ve devolved a bunch of decisions to your husband doesn’t mean there’s a power change, after all the CEO doesn’t (or shouldn’t) sweat the office decor, that’s what she has people for.

As you said it works for you.

She controls all sex, She does not tell, she request and sissy does. She has Her likes that are granted but She does not order. Sissy runs the day to day household and She runs Her business. She specifies what She desires for such things as meals and sissy will prepare what She desires. The required decisions of the relationship are discussed and then it is done Her way. She is also in charge of training Her sissy, which include punishments, and it is Her soul responsibility to see that sissy is the best sissy.
sissy thinks this would be considered a flr/wlm life.

I have numerous stories on Literotica, but I am new to the forum Do a search under my name if you are interested in the type of stories I have written about Femdom. I live in a Wife-led marriage, have not been allowed PIV sex for many years, and worship my beautiful wife. I am curious how many others are fortunate enough to actually live some versions of this lifestyle (I know there are many variations and levels of intensity.)
I have been in a FLM for almost 30 years. My cuckold hasn't had PIV for 25 years. He is cock locked 24/7, although he is released once a week for cleaning, shaving and milking. He is only permitted oral worship and I've trained him to clean me up after I've been fucked by my boyfriend.

I have been in a FLM for almost 30 years. My cuckold hasn't had PIV for 25 years. He is cock locked 24/7, although he is released once a week for cleaning, shaving and milking. He is only permitted oral worship and I've trained him to clean me up after I've been fucked by my boyfriend.
He sounds like a lucky boy to serve you — would love to hear more about your relationship, his service, and your Dominance. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you NancyPan for such a great discussion. I wish I found it earlier, I could have replied to may comments along the way. I hope I can address some here without rambling on. I have been in an FLR for over 40 years. Yes an FLR not a femdom one. We are both very assertive personalities IRL. I hide my submissive nature pretty well but not totally. I married up, from the start I knew she was out of my league and she knew it too. I do take on the stereotypical head of house hold roll such as finances and daily life decisions are always made together but I would say they tend to towards her favor even more that not. Even if that means me making it happen. Early on we both worked but our schedules allowed for her to be mom 4 days and me to be Mr. mom for 3. As time went by, as in every relationship, we had our ups and downs and things happened. In the end communication always saved us but after awhile it was more than apparent that my submission led to most resolutions.

She says she likes that I was raised a gentleman. Always opening, doors, pulling out chairs, and surprising her with small little gifts. I never thought about those things, they just come naturally. Over time I found those gifts to include doing things that just made her day easier. Taking on more and more of the household chores, nightly back rubs with no sexual inuendo, and even waiting on her became my norm and the FLR was born or maybe was just realized by me. There is no femdom, no kink. Well... I guess there is an aspect of humiliation and belittling, but that may or may not be in my own mind.

We always had a great sex life. We would flirt with each other on the phone or by leaving each other naughty cards. In the end the decision to have sex or not was always hers. Sex was very vanilla but very good. We knew where each others buttons were. I used to think that her religious upbringing had a lot to do with it but then research into the whole D/s dynamic made me realize maybe like me submission in the bedroom was in response to her demanding job. From day one I serviced her orally. It is and always has been my heaven (and my specialty) I left her subtle and not so subtle hints that I wanted to explore Femdom. Eventually I got caught on the internet, which was bad, but opened the discussion. We bought books, shared websites, and gave it a go with the promise that if it made her uncomfortable we would stop. It did, so we did. I guess she could never get past the stereotype, especially that submission in male = wimp. Since then she's had some health issues, I had some ED issues, and menopause totally killed her sex drive. We have had sex twice in the last five years, the last time with me going down on her with no release as punishment for being caught online again! After which that religious upbring came full on raging about how sick and perverted it is. How she felt degraded by even letting me talk her into delving into it, and how disgusted and embarrassed she is in me. But we do go on because we do deeply love each other and have for a long long time. We've been though worse.

I always thought that my submission is about giving up control, so I never thought about seeking out a pro. I figure that in the end if I paid someone, that in itself would hold some inkling of control. So I am one of those submissive souls out there searching online, I don't make up stories, or say I'm something I'm not, but to tell you the truth honesty doesn't seem to get you anywhere either. Yes there are lurkers and fakes but that goes on both sides of the coin. Would I like to serve someone online? Possibly, maybe that connection is out there, but I would prefer to start with conversation, which there is little of out there. It's like my FLR, would I prefer it have some kink? Absolutely! But I can remain satisfied with what I have.

Ours developed after we were empty next. I have written elsewhere about the “deal” we made to give it a try with my 3rd request for her to take control. She now has seen not only how much I need it, but how much it benefits and amuses her. :)

Last edited:
Reply to this one baby
Yes ma'am.

I have been in a FLR for the last 3 years. Fuck. I'm getting hard just thinking about it.

Umm I don't even know where to start.

At first it was somewhat innocent. As innocent as you can be I guess. 😆 I really needed a good pegging and my girl was suuuuuper fast to jump on it.

My hands are shaking as I'm writing this...

She is such a a strong and beautiful woman. I found myself giving in more and more and really letting go. Always wanting to please her and make her happy. The smile on her face when she knows she has control is beyond intoxicating.

She would have me bent over early on, not worried about what was going on around us. She loved when I would act a little slutty - like after she slides the head of her cock in, I reach back and grab her hip to pull her deeper at the same time as pressing back into her.

Soon after she started fucking me, I started to develop the need to get on my knees for her. She gently led and guided me to her strap on. She really has a taste for being sweet when she needs, but also being rough when she wants. It starts out softly and encouragingly. But holy fuck... When something tips her off or she's frustrated, there's nothing like that! She'll use me as needed in those moments, and just there... Gagging, getting teary-eyed, trying to take every inch she gives. She knows how to use me.

And things have developed deeper since.

On the other side, our emotional connection has never been stronger. It seriously takes a real connection to give and take in this way. We're both invested in one another, truly. We're both one another's #1 supporter. I can see in her eyes that she truly does care for me. Our feelings for one another drive us to take care of one another more than just physically. It has to be rooted in something more than physicality, and it is. ❤️

There's so much more I could add, but this is already a long post. 😬

Hey folks, just to be clear here. Are we talking about a marriage including a 24x7 BDSM lifestyle or a vanilla marriage with the woman in charge of most things? Those are two different things.

In the former case, believe it or not - it's actually the sub guy pulling strings and leading the relationship in the way he wants. The woman is actually dominating him in the scene, in the way he likes it. She introduces some surprises from time to time, expanding his boundaries, but once they get out of the bedroom or playroom, they lock their toys and act as a boring couple - they go to work, decide on things together and the guy still may be in the lead. I must say it was yummy!

The latter case is, however, a completely different story. Most of the time, marriages like that are condemned to a disaster, because the guy in the end shows no initiative, his wife loses interest in him, the marriage becomes sexless, but in the end both of them are cheating each other behind their backs ... Some people find a model to keep living like that, by agreeing on an open marriage, just because divorce costs are high, or they have some emotional bonds to each other. Ouch, this is where you would write that famous status "It's complicated" ... Not very sexually appealing at all ...

Been there, done both of those, so I know how it is.

Hey folks, just to be clear here. Are we talking about a marriage including a 24x7 BDSM lifestyle or a vanilla marriage with the woman in charge of most things? Those are two different things.

In the former case, believe it or not - it's actually the sub guy pulling strings and leading the relationship in the way he wants. The woman is actually dominating him in the scene, in the way he likes it. She introduces some surprises from time to time, expanding his boundaries, but once they get out of the bedroom or playroom, they lock their toys and act as a boring couple - they go to work, decide on things together and the guy still may be in the lead. I must say it was yummy!

The latter case is, however, a completely different story. Most of the time, marriages like that are condemned to a disaster, because the guy in the end shows no initiative, his wife loses interest in him, the marriage becomes sexless, but in the end both of them are cheating each other behind their backs ... Some people find a model to keep living like that, by agreeing on an open marriage, just because divorce costs are high, or they have some emotional bonds to each other. Ouch, this is where you would write that famous status "It's complicated" ... Not very sexually appealing at all ...

Been there, done both of those, so I know how it is.
Too bad that you have never been in a successful FLR, perhaps because you have a limited view of this type of relationship, perhaps because of the women you have chosen (or have chosen you), or perhaps because you have never negotiated a mature FLR. What you describe are two extreme examples of “How to fail in an FLR.”

My own marriage is unlike either of those that you describe. You try to make it sound like there are only two (unsuccessful) options. Our FLR does extend out of the bedroom, and our bedroom activities do not involve what I would call BDSM “scenes” (far from it, actually). They involve me making love to my wife the way she wants it and her orgasms as the primary goal.

Outside of the bedroom, we are great companions and share many activities together. However, without question, she is in charge of the house. She assigns (and checks) my chores. She controls my orgasms, yes, but we make all major life decisions together. She is my Queen and I treat her with all respect due a superior.

There are many long-term successful FLRs. Too bad yours didn’t work out!

Last edited:
Back